Photo

GTA SA Endorphin FreeFall

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
938 replies to this topic
noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:45 AM Edited by noelgamo, 23 July 2009 - 08:17 PM.

user posted image[/QUOTE]
LOGO by helderfilipe below
user posted image

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:32 AM Edited by Function-X-, 14 March 2009 - 06:35 AM.

Very nice mate i think it will look awesome with the freefall IV cleo mod
but i say don't release the mod after you finish the freefall only, make some more anims like the jump, death anims, etc.

overall 8/10 looks very similar to IV freefall, but can't you make his arms move a little bit ?

very good job cool.gif

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:36 AM Edited by lilmcnessy, 14 March 2009 - 06:39 AM.

Doesn't look like hes falling, nice try though, YOu need to make him fall on an angle and make him move his arms about to make it look realistic
When he lands it looks very slow too.
btw if you want you you tube video to be shown do this

[youtube ]-JiP4VqLnAs[/youtube]
You need to get the bit of text at the end of the url after watch?v= then paste it like shown above without the spaces and you get this

Cheetah_dot_chi
  • Cheetah_dot_chi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:42 AM

Gosh!

Nice one you got there..
Good job!

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:03 AM

thanks for the coments guys
the floor hit anims it that fast as it can
Ill make his arms move try the walk and jump anims too smile.gif

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:22 AM

Make death animations. Contact me if you want help.

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:43 AM Edited by noelgamo, 14 March 2009 - 09:46 AM.

Uploading a new one tomorrow with jump,walk,run and fix freefall and land anims
Sleep mode

EDIT: how to edit the title of the Topic?
MinnieMan thanks for the ofer but me and my couz is workin on this I asked him awhile ago but he didn't anyone to do this except for the both of us....he the leader tho sorrry..

gta-fixed
  • gta-fixed

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (noelgamo @ Mar 14 2009, 09:43)
Uploading a new one tomorrow with jump,walk,run and fix freefall and land anims
Sleep mode

i can't wait biggrin.gif

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

nice work icon14.gif ,please make standing anim too

2pac_96
  • 2pac_96

We got reservations in heaven, you ready? Let's go!

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

Nice mod i like it is it possible if you shot someone down that he dont die in
the same possiotn like in IV or hitman
or if you hit someone whit a car that he flys over the car hood and things like
that is that possible ?

btw. cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
cookie.gif cookie.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

Please think for a second: they need to HACK the game in order to add a new engine that allows you to have realistic 'ragdoll/endorphine' effects.

Which ISN'T possible and WON'T be happening. All they are doing is changing the original 'pre rendered/animated' animations in a way that they look like the 'realistic' Endorphine animations.

If you even look closely when playing, it's always the same animation(s) being repeated. There are no unique animations/reactions (which is the case in GTAIV due to ENDORPHINE being in the game).

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (badboy_zay @ Mar 14 2009, 12:58)
nice work icon14.gif ,please make standing anim too

I don't know if we can do the standing anim
we can actually but nothing is moving on him and he looks like a statue
but ill try

hakanefe43
  • hakanefe43

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

nice .. biggrin.gif

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Mar 14 2009, 13:52)
Please think for a second: they need to HACK the game in order to add a new engine that allows you to have realistic 'ragdoll/endorphine' effects.

Which ISN'T possible and WON'T be happening. All they are doing is changing the original 'pre rendered/animated' animations in a way that they look like the 'realistic' Endorphine animations.

If you even look closely when playing, it's always the same animation(s) being repeated. There are no unique animations/reactions (which is the case in GTAIV due to ENDORPHINE being in the game).

GTA IV uses Euphoria
at least we can make nearly realistic animation smile.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

I dont like it. The walking anim is bad. The player move sideways while walkin.. why?
The Run anim looks good i tink, but some of the normal SA anims are f*cked up. Like entering a car jumping, etc.

The Freefall is not well cycle looped.

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Mar 14 2009, 20:22)
I dont like it. The walking anim is bad. The player move sideways while walkin.. why?
The Run anim looks good i tink, but some of the normal SA anims are f*cked up. Like entering a car jumping, etc.

The Freefall is not well cycle looped.

Gonna fix it after Uni Exams smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
it s f*cked up cause I change the run and walk

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Yuo have a lot to do... the animations are f*cked up as hell... You should have contacted me for help

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Mar 14 2009, 21:04)
Yuo have a lot to do... the animations are f*cked up as hell... You should have contacted me for help

Ok now I need help with the Jump and death Anims

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

For Jupm i dunno cause if the actor will move from hes center position it will look f*cked up ingame, I'll make like 5 death scenes for ya, tell me what you think

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (noelgamo @ Mar 14 2009, 20:24)
GTA IV uses Euphoria
at least we can make nearly realistic animation smile.gif

Well that's what I meant, sorry I used the wrong term for it...

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Mar 14 2009, 21:19)
For Jupm i dunno cause if the actor will move from hes center position it will look f*cked up ingame, I'll make like 5 death scenes for ya, tell me what you think

KK I fixed the two anims walk and freefall And guys tell me what you think if its alright uploading to youtube this is my last free day till Exams

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:02 AM Edited by Function-X-, 15 March 2009 - 02:29 AM.

It's good mate, my fav anim is the one CJ does after running, it's really good !

for the freefall i think you should make the beginning of the anim look the same like the end (like the default freefall) cause the beginning and the end doesn't look the same and it can be seen that it's a short anim, and it starts over and over and over, etc
the landing anim is kinda bad, i think you should make cj land on his face like the default anim maybe this way the get up animation will be bug free.

and for death anim, it's pretty messed up too, look picture
http://img6.imagesha...2/image1vxx.jpg
they mostly lay on the air, i think you should copy the default anim's style but make them look kinda better, but hey! change more death anims and the climb up anim too !
the bugs i noticed is when CJ open the car door and when he sit, but i also noticed that he dosen't do them again if you repeated it, but of course it will be nice to remove those bugs.

keep up the good work i know someday you will make it perfect cool.gif
and good luck with those exams, i hope you will have time to finish this soon tounge.gif

Edit: found more, some peds look weird while walking, and the default fighting style is messed up.

LiTtLe_BaStEd
  • LiTtLe_BaStEd

Notepad!

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

That was really really really really BAD! dozingoff.gif

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Mar 15 2009, 01:02)
It's good mate, my fav anim is the one CJ does after running, it's really good !

for the freefall i think you should make the beginning of the anim look the same like the end (like the default freefall) cause the beginning and the end doesn't look the same and it can be seen that it's a short anim, and it starts over and over and over, etc
the landing anim is kinda bad, i think you should make cj land on his face like the default anim maybe this way the get up animation will be bug free.

and for death anim, it's pretty messed up too, look picture
http://img6.imagesha...2/image1vxx.jpg
they mostly lay on the air, i think you should copy the default anim's style but make them look kinda better, but hey! change more death anims and the climb up anim too !
the bugs i noticed is when CJ open the car door and when he sit, but i also noticed that he dosen't do them again if you repeated it, but of course it will be nice to remove those bugs.

keep up the good work i know someday you will make it perfect cool.gif
and good luck with those exams, i hope you will have time to finish this soon tounge.gif

Edit: found more, some peds look weird while walking, and the default fighting style is messed up.

Thanks for the comment still studying for Exam....youtube is still uploading the video of the Fixed walk and freefall I will change them later I don't have a clue why there are now more bugs than before like when entering a car and on the jump anim.....
I will fix all of them I think minnieman is making death anim smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (LiTtLe_BaStEd @ Mar 15 2009, 02:52)
That was really really really really BAD! dozingoff.gif

I know full of bugs I will fix them after exams or maybe later on my 1hr break from studying
headache....headache.....I h8 algebra

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

Great smile.gif please post the download link of the latest version when it finishs in the first post mate

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Mar 15 2009, 03:06)
Great smile.gif please post the download link of the latest version when it finishs in the first post mate

Did 4 death anims should I show it ingame or on Endorphin/Max?
Did with 20 mins. I don't know if its realistic cause im still learning on this program.......
hmmm i might go on animation school after UNI but school is gonna be longer confused.gif confused.gif :/:/

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (noelgamo @ Mar 15 2009, 01:33)

Did with 20 mins. I don't know if its realistic cause im still learning on this program.......
hmmm i might go on animation school after UNI but school is gonna be longer confused.gif confused.gif :/:/

Show ingame pics.

noelgamo
  • noelgamo

LOL

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Mar 15 2009, 04:36)
QUOTE (noelgamo @ Mar 15 2009, 01:33)

Show ingame pics.

Ugh....my 3ds aint working properly angry.gif

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:17 AM Edited by Function-X-, 16 March 2009 - 12:21 AM.

Ok i tested the new version a bit
the death anims are ok, but they are a bit too extreme you know ? if i shot someone with a desert eagle he fly 5 feet in the air, its ok but kinda annoying if you shot 5 or 4 people and they did the same move, cause it look kinda obvious

and the laying dead bodys still look messed up and they do not touch the ground, and if you shot a body the anim kinda repeat it self and they do a death anim

also something else i think you did not test, try to attack someone with your hands with the left mouse click and see what happens biggrin.gif i think it's the worst bug

the freefalling is kinda better ! but the landing after a very high place is extreme, CJ goes forword too much and get up from a different place, i think you should just do a normal painful landing while CJ just land on his face and dosen't move forward this way biggrin.gif

and ....some of the walking peds still look messed up and funny btw.
i didn't see the opening the car bug, i think it happen only when CJ does that move after the running, if you did any anim while in that postion CJ goes really nuts

but the best thing about this mod is when you drive a car and run over people ! it look almost like ragdolls tounge.gif it just need some tweaking mate and everything thing will be very good.

Coin-god, don't you have any tips about how to remove those bugs ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users