» «
Photo

[WIP/Beta]Night Forever Mini-mod.

3 replies to this topic
mark008
  • mark008

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:31 AM Edited by mark008, 13 March 2009 - 11:03 AM.

Hey guys, you can call me idiot or however you want, id only agree with you. anyway im newbie (first time modding ever in my life, so). ive wanted to make Night in GTA IV stay forever, problem is that its always dark, but at daytime sun appears as dark-purple color which dont give light. and second problem is that Peds in vehicles, and just street lights arent working even if its dark... this not finished mod is against realism, but reason why i create this mod is to enjoy awesome Neon Mod which can be found on this forum, for those who like "Street Races" in nighty style, something like those Fast & Furious, and just ppl who love Liberty City's atmosphere at night smile.gif

user posted image
thats the sun, tho im not sure if thats not moon tounge.gif thats why i allow you to call me idiot. (now im twice idiot, forgot that it was 5 PM ingame tounge.gif but this can be Moon "as played" cuz it doesnt give light anyway)

user posted image
thats the traffic and streets which dont give lights, etc.

i have no experience and knowledge about a smallest thing in modding, so id really appreciate if someone could make sun disappear and traffic and streets to use lights 24/7. if anyone knows how to, please do it? smile.gif i didnt find the sun settings in any data file (or im blind). so i guess it could be possible to do through Scripthook or something...?

By the way i recommend A-C-D Handling mod, i love it more than any other handling, it can be not realistic but much fun, good for racing and drifting too.

http://rapidshare.co...imecyc.rar.html
Theres timecyc.dat file to make it always in night mode, i only copied-pasted all lines, i dont see there the problem which would cause no light or sun appearin as purple smile.gif remember to make backup, file have to put into Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data folder.

N-play-A23
  • N-play-A23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

im very intrestet in that mod 2, so if anyone knows something or has an idea plz reply

p.s. sorry for bad english and i like that you like tounge.gif

drytaffin
  • drytaffin

ZoomBox

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

Quite great smile.gif
It would be great to have cars' lights on orly.gif

mark008
  • mark008

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

yeah, only thing i guess are lights in day time... how to synchronize that is only question i guess. at the moment im just waiting someone to answer, or even help me smile.gif all credits will go to him, cuz i honestly didnt even do much about this "little mod".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users