Photo

Dodo

5 replies to this topic
Xxplo$ive
  • Xxplo$ive

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

can anyone help me in flying the dodo for the ps2 version?

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

In Prop Inc, party finds you!

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

Yes.

Google has its uses. wink.gif Good luck.

cod fh rules
  • cod fh rules

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (Xxplo$ive @ Mar 21 2009, 02:44)

wen u take off do not pull up, never pull up at all infact. the plane wil gain height on its own. all you ever have to do is push the nose down coz wen u get to max height it pulls itself up violently, but wen ur that high it usually corrects itself without crashin. so wen u drive off the runway dip the nose very slightly now n then, wate 4 the thing to pull up a bit between dips. flutter thr l, r butons to turn, dont turn sharp. the more u push the plane down the more it will try to pull up, u can find the sweet spot wit a bit of practice. jst jet it fly itself basically. u can fly under the map behind the mountain by the airport, if u fly too far from land game freezez n u hav2 reset biggrin.gif im such a geek. waz my fav game 4 a long long time.

bravo351
  • bravo351

MTA's Baddest Cop

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (cod fh rules @ Apr 19 2009, 10:31)
QUOTE (Xxplo$ive @ Mar 21 2009, 02:44)

wen u take off do not pull up, never pull up at all infact. the plane wil gain height on its own. all you ever have to do is push the nose down coz wen u get to max height it pulls itself up violently, but wen ur that high it usually corrects itself without crashin. so wen u drive off the runway dip the nose very slightly now n then, wate 4 the thing to pull up a bit between dips. flutter thr l, r butons to turn, dont turn sharp. the more u push the plane down the more it will try to pull up, u can find the sweet spot wit a bit of practice. jst jet it fly itself basically. u can fly under the map behind the mountain by the airport, if u fly too far from land game freezez n u hav2 reset biggrin.gif im such a geek. waz my fav game 4 a long long time.

I've found the sweet spot (at least on the PS2 version) to be nose forward just enough to cover up the red nose, and no more. As the speed climbs, you get to a max velocity point where lift shoves the Dodo straight up if you're not careful. Gentle, constant corrections are essential; do NOTHING hard. let the plane gain height only when it reaches max velocity, and only a little at that. A couple of gentle loops around Liberty will have you higher than everything, but make sure to stay away from unique stunt jumps! The jump camera will make your day suck.

Ghett0
  • Ghett0

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

Go to runway. Hold accelerate. Hold down. Wait until sparks. Release accelerate. Release down. Turn on right side. Tap down. Tap left. Tap right. Wait while you spiral up. Straighten out. While flying press down if red seen above wing. Do not fly over stunt jump. Baaaad medicine.

cod fh rules
  • cod fh rules

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:24 AM

ghetto, how long can u fly takin off like that? wen i try it only lasts mabe 5 seconds. i jst drive off right hand side runway usually takes off befor end, otherwise thers enough height off the water to get u flyin b4 u crash in sea. then jst go strait, usualy get high enough to go ova straunton island(the side of it), otherwise u only need to make a small adjustment left. yea n u dont need to hold x wen ur airborn, dus nutn. i cant rememba everythin, my cds scratched 4 long time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users