What it does:
- Get rid of those annoyingly large images - Images will be constrained to 700x625, so that you don't have any more stretchy pages. Images which have been resized are indicated by an orange border. Hover over the image to view in full size.
- Larger text input - Text size in text boxes will appear larger so you don't have to squint to check what you type.
- No more annoyingly small text - Mouse over to read in normal size.
- Smarter Code - Large code will be cropped, with a scrollbar, to avoid longish pages.
- Smarter Quote - No more page-long quote trains. Quotes will be cropped, with a scrollbar.
- Curb Logout Links - Although a minor annoyance, logout links (The direct ones aleast) will now be highlighted in red and will blink, signalling that you're about to be tricked.
- More Solid Medals - Medals next to posts will no longer be semi-transparent. Once you mouse over, they will not disappear until you mouse out, so that you can read the awards at your leisure and click the links.
- Better Report Monitoring - Report count in the Mod CP will now appear much larger, so that its easier to keep track.
- Improved Quick Comment - The Quick Comment feature in the Mod CP will now comfortably accept two lines of text, for those who'd like to type out long comments. A scrollbar will pop up if you want to type even more.
Installation - Firefox
- If you don't have it already, get the Stylish add-on for Firefox here.
- Click here.
- Click on "Load into Stylish"
- Save it.
- You're now all set. To disable this enhancement, uncheck the checkmark right next to the enhancement's name in Stylish's main window.
Installation - Opera
- Download the stylesheet from here (Right Click Link » Save Linked Content As...) , and save it to someplace safe on your hard drive.
- When you're at GTAF, Right Click » Edit Site Preferences... » Display
- Under "My Stylesheet" option, click on choose and select the stylesheet you had saved earlier.
- Click on OK to complete installation.