Photo

[Q]Measure engine speed

4 replies to this topic
Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:26 PM

Does anyone know what, where or how to find the component or functions for engine speed/rpms ? This is needed to set the speed for fuel mod among other things. The guys are working on this on the Overhaul mod.

I thought a while back, I had seen a mod for GTAIV w/ a speedometer but have yet to find it again.. I've searched 4 pages of topics in this section but have not found any relation to this .. Does anyone have any ideas ? Thanks for any help!

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

Please use topic tags. You can use a scripthook either C++ or .Net to get the engine speed.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Gangsta Killa @ Apr 22 2009, 12:27)
Please use topic tags. You can use a scripthook either C++ or .Net to get the engine speed.

Sorry GK!

I myself do not know how to formulate that, I'm not a programmer, I'm just asking for help on his behalf, he just said he needed to find those functions so he can set the speed because it will be used to help calculate fuel useage and such..

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

At the moment, you're better off asking aru, or hazard if there is any memory addresses they know of where you can obtain the RPM and speed.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

Thanx, I've asked aru now and a few other programmers if they have any idea!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users