Photo

TXDworkshop a virus?

3 replies to this topic
Sonic011
  • Sonic011

Kogey Fox

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:11 AM

Well I've always used TXDworkshop no problem, but now Avast is detecting it as a virus. I dont know what happened, I've scanned and when I run the program Avast goes apesh*t. and when I disable avast it wont even run getting a different error, help!

user posted image

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:21 AM

Avast is an absolute sh*t of an anti-virus. I have Kaspersky and I just tried opening the TXDWorkshop. Although it placed the app in a low restricted group, I could open and run it without any problem. I suggest uninstalling Avast, get another anti-virus and try the workshop again. If it still doesn't work, try re-downloading the workshop from GTAGarage.

System796
  • System796

We all got to fly through the hard times.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Mar 10 2009, 04:21)
Avast is an absolute sh*t of an anti-virus. I have Kaspersky and I just tried opening the TXDWorkshop. Although it placed the app in a low restricted group, I could open and run it without any problem. I suggest uninstalling Avast, get another anti-virus and try the workshop again. If it still doesn't work, try re-downloading the workshop from GTAGarage.

I don't agree. Avast is very qualified product. Honestly, I wasn't very happy with Kaspersky.

Sonic011
  • Sonic011

Kogey Fox

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

Found the problem, my PC actually had a virus preventing TXD (and alot of other programs) from starting, it's all good now though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users