» «
Photo

Worst mission of Vice city- Spoilers..

145 replies to this topic
universalsoldier9876
  • universalsoldier9876

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:00 AM Edited by universalsoldier9876, 11 July 2013 - 06:03 AM.

QUOTE (FacebookStalkerJustKidding @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 04:59)
It took me 10 attempts to do The Shootist, and 5 attempts to do The Driver (I drove into the water whenever Hilary passed me). Finally, I read Rockstar's tutorial on how to do The Shootist and on the 5th attempt of The Driver, Hilary screwed up by turning too early at the start and driving onto a bridge. I trolled him so hard in a Sentinel!

Hey you what I did to clear the driver well it's sort of cheating but then again if you see the method I used it's not cheating in true sense.I just opened up the GTA Vice City handling file with notepad and then copied the handling data of the bus from row D to ae and then replaced the data in the same rows for the vehicle Sabre Turbo.Then I went to the Malibu Club and started the race and poor Hilary was driving around like a turtle on land.

Nowheretopark
  • Nowheretopark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Wednesday, Mar 18 2009, 21:56)
I don't really like "Death Row". The only way I've been able to complete itis by spawning a Rhino, and myself, and Lance make a hasty getaway out of the junkyard in it. devil.gif

That's exactly what I did.

I MD Pradipta
  • I MD Pradipta

Boy you should have known by now, Eazy does it

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:33 AM

The Driver, Demolition Man, death row and supply and demand. But, i like the cutscene in the supply in demand mission when diaz shot his VCR lol.gif

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:34 AM

So I see lots of talk about the CP Admiral, I know it exists, buy my friend likes to destroy my cars because he thinks my taste for vehicles is stupid. (What he basically thinks is that I would have minivans in all my parking in GTA IV because I'm believed to be a Chrysler Minivan Fan by him. He likes Hondas and the GTA VC Greenwood.) He can't destroy this one but will drive it in the water. I just wish I had VC on the 360. (I have VC on 'droid and he plays it a lot. It kills my phone battery)

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Demolition Man easily.

It was the only mission that I hadn't completed on my own. I always asked my brother to complete it to me. The toy helicopter is just too damn hard to control, good days though.

PerceptortheShootist
  • PerceptortheShootist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

The Driver. Hilary's AI is unbelievably high. No way you can use cheats either (ha, like I would). I did beat him by parking a fast car near the beginning of the race and switching to that one. Then I pushed him and he drove into a tree like a dumbass.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

Supply & Demand can be a pretty difficult mission because of the number of enemies shooting your boat up at once. Bombs Away and The Driver I can't stand. Bombs Away sucks because it's difficult to get an accurate shot on the boats you're trying to blow up. The Driver is stupid as well because why would you need to prove your driving skill to a skilled driver you're hiring in the first place? He has a much better car than you as well, and the VCPD coming after you doesn't help either. Hilary is a useless fat f*ck anyway because he just gets gunned down during the heist mission.

I actually find Demolition Man easy to be honest, though that's probably because I play it on the PS2 and the helicopter controls are supposedly harder on PC.

Vojta
  • Vojta

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

Worst mission in Vice City? Maybe G-Spotlight...

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 10:26)
Demolition Man easily.

Same. It took me forever to learn the controls for the RC heli on the PC.

Vojta
  • Vojta

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

Yep, it wasn't hard mission... I played it on pc. smile.gif

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by im_stoned, 07 August 2013 - 04:37 PM.

Keep you're friends close.

I remember playing this game as a kid and I was legit in love with it. I loved everything about it. I was so pumped up for that final mission like you wouldn't believe. I thought everything was great up until lace was dead. I thought the way you killed lace was fitting and I enjoyed the mission up until that point.

What I didn't like back then and what I don't like now is you don't have that final moment with sonny. When you kill lace i'm hiding behind a wall in cover but I kill his men and then I shot the sh*t out of him ! I stand over him and shot him some more and laugh as his body is moving when the bullets hit him. I like it you get that moment with lance and make it final. Not the extra bullets when his already dead. That's unnecessary but I do that for me.

I just hate how you don't have that final moment with sonny. When you're standing their face to face with the man and emptying bullets into him. It makes it more final. I never got that with Sonny his guards destroy you before you have a chance to get in close so I just finish them with the good old rocket launcher.

I remember trying to sneak downsides during one playthrow you know going the long way. It was a little better you can hide behind the pillar but his guards still decimate you the second you leave cover so i ended up killing them with the rocket launcher again.

IF i'm wrong about this and im doing something wrong someone please point it out because it's kinda the one video game related thing that's bugged me for years.

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Vojta @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 09:43)

I just used a helicopter once I got close to the Hyman Condo.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

"Bombs Away". Because the player has to drive an airplane, and it is done for the most hated mission boss, Autie Poulet. Controlling the plane is hard, as well as aiming the bombs simultaneously. Lots of luck required. The next hardest mission for me was the "Dildo Dodo", again because of the airplane, and because I didn't like working for the adult industry.

I find "Demolition Man" quite easy since I set the helicopters controls to drive like a car (lean forward = up, lean backwards - reverse, up/down = A/Z). The difference is that the heli only goes forward when I push it (with a very large inertia), unlike a plane, which always moves at a certain minimum speed. I can go up stairs with a heli easily, as well as attack the workers.

The final mission was not hard with good guns. I used the M60 which kills people in one shot at any range. I didn't expect this mission to be the final though. But as long as I didn't feel rushed by the meaningless stealing of money, it was ok.

Noledad77
  • Noledad77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (FacebookStalkerJustKidding @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 02:34)
So I see lots of talk about the CP Admiral, I know it exists, buy my friend likes to destroy my cars because he thinks my taste for vehicles is stupid. (What he basically thinks is that I would have minivans in all my parking in GTA IV because I'm believed to be a Chrysler Minivan Fan by him. He likes Hondas and the GTA VC Greenwood.) He can't destroy this one but will drive it in the water. I just wish I had VC on the 360. (I have VC on 'droid and he plays it a lot. It kills my phone battery)

my 10 year old son put my XBOX Vice City disc in and it worked in the 360. don't know why or how but I'm not complaining... try it if you have it for the original XBOX.

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

I found Demolition Man to be tedious and boring, but in terms of difficulty, nothing compared to Phnom Penh 86, strangely enough. I just could never have proper dexterity when aiming the gun and ended up shooting just around the gunmen but not, well, "on" them, so inevitably the chopper would take lots of damage and would blow up. I think on my first ever play-through of the game (nearly ten years ago, holy balls) I had to try the mission a good dozen-or-so times.

There was another mission for the Cubans, or for someone else, where you had to ambush a drug deal on Starfish Island involving Haitians. I always struggle with that one, as well.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Vojta @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 09:43)

Yes I agree the only mission in the whole series I cheated on (accidentally).

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

I hate Bombs Away and The Driver for sure. Cabmaggedon is also kinda annoying.

Demolition Man isn't too difficult, but I hate when I get the point where I HAVE to do that mission. Wish it could be skipped.

Vic 2.0
  • Vic 2.0

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

My opinion varies each time I play the game, and I've despised all of the ones mentioned so far at one time or another. Last playthrough, I was far more annoyed by the boat missions. And I'm talking about every mission that involves a boat but more specifically "Checkpoint Charlie" and "Stunt Boat Challenge" (I even blew that dude up after he dropped me off for checking out my 'huge cojones', lol)

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Happy birthday GTA V and me!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

I was having problems completing some missions like the driver but couple days ago i started playing on the android version and I completed the storyline missions, it wasn't hard for me, i completed booms away, the driver......etc in first try!
I think you guys hate those missions that you said because you have hard time completing those mission.

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (ToyGT_one @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 12:53)
I was having problems completing some missions like the driver but couple days ago i started playing on the android version and I completed the storyline missions, it wasn't hard for me, i completed booms away, the driver......etc in first try!
I think you guys hate those missions that you said because you have hard time completing those mission.

I can do the missions I hate pretty easily. They're just annoying.

Some missions are fun even if they're kinda difficult, while others just seem like a chore and unneccesary. Especially if they're pointless or have little payoff.

Oh yeah I wanna add Dildo Dodo to my list. I never bother with that one, I always SnP when I get there biggrin.gif bwahahaha

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

I'm not sure, but did Rockstar dumb down missions on the Android/iOS? because missions like Phnom Penh 86, Keep Your Friends Close, Death Row, The Job, etc all seemed very easy to me, although I recall years ago those missions being pretty hard and me failing them constantly, but on the mobile version I passed them all on first try.

But other than mobile version, Death Row was the most hardest mission in Vice City, I hated it so much. It always took me ages to complete it.

I also don't see the deal with Demolition Man, on all platforms I've never had a single problem playing the mission, the RC Heli's controls are really easy.

GTAaddict2012
  • GTAaddict2012

Trevor Phillips Enterprises

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

Playing through VC one last time before V releases, nearly lost the f*cking plot with that shooting range side mission where you need 45 points. Hard on the PS2 version.

hunk41
  • hunk41

Made Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 13:00)
I'm not sure, but did Rockstar dumb down missions on the Android/iOS? because missions like Phnom Penh 86, Keep Your Friends Close, Death Row, The Job, etc all seemed very easy to me, although I recall years ago those missions being pretty hard and me failing them constantly, but on the mobile version I passed them all on first try.

But other than mobile version, Death Row was the most hardest mission in Vice City, I hated it so much. It always took me ages to complete it.

I also don't see the deal with Demolition Man, on all platforms I've never had a single problem playing the mission, the RC Heli's controls are really easy.

I don't think they dumbed down the missions, you just got more experienced game. Also the game is a lot easier on PC due to manual aiming smile.gif

nevalackin
  • nevalackin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

demolition man,,supply and demand, checkpoint Charlie

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

I actually really hated "Waste the wife" because it always made me feel like a total piece of sh*t chasing a helpless woman around town trying to make her car explode on her while she begs for mercy, even if she was a shallow, gold digging bitch.

Also anything involving helicopters. Just no.

Lewis Chappers
  • Lewis Chappers

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

I don't know why, but when I was younger, I always hated the mission where you had to save Lance Vance from the construction site, where he had been abducted, and tied down to a chair in an abandoned air hanger. I liked the idea of the mission, but there was something off about the mission for me, personally. One of the main things was getting Lance out of the chair. It lagged and went glitched when I tried to get him out of the chair after killing all of the enemies. This would take 3-5 minutes, and sometimes he would be dead by then, if I hadn't been killed by the gay-ass reinforcements...Smh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users