Photo

Fully Cocked Code

4 replies to this topic
Fallacy
  • Fallacy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

So I beat the game, and sync'd my stats, and am looking for the damn lions (Still haven't found the lost sword tho)... Anyone want to share their fullycocked code so I can plug that into my Social Club? (I don't even know what it does, I just want)

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

It just gives you early access to the Fully Cocked Club which provides access to some of the heavy weapons which you have to pay for access to normally. Chances are you've already paid for it if you've already completed the game.

themangod
  • themangod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

Do not bye the fully cocked card cause it sucks and it was a waste of money luckey i was able to reload my save with the money i had before i bought the card

RICHM7
  • RICHM7

Ghost Of Death

• Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:12 PM

yeah. your right ^. it was a waste of money and it didn't do nothing. i didn't even know what happened when i bought a weapon. did it decrease the price or something?

NeoArashi
  • NeoArashi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (RICHM7 @ Mar 23 2011, 23:12)
yeah. your right ^. it was a waste of money and it didn't do nothing. i didn't even know what happened when i bought a weapon. did it decrease the price or something?

IIRC, Fully cocked gives you access to the heavier weapons to buy in the Ammu-Nation website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users