Worst mission of Vice city- Spoilers..

159 replies to this topic
HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:18 PM

I gotta say thanks because you find me the mighy one, i guess..?

blazeGTAS
  • blazeGTAS

Playa

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

define: sarcasm

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Anyways thanks! I don't hear this every day.

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:39 AM

Vice City had a lot difficulty spikes, which is understable when you consider how many mini games they have. Some find Dildo Dodo or Demolition Hard; I dont. 

Aside from the insanely hard The Driver; the missions I find insanely boring and frustrating are the ones where you control a plane machine gun, such as Phnom Pehn 86. Also, The Shootist still pisses me off because the controls for a controller are way too f*cking sensitive. 

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

Why does everybody say Demolition Man, Dildo Dodo, Supply & Demand or The Shootist? They're terribly easy

@NiggaFromGanton. Why? All you gotta do is shoot at everybody and everything around you.

Why does everybody say Demolition Man, Dildo Dodo, Supply & Demand or The Shootist? They're terribly easy

@NiggaFromGanton. Why? All you gotta do is shoot at everybody and everything around you.

The Shootist is a pain because everytime you fail you have to restart the mission by driving back to the Malibu. Also the controller is far too sensitive. 

s2n vaniish
  • s2n vaniish

2nd II None

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

I always hated Demolition Man on PC and Bombs Away!. But they're easy like the third time.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

Distribution is boring as hell, and it sucks having to do 50 deals all in one sitting while listening to the f*cking ice cream jingle.

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

Worst one that no-one has said yet: Phnom Penh '86 on PlayStation 2. Lack of mouse control on the console versions sets this mission worlds apart from the noob-friendly PC version.

The same could be said about the similar gun missions on the two Stories games (e.g. 9mm Mayhem, LCS), but that doesn't belong in this topic.

I agree with flicko here, Demolition Man and that Top Fun mission (Escobar Intl.) are both easy once you get used to the way they 'steer'. They would probably be a P.I.T.A. though if you were stuck with a keyboard as your only controlling device though; I use analog sticks for 'driving' on both PS2 and PC (however, I switch to keyboard/mouse when shooting on the latter, with the controller in my lap ready for when I decide to bail afterwards).

There's a gun turret mission on VCS which makes Phntom Pehn look easy. Possibly the 2nd hardest mission in the 3D games 

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:10 PM

Lol. If you find this sh*t hard, try doing Cap the collector with 6 stars.

quxxo
  • quxxo

Daddy's back you bitches!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

For some reasons Demolition Man and "follow the train" mission from SA is very easy now, not hard as few years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users