• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of GTA IV. how do you feel?

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

i feel happy. Now i want more dlc.

VickeX
  • VickeX

The GermanScientist

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:17 AM

It's not birthday. It's releaseday. That's what i'm going to say. But. Yes. It feels somewhat special. 1 year has gone since we first played this next-gen awesome GTA game that we had been waiting for since GTA III came out. And imo it lived up to everything i expected about it. It's super awesome and i still play it to this day. smile.gif

Hydro_PT
  • Hydro_PT

THE S.T.A.L.KE.R.

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (VickeX @ Apr 29 2009, 10:17)
1 year has gone since we first played this next-gen awesome GTA game that we had been waiting for since GTA III came out. And imo it lived up to everything i expected about it. It's super awesome and i still play it to this day. smile.gif

Yep it feels good. It's already a year, eh? It was a pretty fast damn year if you ask me...

Too bad I only had the chance to play it on the PC, so this date isn't that special.

I don't think the game lived up to everything I expected from it, but surely it's a damn great game, one of the best games of 2008 and one of the best games ever. Now let's imagine what Rockstar is doing with the next GTA... they always make things better, so they're probably in panic now, working on an even better tittle. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users