Photo

TEC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,472 replies to this topic
The European Connection
  • The European Connection

TEC.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:20 PM Edited by The European Connection, 03 January 2011 - 07:29 PM.

user posted image
The freshest Gang on the GTAF block.

user posted image

The European Connection is a Liberty City Based Criminal organisation with the intent of gaining new connections within the illegal trades. They are based throughout the America’s, however their main concern is Liberty City, as the illegal trades and gateways to the rest of the world here are greater than anywhere else in The north Continent. Their main aim while here in Liberty City is to take over existing trade routes and gangs running and guarding these routes by any means possible. But in order to do this they will have to fight fierce gang battles in all areas of liberty city against the notorious gangs that call this place ‘Their City’.
With the constant Threat from the 5-0, NOOSE and the FIB hanging over in all areas of the city, The European Connection had to come up with an extra strategy. By Compiling a Hit Squad to ‘take care’ of any surveillance jobs the Federal law enforcements conduct that may compromise anything The TEC has lined up. However, after months of Taking out surveillance teams and framing other gangs, such as the DirtyDozen, The Exiles and the Yardies for their work, The TEC has managed to get hold of some ‘top dogs’ in the Law enforcements and been able to bribe them with money, but also introduced a threat of harming their families if they don’t back off, and turn a blind eye to some of their doings.
The TEC are a ruthless Organisation who don’t take anything from anyone, no matter who you are, who you work for or what your intentions are. You Hit us, We will Hit you harder, End of. We also don’t care about REP, how big your gang is or how powerful it is, all you need to know is that we are growing in numbers weekly, and we will NEVER back down, no matter the odds.
user posted image
The TEC started back in the UK in 1999 with a group of organised criminals who mainly dealt in Drugs, and human trafficking, but nothing too big as the organisation only consisted of about 20 people.
It was all going well until the Organisations Leader was convicted of possession with intent to sell, when he had over 10k worth of cannabis stuffed into the arches of his Mercedes C class, when travelling east on the M25 on the 11th November 2002. It was at this time that the No2 in the organisation took control and decided to expand this organisation throughout Europe taking charge of their own export business to ensure the goods exported were top quality gear and were transported to their own expectations. Which coincided extremely well as the Import was also the same organisation, this was key as the products can have a close eye kept on it during transport. The TEC also came up with new ways of shipping Drugs and trafficking people throughout Europe. And this was by means of a decommissioned Gulf War Submarine which the organisation managed to gain access to through the illegal arms trade in a Serbian shipping yard. With use of this Sub, the TEC were able to transport almost anything they wanted to, to almost any part of a Europeans coastline.
We currently only are based on the PS3, We may expand, we may not.

We are mainly found in Free Mode. We are a very chilled out gang, But this doesn't mean we arn't up for War with any other gangs that fancy there chances. We play regularly, usually doing some pretty crazy things in Free Mode. We can be found mainly in Algonquin, Our HQ is based in Colony Island.

user posted image
user posted imageThe Henchmen. The members here have proved themselves worthy and loyal to The European Connection by turning up consistently for games, being trustworthy and being dedicated. For Thugs, being a member of TEC for a long period of time and demonstrating commitment to the gang, will have you promoted to Henchmen.
UsernamePSN IDDescription
Bates_GTABatesAvfc Liberty City is this guy's battlefield, and it belongs solely to him. Bates is almost unstoppable in all aspects of combat, as deadly with an Annihilator or sniper rifle as he is with an M4. He keeps cool in any situation, but don't be fooled by his relaxed gameplay style - crossing him will render the rest of your game a losing battle for survival.
gta-ladSCAR-FACE-99The Bullet catcher! He's got it all. He's usually found with an AK-47 or M4 in his hand, watching your every step the second he smells something fishy, he'll be onto you like a flash, you can trust this guy to be watching your back.
FurnaceGTA_ChaosChaos! If you've pissed off this guy, he wont forget it. You can bet to yourself he's loading himself to the brim', just to give you hell, until he's finally satisfied.
dov3434dov3434A veteran, Used to battle alongside Bates in the very early days of TEC, Went missing for a long while, but is back on the scene again. A great member to have on your side & a great amount of fun can
be had with Mr.3434.
TU-Gerrish-FCTU-Gerrish-FCThe Tactical Assasin, He may not always be in the centre of battles, but he'll be watching your every move, thinking of ways to take you down, by any means possible.
Big-_-TonyBig-_-tonyThe resident fudge packer. Tony likes to take new recruits on sight seeing trips around liberty city, which can sometimes cause other members to get jelous that they cant spend any quality time with them. Simply the Free Mode addict.
nateuknateukHe will back you up whenever you need him to. Loves random fun in Free Mode and a gunfight with innocent opponents, Always up for a battle & ready when you need him, A true TEC warrior.
CakePicnicIce_Cube25
user posted imageThe Pilots. Here you'll find members who excel in aerial combat. Consistency in air to ground and air to air kills will award you this status. These are the people who are untouchable as soon as they reach an Annihilator. Bring the rain.
Henning92Henning92The Elite Pilot. Possibly the best person to have on your side in a TDM, he can do it all from the sky. Also an extremely dangerous shooter from the ground, Henning boasts a range of skills that adds a huge advantage to the team.
GtafreakjtvGtafreak112
liam-aka-spidieliam-aka-spidieAir support, if you need some support from the skies, Liam is your man. Always ready on stand by to unleash the rain
user posted imageThe Racers. This section is reserved for players with exceptional driving ability. Members who prove themselves able to navigate the streets of Liberty City with a skillful combination of speed, style, and cornering can be found here.
SonghaSonghaThe transporter, noone is quite as good at evading police & enemies, usually seen races around Liberty City in a Sultan RS.
user posted imageThe Thugs. These members are either new applicants to The European Connection, or members who aren't as active as Henchmen. Either way, they are still a solid and significant part of TEC. It is easy to become promoted from here if you have a good attitude and play regularly.

CavinRoviCavinRoviAnother Veteran, unfortunately was banned a while back, but his presence is still felt around Liberty City, always ready to pop up to do what he used to do best, kill!
Purple_KushPurple_KushAccruracy being his main asset, TDM & DM are where he's usually found, A TW veteran. A great addition to TEC with experience & quality
.Trooper.Trooper911A good character to have backing you up, will always give his all where he is needed, Well known across the multiplayer & events sections on GTAF. He will fit in perfectly with a tight group of gamers.
DC93x_andy-A sniping genius, you'll never quite be out of range once he's had you in his sights.
DukusDukusA Veteran. Also like alx-ndr he'll give you hell with whatever he's given, be it a knife or an M4. Someone you don't want to come across in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch or Turf War.
jasonontherun X__JD__XCurrently on trial
fpsmg Phill_GCurrently on trial
dreads31 dreads31Currently on trial
(-_BLAZED-UP_-)TUA-BLAZED-UP_-Currently on trial

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

Want to join?
You can either apply here, or on the TEC Forum by filling out an application form & posting inside this thread:

CODE

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]PSN:[/b]

[b]What PS3 Games do you own & play:[/b]
[b]Favourite GTA Game Mode:[/b]
[b]Rate your skills 1-10 (1 being lowest, 10 highest) in the following areas:[/b]

Gunning [-]
Sniping [-]
Pilot [-]
Driving/Racing [-]

[b]Why do you want to join:[/b]

[b]What will you be bringing to the clan:[/b]

The European Connection

TEC.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:21 PM Edited by The European Connection, 10 December 2010 - 11:04 AM.

user posted image

TEC Graphics
Graphics Section (TEC Forums)

Youtube Links
TEC First Montage (Airport stunts)
TEC Second Montage (Podium game)
TEC Third Montage (Random stunts)
TEC Fourth Montage (Random stunts)
Multiplayer Montage (Gameplay & Highlights)
FIFA Goal of the Month (Gameplay Competition)
TEC Fifth Montage (Multiplayer Stunts)
TEC Sixth Montage (Multiplayer Gameplay)

Justin.tv Links
Gtafreak112 JTV Cast (Live HD Gameplay)
Henning92 JTV Cast (Live Gameplay)
Dov3434 JTV Cast (Live Gameplay)

user posted image

TEC Results & Fixtures:

Occasion:Time:Final Score:Opponents:Win/Draw/Loss:Man of the match:
Friendly22:00 GMT2 - 0S0LWinSCAR-FACE-99
Gang League22:00 GMTGame CancelledTHE EXILES--
Gang League22:00 GMT2 - 0DDZNWinXxGTAKing33xX
Gang League21:00 GMT2 - 0AoDWinCakePicnic
Gang League20:30 GMT2 - 0SRSWinXxGTAking33xX
Gang League21:00 GMT2 - 0The YardiesWinBatesAvfc
DDZN TW.
DDZN TDM
AoD TDM
SRS TDM #1
SRS TDM #2
Y TDM

Awards

This section aims to give recognition to members who have performed well in a certain aspect of game play. The awards will be given on a monthly basis. The way this will work is the leaders will decide who will be awarded each trophy after monitoring game play from every member. This doesn't mean there will be dedicated sessions for testing each member's ability, it just means that we will be more observant when someone's playing really well.

More trophies will be added, this section is only in its early stages.

DescriptionTrophyOwnerNominations
For demonstrating highly skilled
manoeuvrability and accuracy
while using an Annihilator gunship
user posted imageHenning92 Henning92
Liam-Aka-Spidie
For demonstrating precision
when using the bolt action or
automatic Sniper Rifle
user posted imageGTAking Liam-Aka-Spidie
GTA_Chaos
GTAking
For demonstrating general
and consistent accuracy while
using the handgun, sub machine
gun, or assault rifle
user posted imageAlx-ndr Bates_GTA
Alx-ndr
SCAR-FACE-99
For demonstrating excellence
in Race and GTA Race with
a combination of speed and
handling ability.
user posted imageAvailable Trophy-
Community Awards

Community Awards have the same purpose as Game Play awards, except instead of rewarding skill in game, it rewards contributions members have made to the forum, and positive influences they have made on other TEC members.

Voting will take place exactly like the previous awards.

Contribution[Trophy to be Posted]

--
The Joker[Trophy to be Posted]

--

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:22 PM

Oh yes, you've finally started it, good luck on this Bates!! icon14.gif icon14.gif

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (The European Connection @ Apr 13 2009, 16:21)
Resvered

awesome typo.

good luck on this chris!

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Hah.. Yeah it took me a while to start getting things together. Thanks Andy.

@Oldage: it was a frantic edit, as i saw everyone bursting in to see who we were, so i had to write it ASAP. lol.gif

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Sweet mate. Nice layout and shiz. I recon we're gonna get far with Tec. smile.gif

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

Looking very nice man. I didn't know this was coming, but the effort that's gone into this looks great.

Whilst I don't wanna apply, I wouldn't mind having some people to play with online. I have IV and Fifa 09 too, though haven't been on Fifa much recently. I think I've played with Bates once in an Alderney Free Mode match a couple months back.

I'll add you on PSN and feel free to add me to any Free Mode games you've got going on.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:30 PM

Yeah thanks mark, If your going to throw me an add, send it to TECgaming, i've been playing on there whilst i've been banned from PSN on my other account. Thanks mate.

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:31 PM

3 says:
up for War with any other gangs that fancy there chances.

LOL Makes me laugh everytime by the way we have only just started up biggrin.gif

Damien.
  • Damien.

Charlies facebook bro

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Wow. Awesome is the only word i can think of that decribes this gang. monocle.gif

Good luck although i doubt you'll need it icon14.gif

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:42 PM

Also, I forgot to mention in a post earlier. You guys are welcome to come along to a meet SRS are planning for tonight, 9pm GMT. ZMP and Exiles have been invited too, as well as TCD, so I dunno how many will turn up, if any. If there's room, and there probably will be, d'you fancy it?

We'll all cram into someone's IRC channel and can talk about what to do.

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Bates where did the football hooliganism go?

The European Connection

TEC.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:44 PM

Damien: Thanks mate, Furnace is responsible for the hotness of the graphics.

Mark-2007: Sounds good mate, i'll speak to some of the others colgate.gif Appreciate it.

Goonah: Meh, it was kind of limited to what we could actually do, it would be fun and all, But i don't think it would have been quite as official as we have set it up now.

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

ah man, sux! the hooliganism idea was sweet

Sign up to AndySerbs gang league if you think you can give us a run for our money.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

I was about to say that Goonah. tounge.gif

It will be nice to play with another gang on the PS3, the recent infulx of 360 motorcycle clubs almost made people forget that the PS3 gangs exist.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:52 PM

Once we recruit a few more guys, definately. Want to become as active in Competitions as we are on GTAF.

NikoB
  • NikoB

West Side!

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:52 PM

Wow, i like the graphics, good luck guys.

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

Awesome graphics, good set up, only PSN? Perhaps we'll play some SA-MP too?

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:01 PM

This is comming along nicely.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

NikoB: Thanks mate.

lt_yao: None of us have SA:MP. Shame really, looks alot of fun. Just PS3 for now.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

Interesting new concept you've got there, good luck.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Very sexy GFX you got on the front page guys, good luck.

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

Sweet graphics bates. Hope it all dosent go to waste and you get alot of members.

Be looking forward to what happens as the TEC progresses. Who knows, you may be in leage with the top gangs.

Good luck & hope everything goes well. icon14.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

Thanks you lot.

Troopher: Furnace did the graphics, pretty hot ey.

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

No new members yet I see confused.gif

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:08 PM

Give it some time. Seeing as its a new clan it looks pretty damn popular compared to some others that have tryed opening lol

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (TU-Gerrish-FC @ Apr 13 2009, 18:02)
No new members yet I see confused.gif

Haha, the thread's only been up for 2 hours, be patient. We've had a lot of great feedback on the OP though so we must be doing something right wink.gif.

Thanks guys.

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:40 PM

BTW guys if you really want some new members you could look in the "Lookign for a new gang?" Thread:

Clicky me to go to thread!:alien:

£-Smokey-Joe-£
  • £-Smokey-Joe-£

Moved To 3rd Account

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:43 PM

Hey Batesy Lad, I saw this TEC, in your member title agess agooo, you finally got it up and running? Nice One, And Good Luck, icon14.gif Dozen is always welcome to have you as Allies sly.gif

Add me on Psn again, whatever your new account is called lol!

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:08 PM

Very nice graphics. Congrats to Furnace.
Congrats to Bates and good luck with the gang.
It will be a pleasure to fight vs TEC in some MP match. smile.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users