Tools Requests

195 replies to this topic
LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

umm.. is there is a tool to Change Ped clothes?
Like Sweet with Green hat.. and with that tool to change to black hat..
So there is it?

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

@leoncj, edit the txd file of sweet. You can find it in the gta.img file.

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:36 PM Edited by jani201, 19 September 2009 - 09:46 PM.

I request sparkiv with a option that i can open and edit .wtd which isn't in .img.
Edit: nevermind, found out that i CAN edit them <_< turn.gif

arundas
  • arundas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:42 AM

A Mod creator for GTA SA I want to make my own mod smile.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Rider916
  • Rider916

Ridin Loww

• Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:59 AM

a tool that can display the effects of the enb series values in sa screenshots eg. a pic of water, a pic of a car, a pic of places, so we wont have to configure the settings, start game, exit game, tune again

ecto741
  • ecto741

gta iv

• Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:10 PM

or a enb auto tuner so u dont have to set the settings

hristobg
  • hristobg

IV Map Modder, Scholarship Edition Project Leader

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

I Need a tool, easy to use, which can create a particles to an object (DFF)
I make a mod... (maping)... but i can't create a light ! biggrin.gif | sad.gif

Sorry for my english... smile.gif

Norm47
  • Norm47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:51 AM

perhaps a GXT editor for GTA IV, I have many cars that need renaming (my Crown Vic shouldn't say 'Admiral')

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:05 AM

@arundas:

No one makes mod tools we make mods ourself.

@Rider916:

I dont think thats possible

@hristobg:

A dff is a 3D Model that has to be made in a 3D Modeling program such as: Blender, 3Ds Max, Sketchup
and particles are textures and textures are for 3d models hope you understand smile.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:40 PM Edited by Gforce, 03 October 2009 - 07:42 PM.

QUOTE (hristobg @ Oct 1 2009, 13:57)
I Need a tool, easy to use, which can create a particles to an object (DFF)
I make a mod... (maping)... but i can't create a light ! biggrin.gif | sad.gif

Sorry for my english... smile.gif

you can add 2DFX lights and particles by using DexX tools (which can be found Here) with 3DS Max, it exports the 2DFX and particle data as an .sae (dff section) file which you then need to edit into the dff by using RenderWare Analyser (RWA) by steve-m.

good luck icon14.gif

Edit: you can find RWA ------> Here

Brawly
  • Brawly

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:35 AM

Is there a tool which you can change the gun sounds in GTA IV to more realistic sounds? I don't really like the gun sounds ever since San Andreas.

MediaGiant
  • MediaGiant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

Requesting IVSwap

I have been working on creating a utility called IVSwap that will take hundreds of textures and swap them into the image files at the click of a button rather than asking people to download very large image files or import hundreds of textures one at time. It is half completed but if somebody else is more familiar with working with texture resources then I'd welcome the finished tool.

Thanks

Fat Man
  • Fat Man

What goes on in my head, stays there

• Members

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:20 AM

What are the best tools for creating my own mods... I really would like to create my own mods but dont know what I need. Can someone give me a link or some info to what Tools I need. Thank you.

-born2die-
  • -born2die-

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:21 PM

hey guys sorry for short offtopic but I have a short question...
if I replace a car in SAMI and the car is made for (let's say:) bullet...
and I replace it for some other car ( let's say buffallo)
does SAMi write the scripts from the handling and the carcolours and everything now for Buffallo or does it stay for bullet???

rwils79
  • rwils79

GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion Leader

• Members

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:46 AM

Hey, I would like a GTAIV Map Viewer. It would be good if it was like steve-m's GTA Map Viewer, but for it to support GTAIV! So, it loads up the GTAIV Map, oh and it would be excellent if it has the ability to load up certain parts, like check-boxes, for example:

[]Broker
[]Dukes
[]Bohan
[]Algonquin
[]Alderney

I really don't mid if it has that feature or not, it would just be handy, and save time when it's loading up the GTAIV models and textures. Oh, and just like steve-m's GTA Map Viewer, it HAS to have the ability that when you hold the right mouse button down on an object, that it tells you in what .img it's in (It doesn't have to state what .img it's in) and what the .wdr and .wtd is called. So, basically, all it has to do is, load up the GTAIV map (With the optional extra to choose what parts to load up) and then for the user to be able to move around with WASD (Like you do in steve-m's version) and of course, to speed up movement with the pressing of the SHIFT key.

Thanks to whoever can do this for me!

-Ryan Wilson

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (rwils79 @ Oct 25 2009, 17:46)
Hey, I would like a GTAIV Map Viewer. It would be good if it was like steve-m's GTA Map Viewer, but for it to support GTAIV! So, it loads up the GTAIV Map, oh and it would be excellent if it has the ability to load up certain parts, like check-boxes, for example:

[]Broker
[]Dukes
[]Bohan
[]Algonquin
[]Alderney

I really don't mid if it has that feature or not, it would just be handy, and save time when it's loading up the GTAIV models and textures. Oh, and just like steve-m's GTA Map Viewer, it HAS to have the ability that when you hold the right mouse button down on an object, that it tells you in what .img it's in (It doesn't have to state what .img it's in) and what the .wdr and .wtd is called. So, basically, all it has to do is, load up the GTAIV map (With the optional extra to choose what parts to load up) and then for the user to be able to move around with WASD (Like you do in steve-m's version) and of course, to speed up movement with the pressing of the SHIFT key.

Thanks to whoever can do this for me!

-Ryan Wilson

Here my friend
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=428895

rwils79
  • rwils79

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:30 AM

OK, thanks noel! biggrin.gif

Stevi G
  • Stevi G

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

a tool that lets u convert the gta sa and gta 4 skins and dff models for gta vc

Fit
  • Fit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:48 AM

Could somebody create a texture editor for xbox 360?

BASSkilla
  • BASSkilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:00 PM

GTA TOOLS IS DOWN!! wow.gif Can anyone give me a mirror for Col IO ?? (IM usin san andreas v1 on pc)

rwils79
  • rwils79

• Members

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (BASSkilla @ Nov 11 2009, 18:00)
GTA TOOLS IS DOWN!! wow.gif Can anyone give me a mirror for Col IO ?? (IM usin san andreas v1 on pc)

Here you go: KAMS Max Scripts (Includes COL IO)

BASSkilla
  • BASSkilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (rwils79 @ Nov 12 2009, 05:17)
QUOTE (BASSkilla @ Nov 11 2009, 18:00)
GTA TOOLS IS DOWN!! wow.gif   Can anyone give me a mirror for Col IO ?? (IM usin san andreas v1 on pc)

Here you go: KAMS Max Scripts (Includes COL IO)

Umm i was thinkin the tool called COLIO (I already have KAMScripts tounge.gif ). The problem I was having with her scripts was that i cant compile the .col file with the edited models wow.gif . But i figured how to do it with CollEditor2 biggrin.gif . Thnx anyway. cookie.gif cookie.gif and you get to see the model i needed it for! user posted image

PTC187
  • PTC187

Crips don't die we multiply

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:57 AM

a tool to mod manhunt 2 pc

supermortalhuman
  • supermortalhuman

522A4EA9

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:00 AM

Requests and willing to discuss further upon contact from possible authors:

1: GTA IV Map Geo Export Script - Gmax/3DS Max, to cover both art and collision pipeline.

2: GTA IV utilities. Look at San Andreas tools, make what you see for GTA IV.

3: GTA SA Interface-Based Mission Scripting - take what is dragged, dropped, and positioned and build it to code with possible properties in a dialog and access to native code at all times (think: Dreamweaver, with specific regard to Designer Mode - the code is accessible, but WYSIWYG is encouraged)

4: GTA SA Scripts. There are already scripts, but if the person exists who frequents this topic and knows how to make max scripts, especially based on max scripts that exist and some of which are open, there should be some small group who works on some scripts that are always improving, and that which you do for SA could easily be written to become a baseboard for something great for GTA IV when the game is done being updated and modding it becomes more realistic in terms of large projects. If the person exists to frequent this topic who has already contributed their max/gmax scripts to this scene I will ask that you consider making them forward supported and less of a one-shot affair, I can explain.

Whatever the problem if any may be, please be in contact because I am really tired of scripts and cars, scripts and cars xD

Finally, @:PTC187
Check your post in the gaming forum, this section is for GTA modding and there hasn't been much of anything manhunt related that I have seen.

You should probably look where there are real Manhunt 1 mods to find clues about Manhunt 2. I started a dialogue with you about Manunt 2 and what I've seen over glancing at it there, hopefully whatever you find through that you can share and maybe we can start and manhunt 2 modding topic out of your post or something.

It doesn't look fruitful, but still...

mobile
  • mobile

Mobile

• Members

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

A GTA IV GXT Editor would be good... since the last patch the Hammmer83's GXT Editor 1.3 stoped working properly. It still opens .GXT files but only the first character of each line is displayed.

RiffRaff1138
  • RiffRaff1138

A Handyman

• Members

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:26 PM

Does anyone know of a working mirror for dffxbox2pc v. 0.2? I can only find a working download for 0.1.

Also, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I need to ask: I don't seem to be able to get alpha channels from PS2-version Stories textures in GTAStoriesTex. Is this a common issue, or is it just me?

Steeler86
  • Steeler86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

a trainer for gta 4, pc that works for the newest patch 1.0.0.4... PLEASE!

H13N.H3N
  • H13N.H3N

Lands with a *Clunk*

• Members

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

NANDA KE!!?? no seriously why GTA TOOLS is down? luckily for me i have an extension of FireFox that allows me to access the page if once it was online Online Archive of GTA Tools, i hope the link works as it does from my menu with a single button, tooo sad, i hope it can be officially online because i need the VC data Tool, (i use CFG Studio 2 also, but VC Data Tool works on some files like a charm) JernejL don't abandon us! NOOOOOOO suicidal.gif

Yangster
  • Yangster

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (mobile @ Nov 28 2009, 05:36)
A GTA IV GXT Editor would be good... since the last patch the Hammmer83's GXT Editor 1.3 stoped working properly. It still opens .GXT files but only the first character of each line is displayed.

Yeah, a new GXT editor would be tops.

wiep_rzu
  • wiep_rzu

lulz

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

A tool to getting the models and textures from Bully: Scholarship Edition PC smile.gif
It would be cool to rig some character from this game to GTA: SA biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users