3 replies to this topic
TNTX32
  • TNTX32

HAAAAAXXX!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hello, DYOM Players! I need some help!

Example:
When to checkpoint, Settings change (weather, time), Player Parameters change (or once a cutscene is finished, the player change, or the settings change).

Any help?
Thanks so much in advance.

TNTX32
  • TNTX32

HAAAAAXXX!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

And also how to make the player get in another location on the map/get OFF of his vehicle while a cutscene. Or just do ?

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (TNTX32 @ Mar 12 2009, 18:09)
Hello, DYOM Players! I need some help!

Example:
When to checkpoint, Settings change (weather, time), Player Parameters change (or once a cutscene is finished, the player change, or the settings change).

Any help?
Thanks so much in advance.

If you want the player skin, weapon, etc to change after a cutscene, (or any objective for that matter,) after the cutscene objective, add a teleport objective. Choose the skin you want, the weapon you want and the health. (Much like adding a player.)

You can use this feature to teleport the player to another area of the map or exit his car. Here's how to do it so the player ends up next to the door of the car so it looks like he has exited. (You can not do this with objective cars.) After the cutscene, hide the old car and add a new one with the same features and same look. Then add a teleport objective so the player is now standing next to the car.

You cannot make Settings change at certain points in the mission. They must always stay the same.

Hope this helped! smile.gif

TNTX32
  • TNTX32

HAAAAAXXX!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:26 AM

Thanks a lot! Will try. But I'm using an Objective Car sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users