• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,472 replies to this topic
deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

Songha, Alx and Bates (if you get back in time), any of you guys up for Friday nights Racing League? I've already nominated myself to replace J4, one more racer required. Please post in AndySerb's thread if interested guys.

Oh, and quit yo jibber jabber, crazy fools!

suicidal.gif
happy.gif

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:38 PM

user posted image

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:49 PM

Oh dear, Bates and Furnace not gonna like you all dissing the hard work they put in on there threadz y0!

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:57 PM

I just thought of a pretty good idea for a new TeC film...
We could pretend to be gangsta and go around in 2 cavalcades with gold rims with weapons set to melee... and then we could knock ppl down and then 3 of us could get out and beat them to death with baseball bats and see how many ppl we could get? All set to skin number 11 and wearing bandanas lol

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:02 PM

Flaw: You can't get Bandannas on ps3 iv.....

RJJ-Virdee
  • RJJ-Virdee

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:14 PM

What Cod does TEC play on?
4 or 5?

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Goonah @ Aug 26 2009, 16:02)

u can get that hat tho... gtfo lol

liam-aka-spidie
  • liam-aka-spidie

TeC , Knows How To Party, In The City Of LC.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (RJJ-Virdee @ Aug 26 2009, 15:14)
What Cod does TEC play on?
4 or 5?

Both rjj......

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Goonah @ Aug 26 2009, 15:02)

Yes you can. I use to wear one.
user posted image
see?

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Aug 26 2009, 17:18)
QUOTE (Goonah @ Aug 26 2009, 15:02)

Yes you can. I use to wear one.
user posted image
see?

yeah thats what i meant lol

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:59 PM Edited by TU-Gerrish-FC, 26 August 2009 - 05:10 PM.

Banaclava? Lol.. How's everyone tonight? Red arrows just visited my area too. Jees its so cool.

DC93
  • DC93

Mako Eyes.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

I'm pretty good, just came back from my 3rd league match in pool, 3rd win so I'm chuffed biggrin.gif

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Say hi to your mom for me.

• United-States

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

ATTN: The next dickface who posts spam in this thread will result in a long temp ban for everyone who has spammed this thread over the last several pages.

PS: Don't quote this, don't say that you're sorry. Just shut the f*ck up and quit with the spam. Thanks.

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:32 PM Edited by .Trooper., 26 August 2009 - 07:40 PM.

I kept telling you guys...

Alex: You haven't even finished filming the into vid (have you?)

Gerrish: banaclava is the full face thing (the one niko wears to rob the bank) notify.gif

And what happened to the COD match we were supposed to be having with DDZN? turn.gif

Sounds awsome DC... Good luck in your upcoming matches cool.gif

::EDIT::
Goonah, can you gtfo of everyone's topic? All you do is post ridiculous sh*t nobody cares about.

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

Trooper ffs quit the ass licking already jesus christ.
It is balaclava not bana lol.gif

So boys, are we decided on the maps yet for the cod matchup just so we can hook all our boys up with the map packs and stuff ( dont u dare say this is spam )

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

We haven't spammed for well over a page... were discussing ideas for a new TeC video. What do y'all think?

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:44 PM Edited by CharmingCharlie, 26 August 2009 - 08:52 PM.

QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Aug 26 2009, 19:23)
ATTN: The next dickface who posts spam in this thread will result in a long temp ban for everyone who has spammed this thread over the last several pages.

PS:  Don't quote this, don't say that you're sorry.  Just shut the f*ck up and quit with the spam.  Thanks.

HOmgZ IM EVA SO SOZ MISTER MODDY! PLZ GIVE US ANUTHA CHANCE PL0X! - iKevz

Mod Note :- User was banned for 1 week for this - cc

iKevz
  • iKevz

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

PS:  Don't quote this, don't say that you're sorry.  Just shut the f*ck up and quit with the spam.  Thanks.

Your The Only Dickface around here mate! - TU-Gerrish-FC

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (iKevz @ Aug 26 2009, 21:46)

Your The Only Dickface around here mate! - TU-Gerrish-FC

ok... if this gets me temp banned then I'm blaming both of you.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

OK I am closing down this gang thread till someone can give me a viable reason to open it again. The rules on GTAF apply to everyone and every topic.

IMPORTANT

The TEC gang thread is now re-opened, but before people start using it again I want everyone to read the following "guidelines" :-

GTAF Rules:- The gang's operate within the rules of GTAF which can be found here . The gangs enjoy an immense amount of freedom and we want to keep it that way. However the rules of this forum MUST be observed at all times.

If GTArv posts :- If you see GTArv make a post in your gang topic you PAY ATTENTION to it. You need to understand that GTArv is on your side. He wants to ensure your gang topic remains healthy and free from interference. So if you listen to what he says and do what he says it will be beneficial to you. Please also remember there is no need to comment on anything GTArv says in your gang topic unless he requests you do so.

If A Moderator posts :- the gang's get an extraordinary amount of freedom on this forum, by and large you operate without any interference from moderators. So if one posts in your gang topic something has gone seriously wrong.

Now when a moderator visits your topic you should treat them with respect and politeness if you do that then the moderator will respond a lot more favourably. Again just like GTArv we want to help you get your gang topic back on course. When we post we do not want our post to pollute your topic so again don't quote it or comment on it, just read it and pay attention to it. If you have any questions about what a moderator says then feel free to contact the moderator via pm.

Remember the moderator doesn't want to be in your gang thread, the moderator doesn't want to stop you having fun. But we must ensure the rules of GTAF are observed everywhere on the forum.

Quality of Posts :- Just recently we have noticed the quality of posting has taken a severe dive in nearly all the gang topics. Now no one expects people to do "Dan Brown Novels" every time they post. But you should always make sure your post is "substantial" and "necessary". There is too much dead end posting with stuff like "oh yeah sure" and "yep cool bro".

When you make a post in your gang topic it should always be with the intention of moving the discussion forward. Instead of just posting :-

yeah cool bro

try :-
yeah cool bro, did such and such do such and such a thing

Naturally all the regular GTAF rules apply when posting such as :-
  • No double/triple posting
  • no one word posts
  • no all smiley posts
  • no picture posts without a comment
  • no excessive quotes

Gang Leaders :- There is a reason why they are gang leaders as a gang member you should LISTEN to them. If you listen to your gang leader then you won't have to deal with GTArv or a Moderator.

Now gang leaders, if you are having a problem with a member of your gang and it cannot be resolved privately then it is imperative you contact GTArv or a Global explaining the situation. We are here to help you and your gang and if someone is being disruptive we will quite happily intervene before it starts affecting the rest of your gang.

Now I will shut up and let you get back to your gang business, if anyone wants to discuss what I have posted here then feel free to pm me and I will be happy to reply.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:31 PM Edited by Bates_GTA, 28 August 2009 - 06:21 PM.

Right guys..

First things first, i was away, so everything that happened i was completely oblivious to, so i'm sure you can understand i was abit disgusted at the lack of respect some of you showed towards me & others who have spent so much time setting this thread up. It just seemed to me like some of you either have difficulties listening/reading. I'm not going to rant on forever, But i would like to say this:

RJJ-Virdee
BOB-THE-CHEAT
iKevz
Your applications have been withdrawn, until you both show you are decent members & are capable of inputting more than just spam & a reason for our topic to get locked again.

Besides everything that has happened i was pleased to see some of you trying to deflate the spamming & whoring of the smileys, but like i said it seems some people are just incapable of listening to instructions.

Now lets just get back to how things were & kick some ass on GTA. wink.gif

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

We're back in business. Right, I know it hasn't gained too much attention, but the trophies section will be updated in a sec with more nominees. To vote, either PM me or Chris, or through MSN.

Voting will close Wednesday, so that gives everyone a chance to get their vote in. =D

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:37 PM

In after the lock...

biggrin.gif

Bates, AndySerb still needs one more racer (ideally from TEC) for Racing League tonight, 7PM for a 7.30 start. Are you available?

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

No more "In after the lock" posts.

Right then, everything's back to normal do take note of what CharmingCharlie has posted. Bad posting and deviations from rules reflects badly on just just the individuals, but the whole gang as well.
All this could have been avoided if you had just listened to the mods the other night. They are just doing their jobs, don't give them a hard time.

HenningM92
  • HenningM92

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Chaos owned me with a deadly drift today biggrin.gif

I hope I dont have to see those too often. good game guys icon14.gif

TwindSkittle
  • TwindSkittle

Alderney Veteran

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

Welcome back Bates & TEC!

Bates I posted a few pages back, before being told you were away, wondering if you had a chance to discuss maps & modes?

I would love to try to get this set up for 9/11, and the sooner we can get some agreements on settings the soner I can start whipping my boys into shape lol.gif

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:25 PM Edited by Furnace, 28 August 2009 - 05:30 PM.

QUOTE (Henning92 @ Aug 28 2009, 18:16)
Chaos owned me with a deadly drift today  biggrin.gif

[youtube]2C6_Wl-Egsw[youtube]

I hope I dont have to see those too often. good game guys icon14.gif

biggrin.gif That was sweet. It was cooler on my screen though, it looked like you did a cartwheel over my car lol.

I might make that into an animated avatar ph34r.gif

It was a pretty fun game earlier, some of DeeJ's comebacks to that American guy were just too funny. It was cool playing with everyone again, like the good old days.

Edit: OMG lol.gif Henning, in your video check out your leg, it's pointed straight upwards.

Aaalso, with the voting thing, you can also just mention who you'd like to vote in your posts after you've written your main message, that's a bit easier than PMing...

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:44 PM Edited by .Trooper., 28 August 2009 - 05:49 PM.

Woah that was awsome Chaos, I'd hate to be on the recieving end of that! lol.gif

As for the votes:

Heli: Henning

Shooting: Bates

Sniping: Chaos

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (TwindSkittle @ Aug 28 2009, 18:24)
Welcome back Bates & TEC!

Bates I posted a few pages back, before being told you were away, wondering if you had a chance to discuss maps & modes?

I would love to try to get this set up for 9/11, and the sooner we can get some agreements on settings the soner I can start whipping my boys into shape lol.gif

"My boys" sarcasm.gif Yeah lets get the maps settled so we can distribute them out to our members that dont have them.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Furnace @ Aug 28 2009, 17:25)
I might make that into an animated avatar ph34r.gif

OMG that was the same thing I was thinking too. But I can't make it.

Welcome back people
Trooper you can't have a say in that you haven't been on GTA in forever. Plus I haven't got my PS3 back (I should in 9 to 12 days though) they still need to see my sKILLs.

oh I have to fill this out and send it with my PS3 when I get the box.
http://us.playstatio...e_letter_us.htm
But I don't have proof of purchase anymore. So do you think I can get away without sending it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users