Photo

Music in CW

3 replies to this topic
KIRKAD12
  • KIRKAD12

Rockstar City

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:12 AM

I thinking to buy Nintendo DS Lite (or new DSi) just for Chinatown Wars,it's the only game that attract me...but i heard that game has a meager music collection. So my question is if DS Lite can use memory card (i know that DSi does) (i'm not a pirate,i mean other card than CW's)? And second question if it's possible to use own music in CW,like mp3 files or wma in game like in GTA IV on Intepended FM (remind if i'm wrong)

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:17 AM

Not that I know of. Chinatown Wars does not support a custom soundtrack/radio station.

The music in Chinatown Wars is meager, at best. It consists of instrumental music and some regular music.

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:34 AM

I personally think the music does a fine job in the game, granted there's no chat shows or spoken voice, but the gameplay is so quick-paced that you'll never find yourself in a car long enough to listen to an entire tracklist on the radio.

Grouch79
  • Grouch79

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Rob. @ Apr 6 2009, 11:34)
I personally think the music does a fine job in the game, granted there's no chat shows or spoken voice, but the gameplay is so quick-paced that you'll never find yourself in a car long enough to listen to an entire tracklist on the radio.

Absolutely right.
Nearly 50 instrumental songs on DS i would not call meager. And genres like Dub, Electro and Blaxploitation-Funk are mostly instrumental-only anyway, so i dont really miss voices there.
But sure, compared with the extraordinaire radio of IV with its 200 songs and tons of shows and ads that is meager. But this comparison is meanly. orly.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users