• Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Apr 12 2009, 08:20)
QUOTE (Opiteilsm @ Apr 11 2009, 18:37)

But anyway;

CoD4, so overrated, it wasn't even that good of a game at all.
GTAIV, now this has to be the worse one of the series, nothing to do, felt empty, just unbelievably boring.

Two great games there mate.

mercie_blink.gif lol

They both suck.

Drunk Russian 9
  • Drunk Russian 9

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Apr 11 2009, 19:26)
Am I the only Halo fan here? Brilliant games.

The Mythic map pack is out now, gonna buy it soon. biggrin.gif

Yea, I enjoy it aswell, online is a blast when you're with friends.

My list?
GoW 1/2
GTA 3
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Fallout(somewhat..)

Other way around:
NFS: MW

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:45 PM

Call of Duty 4 and 5.
Crysis and Warhead. (Sorry Elan)
Halo.
Tony Hawk, f*ck me those games were as boring as politics.
Fifa Games, same sh*t every year.
Basically all sporty games.
World of Warcraft.
Runescape.
Gears of War.
Fallout 3. (I did like it, just felt like crap after the ending...)

All sh*t MMORPGs, can't beleive I played that sh*t.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:45 AM

I f*cking hate the Dance Dance Revolution Games. What the f*ck is that sh*t? Dancing to some f*cking wierd ass music and the moves seem totally f*cking random.

DanManUtd
  • DanManUtd

Doesn't support United anymore

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:05 AM

Halo 1, 2 & 3
GTA:VC
FIFA 08, 09

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

Definitely True Crime NYC. I was 10 minutes into this game and I got bored to sh*t with it. I forced myself to do about 4 missions, and it got even more boring. Traded it in a few days later. The first one was tons better.

Darren.
  • Darren.

Yeah, you've been alone...you've been gone...for far too

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:30 AM

Mines would be easily Assassins Creed, GRAW2, GoW series, The Sims, Fallout 3, ALL the FIFA games and PES games, same f*cking sh*t EVERY single year, World of Warcraft, Runescape and all other MMORPGs

Why y'all hating on Halo? It's awesome IMO. Probably cause you just kept dying? I think I've seen 3 Halo fans in this topic (including myself) and I think this forum LACKS Halo fans tounge.gif

copperwire93
  • copperwire93

Copperdude

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (Darren. @ Apr 12 2009, 19:30)
ALL the FIFA games and PES games, same f*cking sh*t EVERY single year

Yeah I agree with you, my friends love this kind of game, I wonder what make a difference between FIFA 08 and 09. This game only give you a field to play soccer on it. More fun if you play with your friends on real life, good for health too.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Darren. @ Apr 12 2009, 10:30)
I think this forum LACKS Halo fans tounge.gif

That may be because this is a ummmmmm... GTA forum? tounge2.gif

I personally have nothing against the Halo series. I can't judge something that I have never played.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

Gears of War 2, I think it is an absolute sh*t game, but all my mates insist that its the best game out there.

Only one of my friends agree with me, and he loves Halo.

I only have 2 friends.

sananoutlaw
  • sananoutlaw

SA player

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

All sports games, all mmorpgs like WoW...The entire final fantasy series & GTA 3.
Just off the top of my head.

Oh & CoD, although never having played any of them, the sheer hype/jizz over it all put me off it completely. I'm sick of hearing CoD stories, wether it's online, mates in work/pub or whatever talking about ''awww sh*t last night on CoD...'' or overhearing people in the street talking about it.

LanceVanceDance07
  • LanceVanceDance07

Endless...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

I f*cking hate World of Warcraft, in my opinion, that sh*t destroys people's lives. F*ck MMORPG's.

Gears of War 2 got really boring for me.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]
  • [GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Abandoned

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:28 PM Edited by [GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man], 12 April 2009 - 02:36 PM.

Halo. I dont hate it, but I dont see whats so special about it. Theres a million other FPS's out there that play like and are better then Halo.

World Of Warcraft. Why should I keep paying to access content of the disk. Ima fan of RPG's but not when theres hundreds of people shouting (CAPS TYEPIGN!!) how '1337' they are and there swords and what not.

GTA IV: it just wasn't as fun as the previous GTA's. I preffer arcadey gameplay more then realism. Now I liked IV and I did have fun playing it but there was just a few things that bothered me such as the side things (bowling and darts etc) and the whole friendship thing.

OabAli
  • OabAli

Apesh*t

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:30 PM

I hate Final Fantasy games. WTF is up with it? Sure the graphics are good, but the gameplay is retarded: the combat system is clunky, and seems like a chore to utilize. I got Crisis Core and didn't know WTF was going on - this slot machine-type thing influencing my attacks, WTF?

I also don't like Star Wars: Knights of the Republic. Again, the combat system is crap: I don't like the idea of giving ur player commands - why can't u just choose what and when to attack/defend/etc. when it actually happens?

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind was also stoopid. Attacking with the sword was impossible. I tried to kill a rat in the woods, but my character just couldn't hit it FFS! The items were confusing as well.
Not sure if this is the same with Oblivion though.

In retrospect, I think I don't like role-playing games in general. I don't like customizing stats or items (except in San Andreas), or giving 'soon-to-be carried out' commands.

Also don't like (but others like):
- GTA LCS
- The Godfather
- Tekken games
- Monster Hunter
- MMORPGs in general

That's all I can think of for for now. Sorry if this is considered a rant, or flame-fest smile.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (sananoutlaw @ Apr 12 2009, 11:48)
Oh & CoD, although never having played any of them, the sheer hype/jizz over it all put me off it completely. I'm sick of hearing CoD stories, wether it's online, mates in work/pub or whatever talking about ''awww sh*t last night on CoD...'' or overhearing people in the street talking about it.

That's not the original Call of Duty... that's since Call of Duty 2 but especially because of Modern Warfare (dumbed down/console gameplay) that people (mainstream/casual gamers) started playing Call of Duty.

COD started to become overrated... mainsteam and sad but true, extremely dumbed down. If you go back to the first 2 games you realise that the games were entertaining... a heck load of fun and actually required you to think/use tactics AND a portion of SKILL.

Nowadays you just have to have a full automatic weapon preferably the most overpowered weapon in the game and/or a weapon that has an extremly high rate of fire (through perks that is). Combined with martyrdom for the extra kill because you're too lazy to chuck a grenade yourself before you die.

Yes, martyrdom avant la lettre required skill and happened... people actually threw grenades just before they died (and that was actually something you coudl admire/accept... you had to be fast enough to chuck a grenade, while now you just put the perk on).

Anyways enough ranting about Call of Duty...

Halo is probably the most overrated games franchise. Although it's 'fun' to play and 'rather amusing'... it isn't that great as people say it is. But that's because HALO is rather mainstream too just like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is/was.

It's sad to see that companies keep on raping great franchises into deformed dumbed down games that don't keep you interested for a long time.

gta_king
  • gta_king

JCM

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE ([GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man] @ Apr 12 2009, 15:28)
World Of Warcraft. Why should I keep paying to access content of the disk. Ima fan of RPG's but not when theres hundreds of people shouting (CAPS TYEPIGN!!) how '1337' they are and there swords and what not.

You're not. You're paying for them to constantly update the game and keep it afloat, the WoW that is being played more is remarkably different then it was when it was released on disk.

baptiste
  • baptiste

Docking request accepted

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE ($RebelG @ Apr 11 2009, 19:35)
QUOTE (baptiste @ Apr 11 2009, 19:07)
QUOTE ($RebelG @ Apr 11 2009, 17:42)
Can't say I've ever understood why people like Halo/Fallout/Bioshock/Killzone & a lot of games I don't even remember right now. Played some of them but it wasn't my thing.

I honestly think that anyone ripping on the likes of Halo, Cod4 and Fallout havnt experienced what needs too be experienced in those games, and thus, don't know what the f*ck their talking about. No offense.

I'm not ripping about it, I genuinely didn't like it after playing both Halo and Halo 2. Its not my kind of game. The thing that I really don't understand is a lot of people who like it would practically rape the sh*t out of it and beat down anyone who said a bad word about it. ( Then again I'm sure it happens with any game but all I've ever heard about is Halo )

Well, Halo 1 isn't one of the games that continue too be good after its time, so it depends when you've played it. Halo 2 was sh*t, the halo community recognizes it as the worst halo, it sold well because of Halo 1. Halo 3 is very good imo, the storyline is good and pure awesomeness is co-op on legendary, and the Online is simply great, its fun, simple too understand, and easy too play.

@fullmetal, I honestly don't understand why that matters, those games are popular and talked about, because their good. Who gives a sh*t if its overrated or overhyped? Its good, isn't that all that matters?
Also, its not like you're the only one with a fully automatic weapon, most people don't use martyr and even then, its not THAT hard too evade. I do agree that the likes of Cod2 require more pure skill than cod4, but I think that's a good think, playing Cod2 was so f*cking serious and stressing, but in Cod4, its just fun.

I also don't understand how you can claim that the likes of Cod4 and Halo 3 don't keep a player interested, that's just stupid.

33stradale
  • 33stradale

Lolzeltov!

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

First persons make me dizzy, but I still bought fallout and bioshock...

That street fighter game looks real sh*t, in fact I pretty much hate every Japanese game (apart from the old mgs' and virtua fighter 4)

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:50 PM

I just though of another one, Mercenaries 2.

To tell you the truth, it was kind of fun, but after i completed the game, I was like, what do i do with it? Should I eather keep playing it, chuck it out the window, or sell it to Gamestop for about 3/10's of the price i bought it? Then I just kept it in my closet.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

World of Warcraft - I hate it, people loved it.... dontgetit.gif

autotheftisgrand
  • autotheftisgrand

Fries optional

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Drag_Drift @ Apr 11 2009, 16:02)
World Of Warcraft. I've experienced being in the hub, with literally a whole row of about 15 PCs playing WoW. With the sole exception of me browsing GTAF or playing CoD. And I can't see how people like that stuff.

Is the hub Bcon? Cos I had already experienced that.

Resident Evil 4, they made the game a shooter! Where the hell are those claustrophobic hallways go? The creepy atmosphere just died.

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Rest in peace, Nate Dogg.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

I hate the CS series a lot. And Resident Evil 5 too.

Gezim
  • Gezim

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:42 AM Edited by Gezim, 13 April 2009 - 12:48 AM.

Every Call of Duty game that came out. I hate war games in general, but when you make it be such a big deal (WaW) I hate it with a passion. Gears of War. Played it at my cousin's house, didn't like it. The enemies look retarded.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:45 AM

I can't stand any first person shooter, because I'm not comfortable with not being able to see anything to the immediate left or right of me. If I take the time to turn to see what's there, I'll either get attacked from the opposite direction I've just looked in or I'll be too late for the threat in front of me, resulting in me killed anyway. Not to mention controls feel very cumbersome for me when all I can see is my character's hands or a gun poking out from the bottom of the screen as I glide along.

Gezim
  • Gezim

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Apr 13 2009, 00:45)
I can't stand any first person shooter, because I'm not comfortable with not being able to see anything to the immediate left or right of me. If I take the time to turn to see what's there, I'll either get attacked from the opposite direction I've just looked in or I'll be too late for the threat in front of me, resulting in me killed anyway. Not to mention controls feel very cumbersome for me when all I can see is my character's hands or a gun poking out from the bottom of the screen as I glide along.

I used to think that back in the PS1 and 2 days. It felt weird for me because I always used to think the game was blank and pointless to play for some reason.

Until I finally gave some a try and since then I have been really into some of them. Like The Orange Box, Resistance, BioShock, ect.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

Final Fantasy, a boring RPG with a bunch of crappy anime cliches.

Dope.
  • Dope.

RVIDXR KLVN

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:23 AM

Where to start, where to start?

Well, Gears of War 2. Everyone seems to love it, I don't know why. It's laggy, has sh*te servers, the ranking system is just so god damned terrible, and almost every fun aspect of the multiplayer from the first one has been milked out of it.

Seriously. This game is terrible.

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:34 AM

Halo.

I hate how all the xbots feel that Halo is one of the best FPS ever made. It's not even that good. It does have a good story though, I'll give it that.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:45 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 13 April 2009 - 02:52 AM.

QUOTE (beavis @ Apr 13 2009, 13:34)
Halo.

I hate how all the xbots feel that Halo is one of the best FPS ever made. It's not even that good. It does have a good story though, I'll give it that.

Yep.

I bought Halo 2 when it first came out, and I sold it 2 weeks later. I just find the games to be quite average. Don't see what the fuss about them.

Oh, and another one is Saints Row 2. I actually liked it more than GTA IV when I first got it, but when I went back to playing IV I could see where R* put all their effort. SR2 just tries to hard to be like the old GTAs. Even though it has more stuff than IV I got bored of it alot faster.

SR2 just has too much sh*t in it that doesn't make any sense.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:52 AM

I'm getting tired of everyone saying they hate the Call of Duty games because they're overhyped, "even though they've never tried them." If you're going to slate a game, play it first.

Also, I've seen a few people mention Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and I can't help but feel they're the same people who started playing Grand Theft Auto with San Andreas.

To be honest, there aren't any games I hate. Everyone has different preferences, and I shouldn't expect anyone to have the exact same likes and dislikes that I have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users