A few bugs.

1 reply to this topic
SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Sourest Member

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:49 PM Edited by Sweets, 08 April 2009 - 04:29 PM.

First, every once in a while the phone stops working, and won't come up with either controller or keyboard controls. Sometimes the only way to get it back is to restart the game, other times using a soda machine or computer can fix it. I can start the game, drive to the underground car park in Algonquin by your safehouse, use the soda machine all the way to the back left, phone doesn't work. Use the soda machine to the left of the exit on your way out, it works again. Usually.

Second, I'm stuck at 98.33%. I've gotten 100% more than once on console, so I have a good idea what I need to do for it. My stats tell me I've done everything, so I assume it's random peds. I've met them all once, so it's meetings after that. I have Jeff in my phone still so I think I need to finish with him (though I think he's not needed for 100%), and I think I have one or two left with Brian. The problem is they don't show. Even after weeks have passed in game, even though I check two or more of the places every day at the right times. They just refuse to show.

Third, I can't use any of my friend's perks, not counting the three girls who I haven't tried. I get the same basic "can't now, gimmie some time" type message when trying with any of them. I haven't used any of those perks for weeks in game (since I can't), and I've hung out with those same friends for other things during this time. One of them (I think Dwayne, but I'm not sure) gives me a message that makes it sound like I'm trying to use the perk too soon after a previous use, but I've been getting this message since the first time I tried to use the perk. Before this started happening on PC (and before that on console) I used Little Jacob and pickups for weapons, and never went to gun shops after I'd unlocked that perk, now I can't use him at all.

Fourth, the pay n' spray is a damn on and off time machine. The way it normally works is, you drive in, it takes three hours to fix up your vehicle, so when the door opens three hours have passed. If I drive into one at 22:00 on Sat, I should exit at 01:00 on Sun. The problem is that doesn't happen. If I drive in at 22:00 Sat, I exit at 01:00 Sat. The numbers pass as normal, but the day stays the same. So instead of it taking three hours to fix my vehicle in these instances, it takes -21 hours.

Anyway, I think some of these might be related as the last three could all be problems with the way the game is registering (or not properly registering) the passage of time.

Has anyone else encountered these issues, are there any known fixes? I'm looking for constructive useful posts here, or even no posts at all. Any useless, retarded drivel like "lol cockstar sux", or "the game r perfekt ur a lyer" will be ignored, so please keep it to yourself, thanks.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Sourest Member

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:27 AM

Sorry for the bump/double post.

Just hoping someone might see this and have something useful to add. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users