Photo

Textures & Model Requests

1,394 replies to this topic
Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hi, anyone can makes Remodel for SA into HD? Pedestrian & Vehicle. Because They need to makes Realistic Graphic.
oh, and then New Feature about Realistic Clothes & Hair effect.
I plan to create their own, but I still need help from experts who have

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

Hello everyone. I'm looking for character skins to use in my skin selector for San Andreas. Specifically, I'm looking for skins for the Resident Evil series. I don't know if anyone has already made such a request, but I've just been looking everywhere for these skins. I've found a few; one of Ashley (easy to find), one of Leon (also easy to find), and one of Chris Redfield (I forget where I got it from... confused.gif sorry). There are still many more that I'm looking for, so I might as well request them in a list by game (the ones I've ever even played, anyway):

From Resident Evil 1:
Barry Burton
Jill Valentine (though I'm googling her name right now, and I'm getting positive results right now)
Wesker (I've come across a few, but I forget where; I think I saw them on GTAGarage.com, though they may not be him with his original STARS outfit)
Rebecca Chambers

From Resident Evil 2:
Ada Wong (once again, I'm googling and coming up with positive results, so don't count on me requesting it for long, though a reliable source would be nice)
All of the Birkins (Sherry... not too much, but the other two are what I would want)
Claire Redfield (same as Ada and Jill, though googling her up reminds me of this one site that had her skin, but the downloads were all broken confused.gif ; I say that I might not find any of the outfits)
Leon Kennedy (with the RPD outfit)
Chief Irons

From Resident Evil 3:
Another Jill (perhaps there are also skins of her from RE3 and RE: Revelations)
Carlos
Nemesis (forgot to mention the other BOWs, though I fear that they might look very wacky when selected; Nemesis is one of the more human-shaped BOWs)
All of the UBCS

From Resident Evil 4:
Just about all other characters not mentioned above; I'd primarily request Jack Krauser

So those are all the characters that I'd request. There are some of them I just can't seem to find for some reason. And one other thing; I might also put in a request for the skins of all the Outbreak characters, because they are so very rare. I've only ever been able to find a Kevin Ryman skin, though he holds some weapons a little funny. And I've seen some videos with Alyssa Ashcroft and Cindy Lenox, and I've seen one screenshot with a David King skin, but I've found none of these; the rest, Mark Wilkins, Jim Chapman, George Hamilton, and Yoko Suzuki, are nowhere to be found dontgetit.gif . If these skins can't be found, I would like it if someone made them. As for the other RE character skins, I would ask the same thing; either a link or two to some sites where I can find the skins or for one of the modders on here to make some skins themselves. Though if I were to have a preference, I would say start with the Outbreak characters because the game is so obscure and thus it is that much less likely that you will find a mod that 1) contains the character skins and 2) is complete with working links. The others are either easier to find or are more likely to be made.

I would very much appreciate it if anyone can help me out. I've been struggling with this for a long time, and I'm just completely exhausted and tired of looking even further facedesk.gif . Either a reply or a PM will work for me wink.gif

ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

can anyone make a ken rosenberg suit for gta sa

the one that ken wears on gta vc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

deleted

indra.
  • indra.

3d Modeller

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (X3MSonicX @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 19:51)
Hey guys.

I'm now asking if someone could make me a Kate Beckinsale skin? I'd need her to be looking like this:
user posted image

No necklaces, no collars or earrings. I'd need her just like that. It's a request because i'm doing a film inside GTA and i'd need her.

If a face skin is needed this SHOULD help:
user posted image

The Credits of the creator will be posted by me, in the ending credits!

i could..but you need to pay me $100..
i will create the model from 0...and the quality will similar like this . i made that model..
if interesting, pm me
no kidding...

KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Noob on blackout

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Ertrick36 @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 10:23)
Hello everyone.  I'm looking for character skins to use in my skin selector for San Andreas.  Specifically, I'm looking for skins for the Resident Evil series.  I don't know if anyone has already made such a request, but I've just been looking everywhere for these skins.  I've found a few; one of Ashley (easy to find), one of Leon (also easy to find), and one of Chris Redfield (I forget where I got it from...  confused.gif sorry).  There are still many more that I'm looking for, so I might as well request them in a list by game (the ones I've ever even played, anyway):

From Resident Evil 1:
Barry Burton
Jill Valentine (though I'm googling her name right now, and I'm getting positive results right now)
Wesker (I've come across a few, but I forget where; I think I saw them on GTAGarage.com, though they may not be him with his original STARS outfit)
Rebecca Chambers

From Resident Evil 2:
Ada Wong (once again, I'm googling and coming up with positive results, so don't count on me requesting it for long, though a reliable source would be nice)
All of the Birkins (Sherry... not too much, but the other two are what I would want)
Claire Redfield (same as Ada and Jill, though googling her up reminds me of this one site that had her skin, but the downloads were all broken confused.gif ; I say that I might not find any of the outfits)
Leon Kennedy (with the RPD outfit)
Chief Irons

From Resident Evil 3:
Another Jill (perhaps there are also skins of her from RE3 and RE: Revelations)
Carlos
Nemesis (forgot to mention the other BOWs, though I fear that they might look very wacky when selected; Nemesis is one of the more human-shaped BOWs)
All of the UBCS

From Resident Evil 4:
Just about all other characters not mentioned above; I'd primarily request Jack Krauser

So those are all the characters that I'd request.  There are some of them I just can't seem to find for some reason.  And one other thing; I might also put in a request for the skins of all the Outbreak characters, because they are so very rare.  I've only ever been able to find a Kevin Ryman skin, though he holds some weapons a little funny.  And I've seen some videos with Alyssa Ashcroft and Cindy Lenox, and I've seen one screenshot with a David King skin, but I've found none of these; the rest, Mark Wilkins, Jim Chapman, George Hamilton, and Yoko Suzuki, are nowhere to be found dontgetit.gif .  If these skins can't be found, I would like it if someone made them.  As for the other RE character skins, I would ask the same thing; either a link or two to some sites where I can find the skins or for one of the modders on here to make some skins themselves.  Though if I were to have a preference, I would say start with the Outbreak characters because the game is so obscure and thus it is that much less likely that you will find a mod that 1) contains the character skins and 2) is complete with working links.  The others are either easier to find or are more likely to be made.

I would very much appreciate it if anyone can help me out.  I've been struggling with this for a long time, and I'm just completely exhausted and tired of looking even further facedesk.gif .  Either a reply or a PM will work for me wink.gif

A lot of Resident Evil skins are here Diego4Fun

Fenrear
  • Fenrear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

I want To Add Skins Of "Kamen Rider G Den-O"
But I can find it in any blog/websites
Can u make/find for me?

Here is The Images
user posted image

Thx sarcasm.gif

X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (felankhor @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 23:59)
QUOTE (X3MSonicX @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 19:51)
Hey guys.

I'm now asking if someone could make me a Kate Beckinsale skin? I'd need her to be looking like this:

user posted image

No necklaces, no collars or earrings. I'd need her just like that. It's a request because i'm doing a film inside GTA and i'd need her.

If a face skin is needed this SHOULD help:

user posted image

The Credits of the creator will be posted by me, in the ending credits!

I support your idea. Selene from Underworld mainly.

user posted image

Haha Thanks! I REALLY need that skin in a hurry. sad.gif

But i need her with the specifications i said. If someone also makes Selene, even better. biggrin.gif

indra.
  • indra.

3d Modeller

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

^yeah that will be better..but if you really expect someone willing to spend their time to make your requests for free..i doubt that will ever happen...

safensimple
  • safensimple

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

I was hoping someone could make the green hoody with the hood up. I've looked everywhere and couldn't find one. I tried myself but failed. Can someone please make one for me? Thanks

Lecreck
  • Lecreck

Forever Alone

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

need Casual white glasses,a really casual white glasses...not a shade nor an eyepatch.... cool.gif , thanks.

fluffyheretic
  • fluffyheretic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:38 AM Edited by fluffyheretic, 17 April 2013 - 12:53 AM.

Has anyone ever considered trying to fix the glitched model for Vice City's Mr. Vercetti outfit? It's my favorite outfit in the game but the legs clipping through the coat drives me crazy.

I'd try to do it myself but I don't even know where to start. Actually another person started a thread almost a year ago asking for help on this but they got no response.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=512281

edit: I also just noticed that the front pockets clip through the jacket as well. mad.gif

FlyeThemoon
  • FlyeThemoon

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

Any chance of this guy to SA ?
http://gta.wikia.com/GIGN_and_DGSE

tounge.gif Ive found one inside Chevy Enforcer van, but he only sits with M60 for decoration.

kgat_io
  • kgat_io

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Hi guys! With acouple of friends we though tht it would be interesting playing San andreas instead of CJ with hitler.
I do not wish to offend anyone or anything like that.

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (angeloelibz24 @ Saturday, Jul 4 2009, 14:51)
I noticed only a very few requests here were accepted, if not none.

Makes me regret wasting my time to make a post.
Was on another request topic but still, community seems to suck, plans on getting involved=none.

fluffyheretic
  • fluffyheretic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (ArcticWerewolf @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 05:55)
*attention whoring*

Your username doesn't even have a single mod credited.

Furthermore, the quote you cited is from 4 years ago. Yeah, you tell 'em...

So basically the only reason you posted was to talk sh*t about the community. Feel better now?

fr13z
  • fr13z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]
How about a Desmond Miles Hoddie & Shirt model for cj

LosSantosInternational
  • LosSantosInternational

Alive and rolling...

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

I would like a retexture of this plane(only the exterior): learjet 45 so it can look like this one(the one from gta v):
user posted image, the tail is blue, the line across the plane is black, and the winglets and
the small wing under the plane are also blue. So i hope you can make it smile.gif

PedroGonzalo
  • PedroGonzalo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by PedroGonzalo, 27 April 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Okay, i downloaded this AWESOME freeway mod, sadly, the handlebars are pretty small. Your skin will not be able to grab the handles and it just makes the wonderful bike look so awful. If anyone could extend the handlebars a little bit, i would be very happy! ** cookie.gif **

-Thanks!

http://www.gta.cz/en...harley-davidson <---You can download it from there, apparently direct dl doesn't work. It's on the list. It's called: "Harley Davidson V-ROD".

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (fluffyheretic @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 18:12)
QUOTE (ArcticWerewolf @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 05:55)
*attention whoring*

Your username doesn't even have a single mod credited.

Furthermore, the quote you cited is from 4 years ago. Yeah, you tell 'em...

So basically the only reason you posted was to talk sh*t about the community. Feel better now?

Lool, well it isn't sh*t talking if it's true, there is 1 member who has helped me with something, out of how many?
Yea, thought so.

Faamous
  • Faamous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

user posted image

I search this Skin!

RicExoStriker
  • RicExoStriker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

Can i request Ultraman Skin ? especially the Monster i need it

Sajlenty
  • Sajlenty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi! I really need to move CJ bandana from face to neck, just like here:
user posted image

mustafamansoor
  • mustafamansoor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

can anyone make blade skin from blade movie?

SanabsiBH
  • SanabsiBH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

I Want Tear Gas Gun Mod / Tear gas shooter / automatic Tear gas gun .

Any 1 can make this mod ?

ermahgerdchris
  • ermahgerdchris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

for GTA 3, mod_wom had a red business suit on. Can someone edit the texture/txd to make her have a BLACK business suit on?user posted image

ritikmonu
  • ritikmonu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

there is a cleo mod about meeting mercedes
here the link of meet merc mod http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=17385

so can someone make mod of meeting candy suxxx devil.gif
plz....

SovietSandvich9
  • SovietSandvich9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by SovietSandvich9, 23 May 2013 - 04:26 AM.

Hello
I was wondering if anyone would create a Wario skin for San Andreas

user posted image

The model from Smash Bros. Brawl is the one I'm looking for. sly.gif

Anyway if somebody's interested here is the model link http://www.models-re...rawl/sheet/2844

Thanks

weedwar
  • weedwar

gta lover

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

alien.gif hello everyone i am making a project of retexturing gta sa to full hd scenes but i dont know how to make a lod mode to my own texture... my textures close to them is ok but far away the old texture still apear in game...please anyone can help me? please blush.gif

Michael_J_Scofield
  • Michael_J_Scofield

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Let's give it a shot:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND DONALD LOVE AND SONNY FORELLI SKINS FOR GTA SAN ANDREAS ?

It would mean alot if someone could give me a link, I found a few topics, but the links are dead and the authors don't reply on personal messages because they haven't been online in ages...

Thanks in advance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users