• This topic is locked This topic is locked
422 replies to this topic
oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

Couldn't find a better way to write the title blush.gif
Anyway, just name some games that you TOTALLY hate, but people seem to love it, or vice versa.

I'll begin.
I really hate Bioshock, I don't see what's so good about it....I mean, run around with super powers is nothing. Didn't understand the story either.

GTA vice city: Never liked it, most boring GTA from all, still don't understand that people like it.

now to a game I really love....PAIN.
Most people seem to hate it because it gets repetetive, might be true but nothing is as fun as hurting your guy.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:04 PM

The Halo series. I used to like it then one day I said to myself, 'This game is really sh*t.' And that's that. bored.gif

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (oldage @ Apr 11 2009, 15:03)
GTA vice city: Never liked it, most boring GTA from all, still don't understand that people like it.

mercie_blink.gif Youwhat!? Vice is one of the best!

Viva Pinata. A lot of people I know love this game but I couldn't get into it at all.

Lt. Dan
  • Lt. Dan

¡Demasiado tío!

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:07 PM

I was bored with the original Gears of War less than five minutes into the story. I couldn't see and still can't see how that game can be entertaining.

Vin.
  • Vin.

RD loves me.

• The Connection

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, I didn't like Bioshock at all.

Theres quite a few games thats in the band-wagon category. Halo included.

I'll think of some and edit my post and add them.

Edit- As said above. GoW was boring as hell.

.AshRemains
  • .AshRemains

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

Call of Duty, Halo, Crysis, Assassins Creed, Bioshock, IV, the list goes on.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Lt. Dan @ Apr 11 2009, 15:07)
I was bored with the original Gears of War less than five minutes into the story. I couldn't see and still can't see how that game can be entertaining.

OMG Exactly the same with me! I played it, and after 10 minutes I was bored stiff. Loads of people I know love it, I put it down and haven't picked it up since.

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

Stronghold Series: God, i hate strategy games and this one is very boring
Super Mario Games: I never liked them, i think it's so childish and stupid to play these games.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:12 PM

Broken Sword and Viva Pinata didn't seem to get much loving with my mates but i loved them. HAWX seemed to be a favourite with my mates but that game didn't really interest me.

There's more games but i can't think at the moment.

Vin.
  • Vin.

RD loves me.

• The Connection

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Seddo @ Apr 12 2009, 02:12)
Broken Sword and Viva Pinata didn't seem to get much loving with my mates but i loved them. HAWX seemed to be a favourite with my mates but that game didn't really interest me.

There's more games but i can't think at the moment.

Broken Sword 1 and 2 were the best.

The rest were crap.

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

Super Mario Games: I really can't see what everybody does in these games.
Halo games: Mainstream sh*t.
World of Warcraft: What's so good about this?

Neal40000
  • Neal40000

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

-one of my most every palyed games is halo 3, its repetitive on LIVE and your always doing the same thing making no difference at all, well maybe for a nice new helmet or something, but i think halo 3 is one of the best games ever, yet people on my friends list always go "omfg why you still playin halo u fr00wb ?!??!11" there assholes its awesome. ( edit : i just realised TheTank is one of them people that mock me )

-a friend of mine also never liked battlefield 2142, but i thought it was the best game ever at the time.

-another is legend of zelda: ocarina of time.... WHAT THE f*ck ? i played it and its boring as f*ck, wind waker and twilight princess are awesome, but people still thing ocarina of time is the greatest game in the known universe.

The Unvirginiser
  • The Unvirginiser

You ain't gettin' your tings?!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

Halo, Assasin's Creed, The Sims.

copperwire93
  • copperwire93

Copperdude

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

I don't like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, the team mates AI seems to stupid and the aim is okay but still not good. Peoples really love this game just look at gamespot, how much score this game got. suicidal.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

Yeah, why the f*ck do all the game review websites always have a massive wank over Ocarina of Time? I f*cking Zelda, it looks like such a gay game series. And the fact that the main character, is what, a boy or girl? A tranny by the loks of it, I can't even see what sex the damn thing is. What's so great about Zelda, is something I'll never understand.

FlexSlim
  • FlexSlim

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

Halo, Halo, Halo, god I hate that game with a passion. So pathetic.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

Mass Effect. It did not appeal to me at all. I will try to play it again someday, maybe then it will appeal to me.

Koik
  • Koik

We could never be just friends

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 11 2009, 10:30)
Yeah, why the f*ck do all the game review websites always have a massive wank over Ocarina of Time? I f*cking Zelda, it looks like such a gay game series. And the fact that the main character, is what, a boy or girl? A tranny by the loks of it, I can't even see what sex the damn thing is. What's so great about Zelda, is something I'll never understand.

You've got it all wrong

Zelda OoT is THE f*ckING BEST ZELDA GAME EVER.

And I hate the Skate series, stupid sh*t camera.

Drag_Drift
  • Drag_Drift

I'll rape you with a broomstick.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

World Of Warcraft. I've experienced being in the hub, with literally a whole row of about 15 PCs playing WoW. With the sole exception of me browsing GTAF or playing CoD. And I can't see how people like that stuff.

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (TheTank @ Apr 11 2009, 15:24)
World of Warcraft: What's so good about this?

You play this casually until you realise it's sucked you in and you've been playing it for 40 days played time. My mate told me he checked back on his account recently (we all decided to go cold turkey and cut that sh*t outa our lives tounge2.gif ) and he had over 126 days played time. And that's just a bunch of nabs like usl I guarantee there's some tards out there who've spent a year played time on that game. Pure f*cking evil sh*t.

cryani.gif

Saying that, I've probably spent a similar amount of time on Football Manager. It's when you count this sh*t up that you realise it's such a waste...

JeNvEy
  • JeNvEy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

It has to be Halo. The reason i hate it so much is that it seems to overhyped. Whenever i watch some one play i always think 'what makes this any different to any other FPS.

Nothing stands out to me which makes it amazing. Also i have to say the graphics arnt that great either.

Mr.Ruthless
  • Mr.Ruthless

Comedian

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:33 PM

Final Fantasy series. I hate those gay looking characters with a passion. I can't even tell whether they are male or female.

Assassin's Creed. That sci-fi thing was ridiculous. The game should have taken place in the past, without that scientific bullsh*t.

Vercetti21
  • Vercetti21

V21

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Skate, Mass Effect, Mafia, and a few others.

Tetsuo2501
  • Tetsuo2501

TV Casualty

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

Madden: it's the same f*cking game every year, but that can be said for all sports games, so we'll just change this part to sports games.

Halo: I'm sure I don't have to explain myself for this one.

Gears of War 2: T he exact same game as the first one, just updated graphics, and maps...isn't that what a patch is? Plus the single player is really boring, stop and pop just doesn't work in single player, and the multi-player is exploitable.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

Call Of Duty:Modern warfare and Call of Duty: world at war, everyone loves this sh*t, I just cant seem to understand why. Its just a run and gun game, one shot and you're dead basically. I honestly dont see the appeal of it.

I also cant seem to like Gears of war.

Also:What Tetsuo said..that Madden is crap, they are like the FIFA games, they are the same every year with the addition of a better physics tweak.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Apr 12 2009, 01:11)
Call Of Duty:Modern warfare and Call of Duty: world at war, everyone loves this sh*t, I just cant seem to understand why. Its just a run and gun game, one shot and you're dead basically. I honestly dont see the appeal of it.

I have to agree with this. Its basically just 'kill that guy' or 'plant/capture this thing'. So why do people love it?

Tetsuo2501
  • Tetsuo2501

TV Casualty

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Apr 11 2009, 11:32)
QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Apr 12 2009, 01:11)
Call Of Duty:Modern warfare  and Call of Duty: world at war, everyone loves this sh*t, I just cant seem to understand why. Its just a run and gun game, one shot and you're dead basically. I honestly dont see the appeal of it.

I have to agree with this. Its basically just 'kill that guy' or 'plant/capture this thing'. So why do people love it?

I don't know why do you like Fallout, or any other FPS. All the game consists of is 'kill that guy' and 'plant/capture this thing'

monocle.gif

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Olympics

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

Can't say I've ever understood why people like Halo/Fallout/Bioshock/Killzone & a lot of games I don't even remember right now. Played some of them but it wasn't my thing.

PacMaan
  • PacMaan

LIES

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

The Sims - Seriously, its a chicks game.

World of Warcraft - You have to be a level 28 Loser to like this.

Crysis - SO WHAT IF IT HAS REALLY NICE GFX ITS A SH*T ANNOYING GAME

Woo mercie_blink.gif

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:08 PM Edited by Daz, 11 April 2009 - 06:14 PM.

-Gaylo (Halo) & Gays Of War (Gears of War) & Biosh*t (Bioshock):

I dont fancy shooting something for half an hour while it bounces around, whilst looking like a complete fat f*ck with obviously unrealistic weaponry the size of washing mashines and moon boots and massive armor like earthworm jim with a tiny little head sticking out. Nothing in these games are logicially thought out, only to make kids jizz over over the top crap. And I dont consider these games pure shooters.

-Press a button when AI tells you (Guitar Hero):

I dont find anything REMOTELY fun with these types of games. All I see it as, is the screen telling you to hit a button, and the only thing you get from doing it correctly is a song not sounding sh*t. I can listen to the real song and not have to bash buttons. Id understand if it was actually creating the music not trying to keep up, or if it actually taught you how to play the song, but it doesnt. And I honestly truely think being stabbed in the leg would be more fun.

-Biggest of all. GTA4, though it has some slight cool things and is moderately ok. But I honestly dont know why so many people love it. I was completely dissapointed with such an empty boring game. SR2 beats it, 100 times over.

-Uno & Poker (not really videogames per se but I hate them): I prefer blackjack, or battleships.

I wont say sports games like fifa, nfl, etc. As I like skate, and I can totally understand the connection between being able to do a sport you love in a game. Though I dont like those ball sports games. But then again its probably because I dont like the certain sport in real life. Which goes for the same as skate. and why people dont like it, because they dont like skateboarding in general, You have to like it, to fully apriciate it.

Oh yeah, also WoW, World of sh*tcraft more like.

Btw Cod and most shooters, are similar to sports, in ways that you play it to own, and to play with your team and achieve teamwork, and a sense of achievement. And to feel untouchable. If you didnt play army as a kid then you will never understand.

And I dont see why anyone WOULDNT love Fallout, it has so many different things to do, that surely you must find one at least slightly awesome. Unless you either are an arcade instant gamer and dont have the time, or dont like games at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users