Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which Island do you liekt he most?

70 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Island do you like the most? (156 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Island do you like the most?

1. Portland (50 votes [35.21%])

Percentage of vote: 35.21%

2. Staunton Island (64 votes [45.07%])

Percentage of vote: 45.07%

3. Shore Side Vale (28 votes [19.72%])

Percentage of vote: 19.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Vinnie
  • Vinnie

Fido Purist

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:26 PM

SSV, atmosphere just seems to be great there.

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Mercenary Lady @ Apr 27 2009, 10:06)
QUOTE (nerner @ Apr 25 2009, 19:37)
QUOTE (Mercenary Lady @ Apr 25 2009, 06:11)
I like SSV because that place is the best place to practice drifting using the Hellenbach GT. Other than that, I like the airport area. That's also the place where I got an ass-whooping 122.99m face plant   biggrin.gif

Would your place of faceplant be just outside the large tunnel, if you hit a lamppost near the huge drop, you can faceplant for nearly 150m there.

It was somewhere near the parking area near the Love Fist billboard.

Oh, OK then.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:42 AM

Portland because it's a special feeling about that Island. Toni was born there and will probably die there. SSV was my least favorite Island. It didn't even look like New Jersey.

Autocide101
  • Autocide101

My PC has a 'BAN' button, it just dosent work...

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

STAUNTON IS THE BEST! Ssv is a bit sad it has no ammu-nation!. BTW Staunton has Phil's gun shop and an Ammu-Nation!

the gta legend
  • the gta legend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:11 AM

smile.gif i have to say staunton island. theres more fast cars and places to go.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:16 AM

Staunton/portland tie for best, and SSV has always sucked. I was hoping they would make it better before the release but then I found out all they did was connect 2 pointless tunnels together.

Toni C.
  • Toni C.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

Well Its Staunton the best cause you can find many cars happy.gif . I Like Portland better cause they have the Uzis colgate.gif . I don't like Shoreside Vale Because your safehouse is surrounded by Cartels With Uzis suicidal.gif , Though I like the safehouse there biggrin.gif .

qwerty5757575
  • qwerty5757575

GTA LCS is the gr8est

• Members

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

hmmm... this is too tough. I like them all, so Im not gonna vote. Portland is awesome especially with all the narrow streets with buildings and i like the subway tracks across the streets. redlight district is awesome. Staunton is cool too, with the really tall buildings and the cassidy gun shop. problem is you cant play freely in that island because its invested by those 3 pedestrian types I cant stand so i have to stop every 2 seconds to pop their heads off. and SSV is awesome because thats where theres the most sports cars, and you can drive really fast and launch off hills and do sickass stunts and stuff, and theirs also the airport thats also awesome for car stunts, with all the ramps and stuff. All of them are good

RICHM7
  • RICHM7

Ghost Of Death

• Members

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (qwerty5757575 @ Jan 3 2011, 14:42)
hmmm... this is too tough. I like them all, so Im not gonna vote. Portland is awesome especially with all the narrow streets with buildings and i like the subway tracks across the streets. redlight district is awesome. Staunton is cool too, with the really tall buildings and the cassidy gun shop. problem is you cant play freely in that island because its invested by those 3 pedestrian types I cant stand so i have to stop every 2 seconds to pop their heads off. and SSV is awesome because thats where theres the most sports cars, and you can drive really fast and launch off hills and do sickass stunts and stuff, and theirs also the airport thats also awesome for car stunts, with all the ramps and stuff. All of them are good

same here. there all good and i cant decide

NotoriousKiller
  • NotoriousKiller

BITCH STEP INTO MY WORLD

• Members

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:32 AM

Staunton though I really like them all.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:01 AM

Staunton. It was hard to decide between that and Portland but I had to go with Staunton.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:31 AM

I voted Staunton as I like the skyscrapers and the city feel it has.

GTA_Playa21
  • GTA_Playa21

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

staunton for me because it has all you need phil cassidy's, normal gun shop, and others, portland come very close because I know every twist and turns and SSV is the least because of the tricky map

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

Which one's the first island? that's my favourite one.

GTA_Playa21
  • GTA_Playa21

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ May 8 2011, 15:40)
Which one's the first island? that's my favourite one.

portland

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

I voted for Shoreside - my favorite place. I like the hills of Cedar Grove and the Cochrane Dam the most!

DemonBlitzKragor
  • DemonBlitzKragor

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

I preffer Shoreside Vale because of the stunts.

chaxi
  • chaxi

Ordinary of the Ordinary

• Members

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Saturday, Mar 21 2009, 18:30)
Staunton as the best gangs are there and I find that ammunation is there . Although SSV has some great vehicles and portland was my first safehouse.

Wow, I can't say that any better. Staunton Island definitely makes you put your guard up. I find the missions more interesting here, too, since the gangs are, let's just say, very enthusiastic when it comes to their mission statements. You're shooting at some annoying Sindaccos in one mission, and then two friggin' gangs just happen to pass by. They definitely wouldn't be waving hello.

My personal preference:
Staunton's numero uno, then SSV, and Portland is last.

Btw, your quote in your sig made me laugh so hard my spleen hurt. Definitely, for us girls, that'd be the saddest thing ever. sad.gif

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Black Mage

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Staunton, it's the most busy city, and it has a lot of stuff to do and see!

Proud Fool
  • Proud Fool

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

i like portland the best because the leones and i end up missing it so much after you go to staunton

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

It's a hard decision between Staunton and Shoreside, but I vote for Shoreside because it has several fast car spawns, and stunt places too. It's tricky to navigate, but at least there's the map unlike in GTA III.

blitz
  • blitz

🍍

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:31 PM

I chose Staunton Island because in my opinion it's the most organized and best to drive around.

Shoreside Vale is very big and empty, as well as it has many levels which sometimes result in a confusing way while driving or looking in the map. I do enjoy the fast car spawns and the fact that there is an Infernus nearby the island's safehouse. I also appreciate the fact that the garage is bigger and that the Bike Salesman activities become available.

Portland is too vague, boring and small. When I first played the game, I got bored easily in Portland. The pedestrians and their clones is completely ridiculous, and the lack of good cars in overwhelming. I didn't like Portland at all, the only thing I liked was Salvator's house and getting the BF Injection (Which I'm not even entirely sure if they're located in Portland) plus exploring the lighthouse.

However, Staunton Island is put together and leveled, I enjoyed lurking the central park and killing the joggers with the Katana. Sounds sick, but I was only a child interested in such and fascinated by the blood that came out of their necks. Good times. I always found Staunton the best one and the one I found myself in most of the time.

It's all pretty self explanatory, really, and I'd be perplexed if someone chose Portland as their favorite one.

Proud Fool
  • Proud Fool

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

well i like portland the best and i dont care about fast car spawns i mostly drive a pcj 600 or a sanchez and i know how to steal a cheetah from car salesman to store in the garage, plus it's bulletproof. smile.gif

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

Only bots choose Portland. Staunton is da best because its bigger with buildings, richer, better gangs and has best missions. tounge.gif

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 00:35)
Only bots choose Portland. Staunton is da best because its bigger with buildings, richer, better gangs and has best missions. tounge.gif

I disagree. This island also has some feel about it, something which cannot be found in Shoreside's or Staunton's atmosphere. Maybe because this is the place where your "career" begins (both in III, LCS and Andvance), maybe something else... Don't know. Anyway, Portland is my close second favorite right after Shoreside!

My Island Ratings are:
Shoreside
Portland
Staunon

That means I'm a bot tounge.gif

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

biggrin.gif nope

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Heh

Anyways, Staunton is my favourite.
Why? Because of the variety, you have certain elements from Portland and some from Shoreside, plus, it's in the middle of the map, meaning it is easier to get to places.

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

I voted Portland.
Why? As I began playing GTA:LCS I connected to portland, I loved the car salesman missions, I loved the car crusher and I loved listening to lazlow while driving around portland. The reason I fell so connected to portland might be how much time I spent in Portland checking out the new graphics (yes I got introduced to them by LCS), and laughing at LCFR especially Nurse Bob. LCS and IV are my favorite GTA's Liberty city has changed, but it still has that spirit it used to have. I <3 LC!

Who Pootis Spencer Here
  • Who Pootis Spencer Here

i am staying here at gtaforums =)

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

i like only shore side vale which it has telephone poles with wires and GTA 3 telephone poles dont have wires

and i picked shore side vale

Superzero
  • Superzero

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

My favorite has to Staunton Island, however, Portland is very close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users