• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:42 PM

reload biggrin.gif

Unit Deserviced
  • Unit Deserviced

Sled Poisoning

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Alexander Blade @ Apr 8 2009, 12:24)
k , i hope i'll rewrite code one more time  biggrin.gif

edit :
try to reload http://alexander.san...ckFix.1.0.3.rar
i tryed via live interface and it works

This version of the ASI repeatedly crashes my game about 3 seconds into the character montage loading screen. sad.gif

GameGuy360
  • GameGuy360

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

the new one works for me if i do it through gfwl.

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Unit Deserviced @ Apr 8 2009, 19:31)
QUOTE (Alexander Blade @ Apr 8 2009, 12:24)
k , i hope i'll rewrite code one more time  biggrin.gif

edit :

This version of the ASI repeatedly crashes my game about 3 seconds into the character montage loading screen. sad.gif

screens plz
error reports

YoungGun
  • YoungGun

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Alexander Blade @ Apr 8 2009, 04:24)
k , i hope i'll rewrite code one more time biggrin.gif

edit :

Wow it works now. Thanks so much! Now I can take my graphic mods online icon14.gif

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

This is so confusion.

TheMetalLord
  • TheMetalLord

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:16 PM Edited by TheMetalLord, 09 April 2009 - 11:16 AM.

It works! Finally!
Great work Alexander!

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:22 AM

hey Alex, i love you for all the effort you've put into GTA modding over recent times, including all your SA work with Cleo etc, but maybe it's time to go the XLiveless route and kill things before GFWL and truly make this a single player only modification, this way you kill any possible online modding crap and we can get on with what we really want to do, which is "Genuine" offline GTA modding wink.gif

you have my support and respect and i'm sure there are a sh!tload more out there that just want offline only, i say this with an honest heart "f*ck all the online players" that say they want offline modding, we both know that what they really want is a way to cheat online, all i want is offline map replacement modding and tbh icba wtf the so called offline modders say they want, make this thing 100% offline only!! and say f*ck you to anyone else who pretends to want anything other than pure offline.

if they really want 100% online cheat free they will make a full GTA IV backup folder that is for pure offline modding only, anything is else is just pure bullsh*t, and anyone who says anything else is talking complete bollocks!!!

put quite simply, f*ck EM ALL!!!

FlyFR
  • FlyFR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:17 AM

alex, super heros
thank you man
icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Gforce @ Apr 9 2009, 00:22)
hey Alex, i love you for all the effort you've put into GTA modding over recent times, including all your SA work with Cleo etc, but maybe it's time to go the XLiveless route and kill things before GFWL and truly make this a single player only modification, this way you kill any possible online modding crap and we can get on with what we really want to do, which is "Genuine" offline GTA modding wink.gif

anyway , i can use xlivless in my plugs and what we will have ? nothing because of unoficial script hook etc ... cheating it's a time-question

Unit Deserviced
  • Unit Deserviced

Sled Poisoning

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (Alexander Blade)

screens plz
error reports

Well, I removed all traces of the ASI and then put it back, and the game launched without incident. Must have been either a fluke or some kind of mistake on my part, sorry for the confusion. When the game did crash however, it started the loading sequence and then immediately crashed to desktop with a generic "send error report" message.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (Alexander Blade @ Apr 9 2009, 07:05)
QUOTE (Gforce @ Apr 9 2009, 00:22)

anyway , i can use xlivless in my plugs and what we will have ? nothing because of unoficial script hook etc ... cheating it's a time-question

Exactly, and this particular asi is also available with the check for handling.dat and weaponsinfo.xml removed....

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:48 AM Edited by Alexander Blade, 09 April 2009 - 10:51 AM.

i saw , it's not me biggrin.gif
my bugged anticheat fixes this
maybe im crazy or i was drunked when ive started anticheat project for client-based game smile.gif)

Legend286
  • Legend286

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:18 PM Edited by Legend286, 10 April 2009 - 12:57 AM.

You should of added a check, seeing if you're on freeroam or not, so that it doesn't disable stuff, because the whole point in you making this mod is to allow blocked content, and if this is supposed to block weapon modding, it doesn't, I've seen one person with a rocket MP5, so you obviously didn't make it block it.

Sjaak, give me the link to that please :v

Edit, found it, don't need a link and it works awesome.
f*ck you rockstar, we has mp modding again so bite us.

Blades
  • Blades

Bleh.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Legend286 @ Apr 9 2009, 22:18)
I've seen one person with a rocket MP5, so you obviously didn't make it block it.

Get your facts straight before flaming, f*cktard. Alex actually said earlier in this thread that there is a hacked version of this asi which wasn't made by him.

Also, good work Alex, the updated version works now. icon14.gif

Ghett0
  • Ghett0

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Legend286 @ Apr 9 2009, 22:18)
You should of added a check, seeing if you're on freeroam or not, so that it doesn't disable stuff, because the whole point in you making this mod is to allow blocked content, and if this is supposed to block weapon modding, it doesn't, I've seen one person with a rocket MP5, so you obviously didn't make it block it.

If you have VC++, coding knowledge, IDA, it's not too hard to find out how to get rid of the file check.

wachumanango
  • wachumanango

A.K.A. JD2504

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:12 AM

is there anyway to use xliveless savegames with LIVE enabled?

i tried to put them in the old folder but game fails to load them...

nemesi5
  • nemesi5

Soloist

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:15 AM

Tried them with ultimate graphics tweak, doesn't work. Blocks me from mp, and thats the only mod I have, help? I downloaded Alice and ASIloader, I place the reloaded filecheck and the current one in the Alice folder, they don't work. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or does this filecheck block the tweak too? suicidal.gif

zBobG
  • zBobG

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:07 AM Edited by zBobG, 12 April 2009 - 09:01 PM.

QUOTE (wachumanango @ Apr 11 2009, 01:12)

[EDIT] The following does not appear to work for v1.0.3.0 savegames, the file format seems to have changed and the account info is apparently encrypted.

Savegames saved with xLiveless do not have an xLive account number recorded in the file, the xLiveless savegames are also saved into a different folder than xLive enabled savegames. There is a thread about how to recover a "lost xLive account" and the procedure detailed there describes how to insert an xLive account number into any savegame.

An xLiveless savegame has zeroes recorded in the savegame file, it might have an old account number if you converted an xLive game to an xLiveless game. I would think that inserting a 'real' xLive account number and putting the savegame file into a 'real' xLive savegame folder would permit that savegame to run.

Note that you can use this process to convert an xLive 'offline' savegame to an xLive 'online' savegame, but you may not get any 'offline' achievements to be recorded to the 'online' xLive account. Although, I have read a post that said that if you saved your game once in 'online' mode that the xLive account would be synchronized with the savegame, I haven't tried it so I can't verify that that is true.

I'll go look up that thread and post the link here if I can find it. [EDIT] Again, this process does not appear to work for v1.0.3.0 savegames.

Here is the link: Loading savegame, when XLive account gone.

Snypr18
  • Snypr18

meh

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

Will this allow the Super Spawner Script to work in MP so my buddies and I can free mode it up?

nemesi5
  • nemesi5

Soloist

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:12 PM Edited by nemesi5, 11 April 2009 - 03:20 PM.

Ahh, I realized what was wrong, I forgot I still had Alice on my GTA IV directory, it works now. Cheers! and thank you Alexander. icon14.gif

zBobG
  • zBobG

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Snypr18 @ Apr 11 2009, 14:16)
Will this allow the Super Spawner Script to work in MP so my buddies and I can free mode it up?

No, because mods are not allowed in MP.

If you've used xLiveless it is because you wanted to use mods in SP.

There are other ways to enable mods in MP and they all violate R*'s current MP policy of no mods in MP, so I won't tell you how to do that. Hint: Seek and ye shall find.

Legend286
  • Legend286

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:50 AM Edited by Mainland Marauder, 12 April 2009 - 10:12 AM.

No advertising-MM

Snypr18
  • Snypr18

meh

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:26 AM

I hope Rockstar updates/changes their policy soon. Using a spawner with your buddies in free mode is almost a necessity.

hatorijr
  • hatorijr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:47 AM

modding in a game is never a necessity, its a want, that is clearly all it is. if it was a necessity, rockstar would have included such functionality into mp simple as that.

wachumanango
  • wachumanango

A.K.A. JD2504

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (zBobG @ Apr 11 2009, 02:07)
QUOTE (wachumanango @ Apr 11 2009, 01:12)

Savegames saved with xLiveless do not have an xLive account number recorded in the file, the xLiveless savegames are also saved into a different folder than xLive enabled savegames. There is a thread about how to recover a "lost xLive account" and the procedure detailed there describes how to insert an xLive account number into any savegame.

An xLiveless savegame has zeroes recorded in the savegame file, it might have an old account number if you converted an xLive game to an xLiveless game. I would think that inserting a 'real' xLive account number and putting the savegame file into a 'real' xLive savegame folder would permit that savegame to run.

Note that you can use this process to convert an xLive 'offline' savegame to an xLive 'online' savegame, but you may not get any 'offline' achievements to be recorded to the 'online' xLive account. Although, I have read a post that said that if you saved your game once in 'online' mode that the xLive account would be synchronized with the savegame, I haven't tried it so I can't verify that that is true.

I'll go look up that thread and post the link here if I can find it.

Here is the link: Loading savegame, when XLive account gone.

thanks for the really detailed answer colgate.gif

pigs18
  • pigs18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:32 AM

Good Work. But, MP doesn't work with this patch.
Cellphone said still Can't join with modified file.

I install to modified handling.dat file. and filecheckfix.log said "incorrect file."

Maybe, Some users are working good or not.

wachumanango
  • wachumanango

A.K.A. JD2504

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:18 AM

it seems like adding user info to a xliveless savegame wont be possible, i cant find where to put/replace user id in the savegame, cant even find it in a legit savegame dozingoff.gif

I wonder if it can be possible to dissable savegame check by an asi plugin just like xlive wrapper used to do, but keeping funcional MP

Alexander do you think thats even possible?

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:08 PM Edited by Alexander Blade, 12 April 2009 - 02:14 PM.

2pigs18 : r u drunked ?
i'd wrote in readme that u CAN'T CHANGE SUSPICIOUS FILES

2wachumanango : i can but there is one big trouble - original xlive.dll checks the memory , so if i'll modify some code and this code should be modifed all time - live check will give a game crash (like it was in first version of car spawner etc)

zBobG
  • zBobG

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (wachumanango @ Apr 12 2009, 10:18)
it seems like adding user info to a xliveless savegame wont be possible, i cant find where to put/replace user id in the savegame, cant even find it in a legit savegame

Sorry about that, the file format of a v1.0.3.0 savegame apparently was changed and encrypted so the xLive account number is no longer in plain text (or plain hex).

I should have looked at one of my v1.0.3.0 savegame files first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users