I want a helicopter that shoots

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
WhatsPoppin
  • WhatsPoppin

Spreading peace and friendship wherever I post

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:54 AM

SAMP be more like IV's mp because on IV you can fly a f*cking helicopter that shoots im just mad that if Rockstar can trust the gamers with the NOOSE Annihilator on IV MP then why cant the SAMP server owners give us a Hunter or at least the Seasparrow

1ManArmy
  • 1ManArmy

Pirate

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (WhatsPoppin @ Mar 17 2009, 05:54)
SAMP be more like IV's mp because on IV you can fly a f*cking helicopter that shoots im just mad that if Rockstar can trust the gamers with the NOOSE Annihilator on IV MP then why cant the SAMP server owners give us a Hunter or at least the Seasparrow

Wrong place, dip sh*t. I believe the crying corner is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over there.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:46 AM

1ManArmy, unless you have something to contribute to the discussion, don't post.

WhatsPoppin, most server administrators prevent giving players military vehicles or the sea sparrow because they are either stupid 12 year olds, or they'd like to protect their players from the retards who jack these vehicles and go on a killing spree. Either way, this subject is out of the scope of this forum, please ask at the SA:MP Forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users