» «
Photo

[GTAIV|REL] MP File Check Fix

252 replies to this topic
C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:06 PM Edited by C06alt, 01 January 2010 - 01:28 PM.

More often then not I am getting SRT10 error when joining a game with the new version or the old.
Also I can not.

Join a game from the Live interface.
Join a game from invite.
Host a game.

My Friend also has the same problems.

Both

Win 7 64bit
i7 920

But its still better then nothing so thanks Alex. icon14.gif

webhostbudd
  • webhostbudd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

Yea, same issues here, except I always get the exception no matter what I do. C06alt, how did you manage to join a game without recieving the fault?

I'm also running Windows 7 64-bit.

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:24 PM

Well I just keep trying.
If I could find a pattern id mention it but there just is none %50 of the time it goes thro and thats just it.

I start off in single player, open the phone then go to the mp browser and choose a free mode game and cross my fingers. Rinse wash and repeat.

webhostbudd
  • webhostbudd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:05 AM

Which version of FileCheckFix do you have?

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:04 AM

Like I said in the first post on this, it doesnt matter what version I use the result is the same.
But currently its the one from september.

Heier da slayer
  • Heier da slayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:10 PM Edited by Heier da slayer, 05 January 2010 - 09:19 PM.

is this a new version so that you can also play with such files as handling.dat in multiplayer mode?

EDIT: oh i see still not enabled that one.. cant u just add so that handling.dat will work in free/party mode? thats what ive been waiting for about a year now.. god damn it

lekkimsm2500
  • lekkimsm2500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Anyone know a fix, to eliminate that horrible disconnect from game session, and game no longer exist error? It's completely cut me off EVERY online game now!

What is the deal?!

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (lekkimsm2500 @ Jan 7 2010, 19:12)
Anyone know a fix, to eliminate that horrible disconnect from game session, and game no longer exist error? It's completely cut me off EVERY online game now!

What is the deal?!

Game no longer exist is the message I get when trying to connect to players with live by invite or by recent players >> join game.

Other then Samp 60 and SRT 10 I never get Disconnect from people creating to meny tugs since I replaced the tug model with spark.
Before i upgraded my computor Even a few cars crashing into each other woud disconnect me as my computor was running to slow.
Upgrade pc and replace tug model to stop slowdown disconnects.

lekkimsm2500
  • lekkimsm2500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (C06alt @ Jan 7 2010, 20:02)
QUOTE (lekkimsm2500 @ Jan 7 2010, 19:12)

What is the deal?!

Game no longer exist is the message I get when trying to connect to players with live by invite or by recent players >> join game.

Other then Samp 60 and SRT 10 I never get Disconnect from people creating to meny tugs since I replaced the tug model with spark.
Before i upgraded my computor Even a few cars crashing into each other woud disconnect me as my computor was running to slow.
Upgrade pc and replace tug model to stop slowdown disconnects.

Is this annoying bug being fixed or what?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (C06alt @ Jan 1 2010, 23:24)
Well I just keep trying.
If I could find a pattern id mention it but there just is none %50 of the time it goes thro and thats just it.

I start off in single player, open the phone then go to the mp browser and choose a free mode game and cross my fingers. Rinse wash and repeat.

Yep for me it was also 50%, a few pages back I posted a possible workaround, (using a different asi loader and moving asi's en scripthook.dll out of the gtaiv directory, I now have it running perfectly. But apparently this workaround not work for everyone.

Worth a shot in any case.

Uxot
  • Uxot

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Heier da slayer @ Jan 5 2010, 16:10)
is this a new version so that you can also play with such files as handling.dat in multiplayer mode?

EDIT: oh i see still not enabled that one.. cant u just add so that handling.dat will work in free/party mode? thats what ive been waiting for about a year now.. god damn it

YES PLEASE need for custom cars damn it...i just turn a bit and the car does 11232141 barrels rolls on road -_-'

and for all the ones that call this cheating i lulz @ u...go back play WoW ggkthxbai

seba84PL
  • seba84PL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:47 AM

Hi, also I have a problem sad.gif When I uploaded the file in game dir folder I can not enter in multiplayer mode..... game reports that I have modified files, but i have only Simple Native Trainer 5.0 and I want to join free mode.

I have all latest required files to the modified game (1.0.0.4 - 5th )

dsound.dll, EFC20FIX.asi, FileCheckFix.asi, ScriptHook.dll, Trainer.asi, trainer.ini

if I delete all the files I can play in multiplayer.

if I delet only FileCheckFix.asi game reports "the lost connection with windows live"....

my system is Windows 7 x64, my friend has the same problem confused.gif

SLeonhart
  • SLeonhart

Silver Arrow

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

Same problem here, any solution, please?

KooolaNL
  • KooolaNL

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:32 AM

Same problem here, any solution, please?

lekkimsm2500
  • lekkimsm2500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (seba84PL @ Jan 13 2010, 03:47)
Hi, also I have a problem  sad.gif  When I uploaded the file in game dir folder I can not enter in multiplayer mode..... game reports that I have modified files, but i have only Simple Native Trainer 5.0 and I want to join free mode.

dsound.dll, EFC20FIX.asi, FileCheckFix.asi, ScriptHook.dll, Trainer.asi, trainer.ini

if I delet only FileCheckFix.asi game reports "the lost connection with windows live"....

my system is Windows 7 x64, my friend has the same problem  confused.gif

If you have read any of the last post, you would have realized something. You're not the only one with that problem, and so far, there is nothing to be done. Sometimes its 50-50, or don't work at all and other times its not working AT all, or have gone from perfectly working to completey dead.

I have given up entirely on playing with it, becuase mine went from working => working 50-50 => Not working at all. So all my files are on standby in a far away folder, until Blade even bothers to take a look at this bug.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:40 AM Edited by zerofreeze, 18 January 2010 - 01:31 PM.

QUOTE (lekkimsm2500 @ Jan 17 2010, 16:00)
Hi, also I have a problem  sad.gif  When I uploaded the file in game dir folder I can not enter in multiplayer mode..... game reports that I have modified files, but i have only Simple Native Trainer 5.0 and I want to join free mode.

If you have read any of the last post, you would have realized something. You're not the only one with that problem, and so far, there is nothing to be done. Sometimes its 50-50, or don't work at all and other times its not working AT all, or have gone from perfectly working to completey dead.

I have given up entirely on playing with it, becuase mine went from working => working 50-50 => Not working at all. So all my files are on standby in a far away folder, until Blade even bothers to take a look at this bug.

Removed!

lekkimsm2500
  • lekkimsm2500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:01 PM Edited by lekkimsm2500, 18 January 2010 - 07:07 PM.

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Jan 18 2010, 01:40)
QUOTE (lekkimsm2500 @ Jan 17 2010, 16:00)

biggrin.gif

Something fishy is going on, on this very forum! I can smell it!

Coldkilla
  • Coldkilla

GTA Film Director

• Members

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:31 PM Edited by Coldkilla, 22 January 2010 - 09:38 PM.

ARG I read all 10 pages hoping for a solution... Tried Sjaaks fix, nothing changed (still running the game & mod with the fix in currently).\

I can't:
-Make a server.
-Join any friend game in progress from LIVE.
-Join party mode.

Even attempting to run these above steps over 5x, (including turning trainer off thru option menu).

Only way I can do it is tell a friend to create the server with 31 private slots and find it in the server list. No idea why his game works though, when it comes online I guess I'll get all his stuff... with my luck it wont work.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Coldkilla @ Jan 22 2010, 21:31)
ARG I read all 10 pages hoping for a solution... Tried Sjaaks fix, nothing changed (still running the game & mod with the fix in currently).\

I can't:
-Make a server.
-Join any friend game in progress from LIVE.
-Join party mode.

Even attempting to run these above steps over 5x, (including turning trainer off thru option menu).

Only way I can do it is tell a friend to create the server with 31 private slots and find it in the server list. No idea why his game works though, when it comes online I guess I'll get all his stuff... with my luck it wont work.

How about waiting for mmghook today is the release smile.gif

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:21 AM

Can we use mods like First Person and getting into the passenger seat? (Thanks to C06alt and HippieCommunist for those glorious mods)

idie970
  • idie970

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:14 PM

for some reason on my computer my pc backed up filecheckfix, and today when i scanned with my antivirus, i got this: user posted image

sad.gif does anyone know whats wrong?

Gtrox101
  • Gtrox101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:28 PM

(seba84P i got the very same thing. I have Asi loader from alexander, latest filecheck fix (Patch 5 one) And i got yaasil's script hook. Even when those things are in my GTA IV dir without any other mods installed i cannot join mp games. Only when all files are gone, then i can join mp. Sometimes it runs sometimes it doesn't run. i tried running as administrator 50/50 chance that it works. Is there already a fix out there? Cause i really want to play mp with Simle Native Trainer (Roleplaying Intentions)

Note: Some people do can get it work right now, but most of the peole here commenting that it doesn't work has Windows 7 64bit I have windows 7 64 bit too. Maybe the filecheckfix isn't the problem, but Windows 7 is the problem?

An btw, seba i think i once saw you i game session =P

Please fix and update me if i missed something.

Wolfeh
  • Wolfeh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

Can anyone repost the download link?
Alex's site is down suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

WindedTrash
  • WindedTrash

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:17 PM

If there is still mp-suspicious files blocked then why do i still see people with rocket smg´s and water guns in multiplayer?

ivangtaiv
  • ivangtaiv

TheIvaneh

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (Gtrox101 @ Feb 7 2010, 22:28)

(seba84P i got the very same thing. I have Asi loader from alexander, latest filecheck fix (Patch 5 one) And i got yaasil's script hook. Even when those things are in my GTA IV dir without any other mods installed i cannot join mp games. Only when all files are gone, then i can join mp. Sometimes it runs sometimes it doesn't run. i tried running as administrator 50/50 chance that it works. Is there already a fix out there? Cause i really want to play mp with Simle Native Trainer (Roleplaying Intentions)

Note: Some people do can get it work right now, but most of the peole here commenting that it doesn't work has Windows 7 64bit I have windows 7 64 bit too. Maybe the filecheckfix isn't the problem, but Windows 7 is the problem?

An btw, seba i think i once saw you i game session =P

Please fix and update me if i missed something.

FileCheckFix isn't compatibile with Windows 7, That's the problem and we all got it! Try with XP and you'll see how it will work, with same files... I don't know why there still isn't fix which makes FileCheckFix compatible with Windows 7... I really don't... confused.gif

gtaloversa6o
  • gtaloversa6o

Im Niko Bellic. Y L0Lz

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

Sadly this doesnt work for me,i have modified the files that are in the Ultimate Graphical Tweak. It works but it when i wanna join a lobby,the game just gets stuck at the loading screen,keeps loading but it never actually loads....

toninhorn
  • toninhorn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:01 PM

Dont work windows 7 32bits?

toninhorn
  • toninhorn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

got any solution for this? thanks

Uxot
  • Uxot

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:31 AM Edited by Uxot, 03 March 2010 - 07:13 AM.

filecheckfix not compatible with Win7? LoL i have Win7 x64 and evrything works fine...

wtf updated to lastest and doesnt work anymore? :S plz fix?

YoungGun
  • YoungGun

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

My MP crashes randomly. I don't know if it has to do with this, or mods though and I'm on Windows 7 64bit..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users