5 replies to this topic
ace_ventura2
  • ace_ventura2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Hi friends,

San Andreas PC Version
I have tried searching the whole net but am not able to get any cheats or any trainer which helps you get unlimited health or god mode for homies like Ryder, Big Smoke Sweets.... and without which it seems difficult to complete some missions. I know cheating is not good.... but thats why we may be here so don't give me that crap instead just type if U have something what I ask for. I need either a cheat console code or trainer to make homies invincible. If somebody can help.....
thanks in advance devil.gif

Sniputer
  • Sniputer

IM NOT COMING HERE ANYMORE

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:18 AM

You can leave your homies into garages and all so they wont cum with you. Example: In a mission "blabla" you have to go kill ppl with Sweet and the health bar is on the screen. Leave Sweet to your garage and just go.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

Always post in the appropriate forum. Moved to Cheats & Tricks.

ace_ventura2
  • ace_ventura2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Sniputer @ Apr 26 2009, 10:18)
You can leave your homies into garages and all so they wont cum with you. Example: In a mission "blabla" you have to go kill ppl with Sweet and the health bar is on the screen. Leave Sweet to your garage and just go.

Thanks for the reply. That was quick... but my friend... for instance in mission "Robbing Uncle Sam" ryder is needed to drive the truck in the dock .... also I dun't remember the mission but in the mall big smoke gets smoked by the cops before CJ could even move..... so is there any cheats to make them invincible just like max health for CJ ?
Thanks again

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (ace_ventura2 @ Apr 26 2009, 18:15)
in mission "Robbing Uncle Sam" ryder is needed to drive the truck in the dock

Here's what I do: Before letting Ryder inside the main compound gate, jump over the wall and kill all soldiers in there. Then head to the warehouse, shoot the lock and kill the two soldiers inside. Now, get the Forklift and arrange 6 crates side-by-side near the door of the warehouse. Now, go back to the main gate and let Ryder in. This way, you can load the crates in much faster since they'll be very near to the truck. Momentarily, you can jump out of the forklift to kill the soldiers shooting at Ryder.

QUOTE (ace_ventura2 @ Apr 26 2009, 18:15)
also I dun't remember the mission but in the mall big smoke gets smoked by the cops before CJ could even move

The mission 'Just Business'? How can Big Smoke die before CJ can move? I can very easily kill all the Russians inside and outside both and while on the bike too. Or is it the bike shooting part that is difficult?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

Robbing Uncle Sam... don't let Ryder in until you have the six crates lined up by the door.
When you do let him in, everytime he gripes about the weekend solders have CJ get off the Forklift and kill them.

As far as the Russians in the Atriam... use the skill learned at Emmets (auto-aim) and CJ should be able to wipe them out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users