Photo

Tools Requests

186 replies to this topic
yuri624
  • yuri624

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

I'd like to see some kind of converter for save games between the PC and iOS versions of GTA 3, VC and SA.

Unfortunately I dont really have a clue how to edit the save files myself, so a small tool for that would be awesome. Thanks for your time in advance.

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

I'd like to see some kind of converter for save games between the PC and iOS versions of GTA 3, VC and SA.

Unfortunately I dont really have a clue how to edit the save files myself, so a small tool for that would be awesome. Thanks for your time in advance.

That would be more or less unlikely as the scripts for the PC version are different compared to the mobile port.

yuri624
  • yuri624

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

That would be more or less unlikely as the scripts for the PC version are different compared to the mobile port.

Well, I just tried to google that topic and pretty much all I found is that both save files seem to be very similar. Can you give me any hint how to open the save files without getting gibberish like (when I open it)?:

|¤  I n   t h e   b e g i n n i n g . . .   Š  0K  Þ D   X_CÎFŸÄmëZAè  «– <»A;Œ„À  9Á«–   €?            €?  €?  €? 9Á BÿÿÇÁ¼Ü~?      @   @    7 >9Á       €?-G T¶ s( £Ì8 yj8 ¾šC ¯r mN3  

m#  ”£  SCR Œ£   †   †  

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

Well, I just tried to google that topic and pretty much all I found is that both save files seem to be very similar. Can you give me any hint how to open the save files without getting gibberish like (when I open it)?:

The same files appear to be similar, but they're different based on the fact that they're made for a certain MAIN.SCM version, and since the aforementioned script is different on the iOS version converting saves from PC to mobile isn't that trivial.

SyntheticNoodles
  • SyntheticNoodles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hello, forum.

I'd like to ask for alternatives fo this two tools: Silent's ASI Loader and Sacky's SA Limit Adjuster.

Looks like they don't want to work in pair for me, or maybe it's just one of them, I don't really know.

Markuza97
  • Markuza97

u mad?

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Markuza97, A week ago.

Texture names are stored inside model (.dff) file.

I would like a tool that allows us to open model file and rename used textures.

I know RwAnalyze can do that, but it takes too long.

I did it.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by markusizr, A week ago.

i need quality roads for vc because the  game gives white palms :/ and i stuck 4 days plz help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users