Gta san andreas ragdoll physics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Sunumi
  • Sunumi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:50 PM

I have heard a few suggestions about ragdoll physics in gta san andreas. I'm a huge fan so I did [B][SIZE=7]alot of research[SIZE=7][SIZE=1]. I saw a few suggestions about animating or rage or endorphin and so on. I also saw a mod for vice city that make it ragdoll. But using any of this will require rewriting the whole game because -you cant put endorphin into an already made game unless you are lucky and dont screw it up completely devil.gif ,-rage because thats for graphics and cars and so on stupid dumbasses who mentioned it suicidal.gif rampage_ani.gif and animation might work but it will screw up the game because it actually makes you invisible and then puts an "shadow" monocle.gif . Also somebody saidtransfering it into half life its possible but then it'll lag a lot. so any more suggestions on how to make ragdoll physics. barf8bd.gif barf8bd.gif barf8bd.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:05 AM

Sorry dude, but this forum is only for discussion of clean unmodded copies of the game. For all modding related queries, visit the modding forums.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users