Photo

RW Analyze

7 replies to this topic
MOrdecki
  • MOrdecki

Scripter

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:37 PM

Hi, can someone tell me where do i need to put created .sae (with DEX Tool) data in a car .dff file useing RW Analyze ?

Thanks,
Regards.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

I'll move this to the correct forum.

MOrdecki
  • MOrdecki

Scripter

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Gangsta Killa @ Apr 23 2009, 15:40)
I'll move this to the correct forum.

Ow sorry i though it was correct selection sad.gif

JostVice
  • JostVice

realtime, not prerendered

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

The .sae must be applied in the Extension part as its explained in the readme included. Anyway, the hierarchy of the cars can be a bit messy, so right click at the top of the hierarchy (in RWA) where it says Clump, and choose 'collapse child sections'.

This should hide everything but 'clump' so double click on it and at the bottom you should see the 'extension' group. Inside If it's a correct vehicle DFF you will see the collision model, and to add the new effects info right click on 'Extensions-> Add section-> 2dfx data' and then right click on the new 2dfx section and import your data. It should work! wink.gif

MOrdecki
  • MOrdecki

Scripter

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Jost_Vice @ Apr 23 2009, 16:16)
The .sae must be applied in the Extension part as its explained in the readme included. Anyway, the hierarchy of the cars can be a bit messy, so right click at the top of the hierarchy (in RWA) where it says Clump, and choose 'collapse child sections'.

This should hide everything but 'clump' so double click on it and at the bottom you should see the 'extension' group. Inside If it's a correct vehicle DFF you will see the collision model, and to add the new effects info right click on 'Extensions-> Add section-> 2dfx data' and then right click on the new 2dfx section and import your data. It should work! wink.gif

Oh thx but i don't have 2dfx data on the list :s

JostVice
  • JostVice

realtime, not prerendered

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

You have an outdated INI I think, anyway, create new section (don't choose one from the list) 0x253F2F8

MOrdecki
  • MOrdecki

Scripter

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:04 PM Edited by MOrdecki, 23 April 2009 - 05:32 PM.

QUOTE (Jost_Vice @ Apr 23 2009, 16:54)
You have an outdated INI I think, anyway, create new section (don't choose one from the list) 0x253F2F8

Yeah ok thanks but another problem when i want to spawn the dff model it just crash ...

Edit // Ohh it was my car model, sorry and BIG THANKS for help wink.gif

Edit 2 ... // But i don't see my effect on car sad.gif

Can someone please make me some template with just a light before expoting to .sae ?

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (MOrdecki @ Apr 23 2009, 12:04)
QUOTE (Jost_Vice @ Apr 23 2009, 16:54)

Yeah ok thanks but another problem when i want to spawn the dff model it just crash ...

Edit // Ohh it was my car model, sorry and BIG THANKS for help wink.gif

Edit 2 ... // But i don't see my effect on car sad.gif

Can someone please make me some template with just a light before expoting to .sae ?

Do you mean a dff template, with just one light added, or a max scene with just one light? I can supply either one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users