Photo

Skin Selector

12 replies to this topic
emoboytoy
  • emoboytoy

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

Does anyone know if there is a skin selector for GTA SA which lets you play as any ped in GTA SA? I've already tried this one http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=285247 but when I try to enter some cheats it won't work because it will just open up the skin selector menu again...!

jonny992
  • jonny992

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

lol i was just about to complain about this one after using last night, i gusse i dont have to now lol, i think theres one for cleo 3 but i forgot, so can anyone recommend us one thats good?

helderfilipe
  • helderfilipe

hP321helder

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (jonny992 @ Apr 14 2009, 19:44)
lol i was just about to complain about this one after using last night, i gusse i dont have to now lol, i think theres one for cleo 3 but i forgot, so can anyone recommend us one thats good?

yeah a cleo mod of skin selector would be gr8 sad.gif

jonny992
  • jonny992

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:07 PM

HAHAHA found it but i wont tell u because i am a freaken nub
heres were u get it http://gtasamod.web....skin/index.html

heres how you use it Tab+Q+Scroll down = skin menu

simple to use

i did not make this runs off cleo, but comes with a game.dat file you must replace in data.
skin.img and skin.cs goes in cleo

iDash
  • iDash

GTA 5 Developer

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:27 PM

I tried that cleo bu my game crashes with that script even Sanny Builder can't load it confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif
Can you upload working scripts please? turn.gif

maniacu95
  • maniacu95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

sad.gif sad.gif Can someone help with this problem when i do that combination just skin it changes doesn't appear the skin menu can someone help me?

PlUmPaSsChIcKeN
  • PlUmPaSsChIcKeN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:23 AM

Ive been testing this mod a bit because I was having an issue with the addon actors. Every time I chose a skin from the addon actors the game would freeze, but with everything else it worked fine.

It seems that skin selector does not like Project Oblivion because I tested this mod out with a GTA_SA with no oblivion and it worked fine... They only thing that I can see is causing the issue here is the gta_sa.exe that comes with project oblivion.

Is there any fix for this?

AjPoPo.019
  • AjPoPo.019

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:02 AM

how can i open the skin selector menu sir? moto_whistle.gif

IDontKnow687
  • IDontKnow687

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

I Cant get it on Menu, Nor even switch the outfits through the scrol. i did exactly what i did i put 1 script in the cleo folder, put the skin.img in the cleo folder, replaced gta.dat, installed a few skins on Skin.img. I click the play gta SA. when it loads i go on a saved file and i try to open the skin selector but i went on the internet to find the correct buttons to press but it still doesnt let me open the menu or change te skin quickly. AND YES I HAVE GTA SA V1.0! HELP suicidal.gif

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

If you've modified your controls setup then the correct way to launch the menu may be different from the default buttons. As stated in the Readme, the correct keys are:

SecondaryFire + Next Weapon + Previous Weapon

67DarkCloud
  • 67DarkCloud

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Any idea why it keeps freezing the game on me? Whenever I go to select the skin I put in the .img in the menu it freezes the whole game.

IntelGma4500sucks
  • IntelGma4500sucks

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (PlUmPaSsChIcKeN @ Saturday, Jul 31 2010, 09:23)
Ive been testing this mod a bit because I was having an issue with the addon actors. Every time I chose a skin from the addon actors the game would freeze, but with everything else it worked fine.

It seems that skin selector does not like Project Oblivion because I tested this mod out with a GTA_SA with no oblivion and it worked fine... They only thing that I can see is causing the issue here is the gta_sa.exe that comes with project oblivion.

Is there any fix for this?

Have u changed gta.dat ? biggrin.gif

monstervineetpatil
  • monstervineetpatil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

blush.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users