• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Dissonant
  • Dissonant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:56 AM

Hello my name is Dissonant,
I am interested in starting a coop based clan for GTA4 for role play.
As we all know GTA4 is one of the finest games out there and what a better place to role play than in a game with the physics and playability of GTA4.
My goal is to have games in both free mode to role play as well as possible clan matches against other teams or players. Our roles will follow the game story lines of mafia hit-men mafia Dons and of course police officers patrolling the streets to keep Libery City safe from criminals.
I have set up a dedicated Team Speak server for members interested in joining and you are all welcome to come in a chat, play or just see whats going on. TeamSpeak is a VOIP program that runs extremely clean on most systems, I use this program to free resources from the game itself as well as the fact that its a great program that has been around for several years, so we know its tried and true.
At this point we have an age restriction of 13 years old. With the profanity and violence I can only assume that liable parents out there are not letting children younger than that play GTA4 (or so I would hope)
Our rules are-
1) Absolutely no cheating will be tolerated.
2) Follow instructions
3) Play fair and treat others as you want to be treated.
4) Respect other members (especially those on TeamSpeak)
5) Play your role as assigned.

What you'll need-
www.goteamspeak.com Download the client version
A working headset or microphone
And of course GTA4.

You may reply to this post or contact me directly @ [email protected] or connect to our TS server at va1.progamerhosting.com:4011 NOTE you will NOT have voice privileges until granted by a server administrator. And again I stress, treat our members on TeamSpeak with respect or you will be kicked or banned immediately.

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:04 AM

Read the Rules and Guidelines here.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

Posting a link to your gang's forums/website is alright, but do not overdo it. The sole purpose of your topic must not be to advertise. You must operate your gang from these boards. Any advertisements will be dealt with harshly, as it is with the rest of GTAForums.

icon13.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users