Worst mission of Vice city- Spoilers..

176 replies to this topic
HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:18 PM

I gotta say thanks because you find me the mighy one, i guess..?

blazeGTAS
  • blazeGTAS

Playa

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

define: sarcasm

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Anyways thanks! I don't hear this every day.

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:39 AM

Vice City had a lot difficulty spikes, which is understable when you consider how many mini games they have. Some find Dildo Dodo or Demolition Hard; I dont. 

Aside from the insanely hard The Driver; the missions I find insanely boring and frustrating are the ones where you control a plane machine gun, such as Phnom Pehn 86. Also, The Shootist still pisses me off because the controls for a controller are way too f*cking sensitive. 

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

Why does everybody say Demolition Man, Dildo Dodo, Supply & Demand or The Shootist? They're terribly easy

@NiggaFromGanton. Why? All you gotta do is shoot at everybody and everything around you.

Why does everybody say Demolition Man, Dildo Dodo, Supply & Demand or The Shootist? They're terribly easy

@NiggaFromGanton. Why? All you gotta do is shoot at everybody and everything around you.

The Shootist is a pain because everytime you fail you have to restart the mission by driving back to the Malibu. Also the controller is far too sensitive. 

s2n vaniish
  • s2n vaniish

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

I always hated Demolition Man on PC and Bombs Away!. But they're easy like the third time.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

Distribution is boring as hell, and it sucks having to do 50 deals all in one sitting while listening to the f*cking ice cream jingle.

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

Worst one that no-one has said yet: Phnom Penh '86 on PlayStation 2. Lack of mouse control on the console versions sets this mission worlds apart from the noob-friendly PC version.

The same could be said about the similar gun missions on the two Stories games (e.g. 9mm Mayhem, LCS), but that doesn't belong in this topic.

I agree with flicko here, Demolition Man and that Top Fun mission (Escobar Intl.) are both easy once you get used to the way they 'steer'. They would probably be a P.I.T.A. though if you were stuck with a keyboard as your only controlling device though; I use analog sticks for 'driving' on both PS2 and PC (however, I switch to keyboard/mouse when shooting on the latter, with the controller in my lap ready for when I decide to bail afterwards).

There's a gun turret mission on VCS which makes Phntom Pehn look easy. Possibly the 2nd hardest mission in the 3D games 

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:10 PM

Lol. If you find this sh*t hard, try doing Cap the collector with 6 stars.

quxxo
  • quxxo

Don't forget your Shark Card!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

For some reasons Demolition Man and "follow the train" mission from SA is very easy now, not hard as few years ago.

CarlsonRe
  • CarlsonRe

''It's no problem to kill you.''

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:02 AM Edited by CarlsonRe, 16 March 2015 - 10:09 AM.

Demolition Man - Screw this mission on a phone, flying a helicopter is easy but that RC Heli? Holy f'ck.

Martha's Mugshot - Nah, M4 has autoaim on the phone, and even my colt python, and I just park an helicopter near the building to make a fast escape.

Supply & Demand - Thank god I passed it, I use the faster route but a boat appears on a jetty and I always crash on it.

Dildo Dodo - OMG That Skimmer plane is harder to fly than the seized Dodo, screw that mission. I wish this mission wouldnt exsist and the Martha's Mugshot be this mission instead.

Distribution is boring as hell, and it sucks having to do 50 deals all in one sitting while listening to the f*cking ice cream jingle.

It gets worse, you cant get out of that drugged up truck to shoot a cop down so he cant bust you. And like when I did this mission the streets were still not even those gangs which the mission warned you from.

The Shootist is a pain because everytime you fail you have to restart the mission by driving back to the Malibu. Also the controller is far too sensitive. 

Its almost impossible on a phone to get 60 points.

• MrTommyV likes this

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:24 PM

worst for me is the start part of copland. grr just thinking of it makes me go nuts. sometimes i wana redo the storyline again but remembering that mission is ahhh..bombs away, dirty lickin's, stunt boat challenge, checkpoint charlie. these r my hatred ones. and WORST ONES!!

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:45 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 20 March 2015 - 11:46 PM.

Looking back 6 years ago when I first posted here, pretty much all the missions in the PS2 era are a piece of cake for me now. Some of them might take a try or two but I can easily complete all of them with very little effort. The ones that can be tricky are Dildo Dodo, The Driver, Checkpoint Charlie and that's pretty much it. Distribution is boring but not much of a challenge.

Shooting missions as the passenger like Phnom Penh and Supply & Demand are the absolute best! I wish R* would have made more of those. SA has a few of them, VC, LCS and VCS all have 2 I think. V brought this style back for some missions like the one when you crash a train but I don't recall it in IV. Just remember being the driver AND shooter just about every time (with some assistance from passengers). Another reason I don't like that game as much as the others.

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

lol at 1st bad missions didnt come to my mind but after thinking abit, the dirt ring came up to me as one of the worst ones. been fighting for a good time. some others might still come to mind lol...

Cuthwy
  • Cuthwy

Silent Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Demolition Man, Checkpoint Charlie & Dildo Dodo.

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

cabmageddon, side missions like the unique jumps ahhh some just wont get counted as done, e.g. the next to malibu OMFG that just wont get done anyhow, i wish the pc version would have the feature that says thats its already done like it does on ipad. i been jumping it for so many times. and still grr.

what else, rampage 33 on the airport building where u must blow 12 vehicles, gosh it just sucks, cuz roads then get dead, no car passes and it fails n fails. i had to do it last nite for 4-5 times till i got it done just cuz lack of cars on the streets. so for me unique jumps, distribution cuz it handles like sh*t, copland's 1st part, dirty lickins cuz u have to use that sh*t sniper rifle which shoots 1 per 1 which makes it worst. publicity tour cuz not enough space to roam till its defused. psycho killer also. and 2nd mission of bikers, dont remember the name when u must fill a chaos meter. the stars then stuck to u lol. rest to come. cant recall all the bad ones at once lol.

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Demolition Man. the only mission of VC that had cost me more than two attempts.

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

another addition to the worst side missions: dirt ring and blood rings. yuck..i just hate that dirt ring, damn planks grr. and the RC checkpoint pick up, that heli just sucks the most. even the heli of the demolition man was better than that RC heli. oh and RC bandit race, another damn mission. those cars..damn handling. 

Leo2301
  • Leo2301

Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

"Demolition Man". I completed all the missions in when I replayed game in the first try, except this. Flying the Seaplane from "Dildo Dodo" is much easier than flying the RC Goblin (or Raider). What's the point of doing this in a RC toy? The mission could have been way easier if could have said :"Go to the construction site, plant the explosives, and escape the site and detonate the bomb." Instead, Rockstar took the decision of the helicopter and annoyed thousands of GTA:VC players.  :angry:

• MrTommyV and CarlsonRe like this

Hocko1999_fgc
  • Hocko1999_fgc

VIRUS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

The one where you gotta steal that tank.

MarQs
  • MarQs

Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by MarQs, 3 weeks ago.

Demolition Man wasn't one of those missions you had fun time playing.

I remember that it took me multiple attempts as a youngster in the PS2 version.

On the PC version - once you configure the controls, it's actually rather easy imo.

You got to fly the RC planes smoothly without any rush.

And it's pretty much all about learning to master the buttons.

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

on pc its pretty much easy if u have the numpad. if not then ur stuck..cuz simple 9 and 6 wont do anything in that mission. been there with my 1st laptop not having numpad..i even quit doing the storyline cuz of it.

Grosso2626
  • Grosso2626

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Dildo dodo and No Escapse are the worst ones for me. Gun Runner is pretty annoying too, but fun.

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

yea its annoying when these mofos on mopeds chase u and run u over if u let them do that.

Grosso2626
  • Grosso2626

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah that was the worst part. Had them and my good friends the cops trying to kill me. Fun times.

CarlsonRe
  • CarlsonRe

''It's no problem to kill you.''

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The one where you gotta steal that tank.

What?! That is one of the easiest deep storyline missions in history of GTA, I did that wihout;

-Losing ANY health or armor

-Not firing even a single bullet of a gun

etc...

My phone was glitched when Paul called me when I wanted to save though. BUT;

I passed this mission 3 times in a row!!!!

Just because of an single trick, my friend. Its TOP SECRET.

"Demolition Man". I completed all the missions in when I replayed game in the first try, except this. Flying the Seaplane from "Dildo Dodo" is much easier than flying the RC Goblin (or Raider). What's the point of doing this in a RC toy? The mission could have been way easier if could have said :"Go to the construction site, plant the explosives, and escape the site and detonate the bomb." Instead, Rockstar took the decision of the helicopter and annoyed thousands of GTA:VC players.  :angry:

I thought of that too.

worst for me is the start part of copland. grr just thinking of it makes me go nuts. sometimes i wana redo the storyline again but remembering that mission is ahhh..bombs away, dirty lickin's, stunt boat challenge, checkpoint charlie. these r my hatred ones. and WORST ONES!!

Copland- Easy too, did you think what to do with that helicopter in the roof of the mansion? :)

Bombs away, probably hard, I didnt complete Two Bit Hit because of you know what.

DEMOLITION MAN!!!

Checkpoint Charlie- Omg, I keep flipping and losing time, screw this one.

Stunt boat challenge- Maybe easier than above.

Dirty lickin's- The last stash is near Auntie.

MrTommyV
  • MrTommyV

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

the dirty lickins aint about stashes, its the sniping those cubans from the distance. stashes r in juju scramble. 1st mission of bitch paulet. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users