that oficial no dvd isnt working, still need DVD in DVDRW

Arkangel
  • Arkangel

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (kvic @ Apr 21 2009, 18:34)
Dump Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jsut got here to say that, DUMP f*ckING GFWL GOD DAM IT!!!! No one NEEDS IT , slows loadings, causes black screens, f*ckING PISS OF GARBAGE!!! sh*t sh*t sh*t f*ck BITCH ASS BALLS!

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:02 AM

lol, no wonder this is one of the most fekked up PC releases ever, with R* and MS teaming up. LOL

If PC gaming depended on them, we would all be in one large pile of poop.

perfectpitch
  • perfectpitch

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (McLovin2404 @ Apr 21 2009, 07:03)
QUOTE (perfectpitch @ Apr 21 2009, 16:59)
f*ck that - I'd like a permanent break from the car spawners, god moders, and the other f*ckwits that piss us off. I'd like to play without those cheating f*ckwits.

Stop whinging!

Only solution for 'whinging f*ckwits' is:

Get a refund! Buy ps3 or 360 and GTAIV with it. Now you can play GTA without those 'cheating f*ckwits'.

Wow... you ARE an idiot... Getting a refund is NOT A SOLUTION. Thats like saying - if you arm hurts, the only solution is to amputate it... DUMB ARSE!!!!

And considering there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE all over the f*cking world that are sick of the cheating bastards, and spawners... and considering most of them usually use cheats like rocket guns, fly mode and all sorts of other crap... you CANNOT... (let me repeat that for you McLoving in case you're retarded) YOU CANNOT HAVE A DECENT MULTIPLAYER GAME WITH CHEATING f*ckWITS!!!

GOT IT??? Rockstar developed a game... and their inability to keep the game cheat free is their fricking fault... we the loyal customers paid $100 for a product that should live up to certain promises... that is that if there are bugs - they should be fixed... something Rockstar haven't done in almost 6 months...

You should be able to play multiplayer without modifications - again - they've failed MISERABLY at trying to curb cheating...

But having to get a refund for a game means one thing... the company let the customer down and DID NOT deliver a decent product... or should I say 'refined' product.

UNDERSTOOD McLoving, or do you need thicker glasses than the ones seen in your idiotic avatar to finally get the message???

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:13 AM Edited by McLovin2404, 23 April 2009 - 02:18 AM.

QUOTE (perfectpitch @ Apr 22 2009, 19:54)
QUOTE (McLovin2404 @ Apr 21 2009, 07:03)
QUOTE (perfectpitch @ Apr 21 2009, 16:59)
f*ck that - I'd like a permanent break from the car spawners, god moders, and the other f*ckwits that piss us off. I'd like to play without those cheating f*ckwits.

Stop whinging!

Only solution for 'whinging f*ckwits' is:

Get a refund! Buy ps3 or 360 and GTAIV with it. Now you can play GTA without those 'cheating f*ckwits'.

Wow... you ARE an idiot... Getting a refund is NOT A SOLUTION. Thats like saying - if you arm hurts, the only solution is to amputate it... DUMB ARSE!!!!

And considering there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE all over the f*cking world that are sick of the cheating bastards, and spawners... and considering most of them usually use cheats like rocket guns, fly mode and all sorts of other crap... you CANNOT... (let me repeat that for you McLoving in case you're retarded) YOU CANNOT HAVE A DECENT MULTIPLAYER GAME WITH CHEATING f*ckWITS!!!

GOT IT??? Rockstar developed a game... and their inability to keep the game cheat free is their fricking fault... we the loyal customers paid $100 for a product that should live up to certain promises... that is that if there are bugs - they should be fixed... something Rockstar haven't done in almost 6 months...

You should be able to play multiplayer without modifications - again - they've failed MISERABLY at trying to curb cheating...

But having to get a refund for a game means one thing... the company let the customer down and DID NOT deliver a decent product... or should I say 'refined' product.

UNDERSTOOD McLoving, or do you need thicker glasses than the ones seen in your idiotic avatar to finally get the message???

No need to be hostile perfectbitch...misspelled...perfectwhinging f*ck

Consider ur wish down the toilet...

No matter wat R* or Microsoft do...mods will always prevail. I'm not a modder nor a cheater but I see the use of mods as a way to prolong my time on GTAIV. Some people will abuse it and use them to their advantage. Those are the people you should vent your anger at. Why not go to those modding sites and unleash the fury there. I was only offering a solution and if you didn't appreciate it, then a polite 'no' would've been nicer rather than name calling just to get a point over. Only reason I suggested that solution...was to keep GTAIV alive for everyone. If the GTA PC isn't working out for you because of the cheats, then don't play it. Give the other consoles are chance (if you have a PS3 or 360) or just browse the forums until good news comes along.

P.S. Your point is perfectpitch? My glasses are fine and no I'm not a retard. You don't know me!

This post is a make a wish for 1.0.4. Its totally up to YOU to get your arm amputated when it hurts (your wish for 1.0.4).
In regards to the GTAIV PC copy, no FURTHER updates will ever block out mods unless a miracle happens. I've played GTAIV on both PS3 and 360 and no, no mods there...or cheats...just honest players there. Dedicated servers with Punkbuster is probably THE ONLY solution for the PC version. And yes...scrap LIVE.

P.P.S. That is all. Thank you.

perfectpitch
  • perfectpitch

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (McLovin2404 @ Apr 23 2009, 02:13)
Consider ur wish down the toilet...

No matter wat R* or Microsoft do...mods will always prevail... I was only offering a solution and if you didn't appreciate it, then a polite 'no' would've been nicer rather than name calling just to get a point over. Only reason I suggested that solution...was to keep GTAIV alive for everyone. If the GTA PC isn't working out for you because of the cheats, then don't play it. Give the other consoles are chance

In regards to the GTAIV PC copy, no FURTHER updates will ever block out mods unless a miracle happens.

I f*cking pray Rockstar pull something out of their arse and stop modding... I so f*cking hope it happens...

and you weren't offering a solution... a solution by definition is something that resolves a situation... not ignoring the situation... so the reason I gave you some muchly deserves attitude, is because it was a very poor attempt at a solution, so poor - the word 'solution' can't be creditied for what you proposed.

Give the other consoles a chance??? Seems like an idiotic idea, considering I don't have one... GTA released the game for PC so that PC gamers would be able to play the game without having to buy a piece of hardware to run it... and so far their PC version has been f*ckING POOR!!!

And GTA isn't alive for everyone because of modding... so the second they eliminate that from multiplayer games... we'll all get to enjoy a decent game.

DRMetzger
  • DRMetzger

The doctor is in.......sane

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

Being able to use 7.1 would be nice, seeing as how most PC games have been supporting it for years.

Hafitz
  • Hafitz

SERIOUS PC GAMER

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:02 PM Edited by Hafitz, 23 April 2009 - 01:05 PM.

1.4 should Fix~

New Changes:

- Support Quad SLI and Quad Fire (Able to detect All Physical Video Memory as how the GPU is suppose to be)
- Added EAX support and 3D audio Virtualization
- Added Support Mouse 4 and Mouse 5 buttons
- Added Ageia PhysX Support
- Added Option Support for both Directx 10 and DirectX10.1
- Added Options for Detail Distance on Objects and Pedestrians
- Added Option for adjusting street lamps lighting quality / Rain Density and Fog Density
- Added Option for Favorite Radio Station (Don't need to change radio stations to your preferably ones after changing cars)
- Added Option For Anisotropic Filtering supporting up to 16xAF
- Added a 64 Bit GTA IV Executable Launcher.=
- Enable Mods Only for Graphic Tweaks SP and MP (Respawns and all Modding Cheats should be disable in Multiplayer)

Fixes:

- Fixed a bug with Logitech Controllers (Right Trigger Button/ 8 Button) when Logitech Profiler is running.
- Fixed Stuttering for most System
- Fixed Long Loading Time when V-sync is turned on for Vista64
- Fixed Slowing down on some cutscenes on certain Dual GPU Cards
- Fixed the Zoom Cutscenes on patch 1.03
- Fixed the Contrast and Brightness option (should be swapped)
- Fixed Button Mappings (Sometimes Buttons Changed back to Default)

What you guys think?

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

I think you are all expecting way too high of patch 1.0.4.

I'm guessing the 'R' in Rockstar Games isn't for Reliable. dozingoff.gif

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:46 PM Edited by McLovin2404, 23 April 2009 - 05:52 PM.

We all want the same thing. After 3 updates, you'd expect everything to be settled already. But nothing seems to be working. That's whats frustrating the thousands of honest and true players of GTA. We can keep whinging and raging over it but will the situation be solved? Time will tell. I just hope this mess isn't resolved when GTA:Next comes out. Or worst...they might even scrap the MP option in Next just to avoid releasing updates for situations like now so we can be all happy again.

P.S. perfectpitch...it was nice knowing you. icon14.gif biggrin.gif

euge963
  • euge963

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:06 AM

First of all...please dont mod in MP. and if so pls start a modders server or something. noobs like me dont want to join a ranked match just yet but still dont want to be up against some deuche with god mode on and a rocket firing smg.

other than that i agree with your list.
DX10 is a must. i mean they came out with gfx cards with 10.1 why arent they making use of the potential?

I know the game is pretty hardware intensive, but i dont think we hit the peak of where we could push things. Better sli support, better physx support, and better customization of it all.

I think the graphics menu should be more detailed. sure it provides a good amount of tuning but nothing like what you would see in this mod
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=386262

I dont mind the Games for windows live menus too much or the rockstar games social club.
it took a bit of time to get everything set up ok but once i did it was great.

I do have an issue with GFWL releasing patches of their own because the latest one (4/23/2009 -ish) crippled my fps and made all gameplay choppy. they should fix that problem soon and try to prevent it too.

the game runs off the hdd and not dvds. i really dont care too much about it cause i dont use my dvd burner for anything and just never take out the gta disk. and if you are really annoyed then get a no dvd crack. its out there.

BETTER AVAILABILITY OF CARS IN MULTIPLAYER. Sometimes its ok. then when the server gets crouded, cars vanish, its grand theft jogger! I would run up and down the streets looking for cars way too long. even under high traffic, they just wont load. some parked cars if your lucky. Once your in one though, of course all of them show up.

Maybe they could integrate a car spawner into their game to be used within reason and with rules. NO armored trucks!
maybe they could make it like the car service where you called roman to pick you up. have something like that so we would have something.

As for cheating. umm its damn annoying to play with a cheater. Cheating went down after the last patch but eventually resurfaced.
it gets really annoying especially if a server is already laggy and someone is multiplying cars and shooting rocket smgs. my gta.exe crashes often because of that.

one thing....The game does not cost 100 dollars!!! if you payed that much u got jacked.

Not all of us have spare xbox360's and PS3's just lying around so returning the game does not fix / help anything. Plus many people prefer using a keyboard and mouse to a controller. I think returning the game is a pointless effort to many. It may work for some, but not me. And returning the game will definitely not change anything in the minds of rock*.

People do not give the people at rockstar and microsoft enough credit. There are always going to be ways to cheat and mod in gta. they tried to stop it with the last patch and ...whaddaya know, people found a workaround and kept cheating.

The reason that this release had and still may have issues with gameplay and graphics is because it is pretty damn hard to make a game run on every system. When they were working to make it for xbox and playstation consoles...they knew how each and every console would work and what hardware it had minus the hdd.
But with computers... you can have a lot of issues just because of the vast amount of differences between them. So many devices and drivers to support.
also, they never know what could be on your computer in terms of software. Maybe you have a virus or a lot of bloatware.

hanli1995
  • hanli1995

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:20 AM

^wow, what a post, spot on, if only gtaforums had hypermultitap

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:32 AM Edited by McLovin2404, 04 May 2009 - 04:37 AM.

QUOTE (hanli1995 @ Apr 24 2009, 15:20)
^wow, what a post, spot on, if only gtaforums had hypermultitap

I agree there. Negative feedback WITHOUT attacking others on a personal level (such as name calling) is good and will make people want to come back to these forums. Stick to the topic please.

Goon2009
  • Goon2009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:11 AM

All i want from 1.0.4.0 patch is that my game start to run normally AGAIN. After i installed 1.0.3.0 patch my gta4 experience has been a slideshow. mad.gif

MLVD
  • MLVD

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:12 AM

One thing that has been a problem for me is when you select Independence FM the game slows and then the music speeds up a bit then after 5 seconds it goes to back to normal.
Unless its just a problem only with .m4a (AAC) files.

AMDP92
  • AMDP92

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

if there would be another Patch, then I hope it will be the best, perfect, and last one...

DPB
  • DPB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:22 PM

It's probably already been mentioned, but more controller options are needed, just 'Standard' and 'Classic' isn't enough. It's almost impossible to run and aim at the same time, since moving forward and strafing is mapped to the left stick but aiming to the right stick and you constantly have to hold down a button to run. I'd like to be able to remap what each analogue stick does, but at the very least you should be able to toggle run like you can with the keyboard.

Of course, I could just use the mouse and keyboard controls but driving is far easier and more enjoyable with a controller.

thaCURSEDpie
  • thaCURSEDpie

GTA:IV scripter

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (euge963 @ Apr 24 2009, 04:06)
The reason that this release had and still may have issues with gameplay and graphics is because it is pretty damn hard to make a game run on every system. When they were working to make it for xbox and playstation consoles...they knew how each and every console would work and what hardware it had minus the hdd.
But with computers... you can have a lot of issues just because of the vast amount of differences between them. So many devices and drivers to support.
also, they never know what could be on your computer in terms of software. Maybe you have a virus or a lot of bloatware.

That's why they get payed for their work. It's their JOB to make the game, and to make it work (correctly).

No excuses about how PC's differ from each-other. No. Look at all the other gaming companies. How come they are able to make their games run good on the PC? Because they do their job right.

On-topic:
They should make MP-modding allowed in LAN- and party-play.

DRMetzger
  • DRMetzger

The doctor is in.......sane

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

Another thing that I would really like to see fixed is the ability to melee with firearms, since those of us on kb+ mouse don't really have a way to do that.
And it was touched on in your list but to be more specific a push to talk button for the voice chat would be great.

Azadori
  • Azadori

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

I am a drifter in gta series, and i would like to get modified Handling.dat files working! this is the only thing i need. smile.gif

DrivingMachine
  • DrivingMachine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

I would really like to be able to duck behind the wheel when driving. I mean, the other drivers can do it, why can't we?

Also, something like getting in a car crouching, you want to escape with the car you're ducking behind and get hit because Niko needs to stand straight up to get in the car...

Oh and a silenced pistol...

TekUK
  • TekUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Ok OutOfTimer.

For a start. where the hell do you get off suggesting that a trainer should be made especially for grand theft auto IV made by R* or whatever it is you want them to do with it.
The simple truth is that it aint gonna happen. just gonna have to customize yourself.

Imagine your mum & dad walk in and see their kid running around liberty city screaming & laughing burn baby burn,
setting peds on fire. Kid gets a slap and PC slammed over his head. hahaha just kiddin. lol
Oh and sitting down on bench looks fun too uuhhmm. haha. what a waste of code that is.

But why all that junk. and you say only for unranked. what about freeroam. as much as many people hate freeroam. its still something cool to do. if you dont fancy a race or a TDM.
And freeroam is my fav mode.

Oh and about the downloadable contect. Now that would be sweet. and i agree with you on that 100%, but i play eve alot. and have noticed that it seems that MMO's are the only games worthy of DC.
Yeah some standalone games get DC, but not all.

So i think maybe we might have to once again build these things we want from scratch.
Used to love modding GTASA. never did anything spectacular like a full conversion, but i used to change most things like speed of vehicle, skins, sounds ect. just the easy small things.
GTAIV seems to be. abit more of a challenge. seems all files are now 3 times if not 4 times the size.

anyway, i agree with you on all the other ideas. this would fantastic to have AA. i have only really started to use it, as my older systems were to bad to have it on.

Oh and haha, that seasons thing is cool. but what with the christmas thing, what the hell you have in mind for that.
Deco int he streets, Snowing, that'd be cool.

One thing i would like to see. is H-shifter for G-25. sounds crazy, or not. TDU is an awesome game. but getting boring hehe. would love to try me G-25 out on GTAIV.

AI gang wars and territory would be sweet. either being able to join a gang to make Sp better and having it in MP freeroam and maybe other game modes. Or just having the AI do something like that to give the game more of a GTASA life feeling.

I dont know, whatever the hell R* had in mind, it was not to make a realistic world. seems they had there heart set on the graphics detail more than anything else.

I remember a post in a forum years ago saying that R* were thrilled that they could make the GTA citys much bigger. GTASA!
where did that idea go in IV.
Oh well.

Peace

Gangsta-NL
  • Gangsta-NL

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:03 PM Edited by Gangsta-NL, 05 May 2009 - 10:57 AM.

I have only 1 wish: (update, 2 wishes)

Decidated servers! LET PLAYERS OWN THEIR SERVERS!!!!!!

smile.gif

FusionGamer
  • FusionGamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

1. Reduce system requirements, I'm running with 2GB RAM and a duel-core and only achieve 15FPS tops, when compared to San Andreas requirements this game utterly fails on PC, the PC version sold hardly any copies because we have too many issues to try and fix, or in other words you lost out on money and customers new and old because your xbox 360 and PS3 versions were so good, errrrr this game was over 3 1/2 years in the making and cost you $100 million to make, thus you should have paid proper attention to the PC version in the 1st place even if it meant delaying it!

2. Audio problems - this is not mentioned on page 1 at all, I actually upgraded my audio driver recently but guess what, not only did it NOT fix audio but it actually lowered my FPS!!! Yep you heard right, a driver totally not related to FPS lowered the FPS so I am now back to an unplayable state, I won't be waiting for 1.0.4.0, going back to GTA3, VC and SA since they at least CAN be played.

kenrom
  • kenrom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:26 AM

i would like them add support for CLAN TAGS..... icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Gangsta-NL
  • Gangsta-NL

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

Frame limiter to 30 frames, so my PC doesnt have to calculate hard @ 45 FPS.

Carlambor
  • Carlambor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:22 AM

This is a patch 1.0.4.0 wish list so you people could be reasonable. Or how many times have you wished for a pony and got one for birthday? Yeah, you are poniless. Surely you would have liked one but that's not going to happen. You don't need even a pony that much. So do not wish to see ponies in the next patch and suggest something more useful. Optimizations? Sounds reasonable. MORE GUNS AND MAKE NIKO ASIAN? Doesn't sound reasonable.

Marcin6
  • Marcin6

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

Ok what i want its new GTA IV biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users