Well... i've got more ideas for DYOM V9, I hope it's worth well enough...
1. Validation mission feature :
You know... some designers (and some idiots) always make a mission which is unfinished, hard mission with require some cheats for completing, and mission with a full of bugs (especially actor's balls) then uploaded it to the website arbitrarily, its pathetic for me. So i suggest this feature and can be useful, because after done editing the mission, designer MUST test his/her own mission first from start to end without using any cheat for approving the validation of mission, after the validation is complete, the designer will be able to upload his/her mission with approved validation status to the DYOM website. BUT if there anything change like adding or moving the actor, object or else even it just an inch, the validation will be removed and must test again for approving. This feature will also encourage people to design a better mission
(Note : I got this idea when i'm playing the game named Track mania)
2. Angled cutscene :
Hard to explain this, so i give the picture below for more details
3. More Animations :
- Cuffed animation (similiar with SA:MP) : useful for most designer who wants to design a mission about cops and robbers
- Better Sleep Animation : I saw one of sleep animation which make an actor flying while sleep, needs a fix about it (if it from game, ignore this one)
- Hug, kiss and giving a gift animation : Useful for making a mission about dating
- Drunk walk for actor and player : Already suggested i guess, but this one is what i want for making a mission about hangout
4. Ability to set weapon stats for player
So ridiculous if you play the mission with always begin from poor weapon stats, so this ability will be able for designer to changing the weapon stats for player between Poor, Gangster, and Hitman, very useful for making a mission with themed Army
5. Ability to set amount of shaking strength for cutscene
Sometimes the strength of shaking cutscene can be random (Sometimes small, sometimes big) especially when in low fps
I think that's all the current ideas i can suggest, more may come soon...