Photo

Patch 1.0.3.0 - Bug? Cops no longer chase me

3 replies to this topic
KewlAzMe
  • KewlAzMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:33 PM

Patch 1.0.3.0 wouldn't load my last autosave.. so i was forced to go back to an old manual (sleep) save.
I thought things were working, then I enabled the "Cop wanted level down". It worked fine and if I killed someone, the cop level would go up again.

Then I quit and started again this morning. For some reason, my Cheat shortcut on the cellphone was gone. So I re-added them by dialing the health codes. Now cops don't EVER chase me. I could massacre all cops in front of a police station and they never chase me.

How can I get this working again?

PharmacisT-
  • PharmacisT-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (KewlAzMe @ Apr 5 2009, 20:33)
Patch 1.0.3.0 wouldn't load my last autosave.. so i was forced to go back to an old manual (sleep) save.
I thought things were working, then I enabled the "Cop wanted level down". It worked fine and if I killed someone, the cop level would go up again.

Then I quit and started again this morning. For some reason, my Cheat shortcut on the cellphone was gone. So I re-added them by dialing the health codes. Now cops don't EVER chase me. I could massacre all cops in front of a police station and they never chase me.

How can I get this working again?

Stop cheat then next time it just ruin ur own game.

(:

Sry I don't know maybe there is a bug with ur Liveaccount or something?!?

Did you cheat and then save game?

or did you only cheat for massacre?

john88z
  • john88z

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

i got this bug before and killing my self fixed it. Have no idea how this works and this was on patch 2 so it might not work on patch 3 but its worth a try.

KewlAzMe
  • KewlAzMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:20 PM

Dunno.. but i replayed from a previous save and its back to normal now. R* should really stop patching.. they break more than they fix.. and I've not seen a single fix that affected me yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users