Ideas

1,461 replies to this topic
PresidentShark
  • PresidentShark

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

Thank you! I have the storyline all settled up for creation. And it's actually a total conversion. I will use Liberty City from GTA 3. Portland will have 26 missions, Staunton will have around 24 to 26 and Shoreside is expected to have between 16 to 18 and then there is the Special and Side missions for extra fun after completing the storyline and then free roam! It will be my first ever project posted but I have been working with DYOM since 2011. I only created an account yesterday for some reason lol. I also am planning on making the continuation of the storyline through San Andreas and then Vice City. I will mix the 3D and HD universes and add extra actors too! I'm so excited

I was being a bit sarcastic.. I dont think anyone have the time to complete 50+ missions if each is 10 minute long each or something.

if each is 10 minute long it will take 500 minutes to complete the storyline, and 500 minutes is 8 hours..

But good luck, if the storyline will be good I might take a look into it. This has never been done before (I think?) And it will be a big achievement for you I guess.

Good luck.

• LFCacahuetes likes this

LittleWeasel
  • LittleWeasel

Ban this account, please.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

I find it sad that people still post their ideas here, thinking that somebody even looks at them anymore. It's been a week since I inquired Dutchy and Patrick to bring an unban feature to DYOM webpage. Haven't heard from either one.

If they don't read our ideas, they probably would say it before and lock this...

Senator
  • Senator

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

How about change actor weapon ability like: actor>hitman weapon>-yes or -no
  • KevinDYOM account, Zkivan and HippieYoda like this

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

ummm......swimming animation and change cj's core and clothes and make a flying actor..plz and thanks

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

please i want thing to add it...like the second mission "Ryder"when they go to the barber shop and they was talking to each other.........i mean but an objective to go at any place and ;ake a dialogue.....(sorr for my bas english im from algeria)

Stylo Mods
  • Stylo Mods

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

Drop here your ideas for DYOM. What do you want to see in the next version?

DYOM IS DEAD?

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:53 PM

hey what happen

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:39 PM

How about increasing the limit of missions in a storyline. It's all I want.....

How many you can put in?

How about change actor weapon ability like: actor>hitman weapon>-yes or -no

i think that its what accuracy is for...

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:50 PM

Im propably gonna make/edit gta sa map, so it will be like "Stories version".Different building, cars...do not take this as advertisement, im just asking how many people will like this idea...

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

Im propably gonna make/edit gta sa map, so it will be like "Stories version".Different building, cars...do not take this as advertisement, im just asking how many people will like this idea...

I mean for missions of course...

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

Lazy to write here, Sorry.

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:32 AM

Object editing must be slow. i mean, you can speed it up by holding Shift, and arrows only for slow move...

AND a feature to hide the "Car objective" and objects.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:39 AM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 27 October 2016 - 02:39 AM.

Thank you! About time someone revived this!

Added Features:

- "Maximum Speed" in drive behavior.
- "Super Slow" in drive behavior (just like in "Outrider" mission from the original game).
- "1", "75", and "125" health option in "Teleport Player" objective.
- "Withstand Damage" option for objective actors and actors (actors can still shoot while taking damage just like Big Smoke in the boss fight of "End of the line" mission).
- "Must Mint" in vehicles option (meaning if you damage the desired vehicles, you fail the mission).
- "Weapon Skill" selection in "Teleport Player" objective (Poor, Gangster, and Hitman).
- ID numbers for vehicle colors selection.
- Add hidden colors in vehicle colors selection (Medium Pink, Medium Purple, Medium Purple, etc...).
- "Body Armor" option in "Teleport Player" objective (25, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150).
- "Rail Shooting" and "Drive by" options for "Enter nearest vehicle" and "Sit nearest vehicle" animations.
- "Rail shooting" option in "Teleport to vehicle" objective.
- "Attack If Provoked" option in "Neutral" actors.
- "Kill All Enemy Gangs" option in objective actor.
- More gangs for actors such as: "Enemy 3", "Enemy 4", and Enemy 5".
- "Damage All Objects" in objective object.
- "Drop Weapon" option for objective actors and actors.
- Enable or disable "Gas Tank Shot" in vehicles option.
- More animations such as: "Aim + Walk", "Aim + Run", "Carry Weapon + Walk", "Carry Weapon + Run", "Carry Weapon + Sprint", "Carry Weapon", "Shoot", "Touching A Wound in the Chest While Standing", "Die 2"(same as Die 1 but the body face to the sky instead of ground), and "Die 3"(the way how a triad member dying slowly during a cutscene in "Pier 69" mission.)
- "Dual-Wielded" option for actors (just like enemies from "End of the line" mission). Ex: Dual 9mm, Dual Sawn Off, Dual TEC-9, and Dual Micro-SMG.
-  "Undo" feature while setting up current actor's routepoints.
- "1" - "9" seconds option in time limit ("Y" and "N" key to adjust time limit by a second while "G" and "H" key by 10 seconds).
- Extended maximum descriptions for all objectives into 1 paragraph just like in "End of the Line". And the disappearance of the descriptions depends on how long the descriptions are instead of maximum after 6 seconds.
- Friendly actors can attack random law enforcements who immediately appeared and wanted to attack you due to your wanted levels (especially when you and/or your allies are inside a vehicle).
- A warning message occurs every time designer save or overwrite a mission. (Do you wish to (Save/Overwrite) this mission?)
- A warning message occurs every time designer publish a mission. (Do you wish to publish this mission?)
- A warning message occurs every time designer load a mission. (Do you wish to load this mission?)
- "Delete Mission" option in "Mission Menu".
- A warning message occurs every time designer delete a mission. (Do you wish to delete this mission?)
- Prevented any actors and random pedestrians to sometimes approaching dead random pedestrians and actors.
- "G" and "H" key to browse weapons for a currently being designed actor or an objective actor by weapon types (Melee, Handguns, Shotguns, Submachine guns, Assault rifles, Rifles, Explosives, Heavy weapons, and Others).
- Extended maximum amount of how many routepoints designer can set (999).
- "Photograph All Objects" in objective object.
- "Shoot All Objects" in objective object.
- "Untouchable" option in vehicles (just like Tenpenny's firetruck in "End of the line" mission).
- "Auto Unflip" option in vehicles (the desired vehicles can flip back to normal position every time it is flipped over just like the chasing Ballas' car in "Sweet and Kendl" mission).
- "Freeze Time" option will appear after the designer has set up the daytime (similar to how "NIGHTPROWLER" cheat works, but not only in midnight).
- "Set the Ammo for Dropped Weapon" message will appear if the designer choose "Yes" in "Drop Weapon" feature.
- "Drop Certain Weapon" option for "Teleport Player" objective.

Returning Features:

- "Time Limit" option in "Checkpoint" objective.
- Player can read descriptions of recently accomplished objectives through "Brief" menu in the game.
  • Jhan Dave, GOTH2001 and .GreenGoo like this

GOTH2001
  • GOTH2001

funny u dis

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:38 AM

Actor attachment, meaning actors can be attached either vehicles or an objects which is I'm always waiting.

Studios Games
  • Studios Games

DYOM Designer (Medium)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:55 PM

Thank you! About time someone revived this!

Added Features:

- "Maximum Speed" in drive behavior.
- "Super Slow" in drive behavior (just like in "Outrider" mission from the original game).
- "1", "75", and "125" health option in "Teleport Player" objective.
- "Withstand Damage" option for objective actors and actors (actors can still shoot while taking damage just like Big Smoke in the boss fight of "End of the line" mission).
- "Must Mint" in vehicles option (meaning if you damage the desired vehicles, you fail the mission).
- "Weapon Skill" selection in "Teleport Player" objective (Poor, Gangster, and Hitman).
- ID numbers for vehicle colors selection.
- Add hidden colors in vehicle colors selection (Medium Pink, Medium Purple, Medium Purple, etc...).
- "Body Armor" option in "Teleport Player" objective (25, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150).
- "Rail Shooting" and "Drive by" options for "Enter nearest vehicle" and "Sit nearest vehicle" animations.
- "Rail shooting" option in "Teleport to vehicle" objective.
- "Attack If Provoked" option in "Neutral" actors.
- "Kill All Enemy Gangs" option in objective actor.
- More gangs for actors such as: "Enemy 3", "Enemy 4", and Enemy 5".
- "Drop Weapon" option for objective actors and actors.
- Enable or disable "Gas Tank Shot" in vehicles option.
- More animations such as: "Aim + Walk", "Aim + Run", "Carry Weapon + Walk", "Carry Weapon + Run", "Carry Weapon + Sprint", "Carry Weapon", "Shoot", "Touching A Wound in the Chest While Standing", "Die 2"(same as Die 1 but the body face to the sky instead of ground), and "Die 3"(the way how a triad member dying slowly during a cutscene in "Pier 69" mission.)
- "Dual-Wielded" option for actors (just like enemies from "End of the line" mission). Ex: Dual 9mm, Dual Sawn Off, Dual TEC-9, and Dual Micro-SMG.
-  "Undo" feature while setting up current actor's routepoints.
- "1" - "9" seconds option in time limit ("Y" and "N" key to adjust time limit by a second while "G" and "H" key by 10 seconds).
- Extended maximum descriptions for all objectives into 1 paragraph just like in "End of the Line". And the disappearance of the descriptions depends on how long the descriptions are instead of maximum after 6 seconds.
- Friendly actors can attack random law enforcements who immediately appeared and wanted to attack you due to your wanted levels (especially when you and/or your allies are inside a vehicle).
- A warning message occurs every time designer save or overwrite a mission. (Do you wish to (Save/Overwrite) this mission?)
- A warning message occurs every time designer publish a mission. (Do you wish to publish this mission?)
- A warning message occurs every time designer load a mission. (Do you wish to load this mission?)
- "Delete Mission" option in "Mission Menu".
- A warning message occurs every time designer delete a mission. (Do you wish to delete this mission?)
- Prevented any actors and random pedestrians to sometimes approaching dead random pedestrians and actors.
- "G" and "H" key to browse weapons for a currently being designed actor or an objective actor by weapon types (Melee, Handguns, Shotguns, Submachine guns, Assault rifles, Rifles, Explosives, Heavy weapons, and Others).
- Extended maximum amount of how many routepoints designer can set (999).
- "Photograph All Objects" in objective object.
- "Shoot All Objects" in objective object.
- "Untouchable" option in vehicles (just like Tenpenny's firetruck in "End of the line" mission).
- "Auto Unflip" option in vehicles (the desired vehicles can flip back to normal position every time it is flipped over just like the chasing Ballas' car in "Sweet and Kendl" mission).
- "Freeze Time" option will appear after the designer has set up the daytime (similar to how "NIGHTPROWLER" cheat works, but not only in midnight).
- "Set the Ammo for Dropped Weapon" message will appear if the designer choose "Yes" in "Drop Weapon" feature.
- "Drop Certain Weapon" option for "Teleport Player" objective.

Returning Features:

- "Time Limit" option in "Checkpoint" objective.
- Player can read descriptions of recently accomplished objectives through "Brief" menu in the game.

Great! DYOM version v9.0 beta?

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:43 AM

^ That was just my suggestions of ideas for DYOM V9. I'm not the author of this mod, so don't ask me that.
  • Jhan Dave likes this

Studios Games
  • Studios Games

DYOM Designer (Medium)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:47 AM Edited by Studios Games, 28 October 2016 - 11:50 AM.

^ That was just my suggestions of ideas for DYOM V9. I'm not the author of this mod, so don't ask me that.

One idea: making the doors open option (case is a door) and shoot a person (same mission "Badland" first mission of Angel Pine)

Merlo Dave
  • Merlo Dave

Cool Guy😎

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

Ideas for DYOM v9 :-

01.)Invisible object but show the object when placing it
02.)Hot Coffee Animation
03.)Hot Coffee's nude CJ girls
04.)Kissing Animation
05.)Change CJ clothes
06.)Maximum Capacity for adding actors ,objects ,vehicles ,objective ,etc must be 300
07.)Kendl's skin
08.)Ball actor bug fix
09.)Club Dancing Animation
10.)New cutscene features

Hugy
  • Hugy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:47 PM Edited by Hugy, 05 December 2016 - 06:01 PM.

ideas.

Actor menu

-add an option to blimp actor (so you can make an type of fallow mission).

-Add an option to attach item to: Hand left, hand right, foot or head.

Car menu

-Add an option to blimp car.

Camera menu:

add to Smooth and linear an option to skip actual camera. (what i mean, if you has setted 3 cameras and you want to make the 2ºone switch and skip to the next camera and make the camera flow to the next and don't stop).

"it would be an great addition. Because with that you could make better cutscenes with a camera that dont stop before going to the next camera."

Improvements:

-Animations related with 'objective actor' or "actor" would ask, after the animation has ended if you would want to finish objective(only for objective actor) and if you want to run another animation.

-Animations would need an object, example: smoke->need to have a cigarette.

-add an invisible object. 

The suggestion highlighted with red it's an important and, if it's possible, add it.

TommyBrickles
  • TommyBrickles

There are no eastereggs up here. Go away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

Any news about DYOM v9?

muhmmad
  • muhmmad

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

I have Played DYOM 8.1 i was still thinking that its not like all the things from the game are here.It is not even possible to add all things this easy but could you please work on these:

-Spookometer

-actors animation to open parachute

-Add building objects so that we could make things like battlefield instead of compromising (Like; Roads,Sheets for house,tables,sofas,and other objects to make things realistic)

-checkpoint (ring or circle) moves with a car or plane like that mission of andromada plane

-actors indexed like (first mens will come then womens then Law Inforcements)

-some trick if possible to bind actor or player over a car or plane using objects or anything

-ability to modify car like when we are given the control to put the car in the right position before that please add a modification option that we can modify the car if want to 

-race option in during normal gta sa races there a position on the bottom-left side of the screen if you could bring that please

-add option that actor will drive fast but not recklessly (like will drive fast but do not trash in the walls)

-if somehow in selecting the objective player must survive we could give him priority high or low means that when enemy gang sees me and my friend he shoots him first due to priority

Please Do not ignore it i want to make super realistic mission with dyom 

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:36 PM Edited by .GreenGoo, 4 weeks ago.

Ideas:

- Moving checkpoints, like andromada plane mission.
- Adding a lots of ideas in actors menu.
- Guns won't disappear in storylines when going to another mission.
- Make storyline carry a lots of missions, 50 at least.
- Adding a lots of objects and effects.
- Adding city creating.
- Adding more animations.
- Adding actor animations control, so we don't have to disappear and appear other one with different animation.
- Adding choice selecting in storyline, like kill Mike or Kill Gaby, for example.
- Saving storyline by going into a save icon and progress the storyline.
- Delete abort in Y+N menu, so others can take a peek in our missions.
- Adding checkpoints saves, so we don't have to play the mission from the beginning when we die.

That's all, thanks!

MrTopHat
  • MrTopHat

Bigfoot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Make actors attack the player in Hydras. The A.I always flips the Hydra and kills itself :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users