» «
Photo

Ideas

1,301 replies to this topic
Chris And Arturio
  • Chris And Arturio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by Chris And Arturio, 28 January 2014 - 03:36 PM.

I been asking this since DYOMv7 came out

*Add the objects that there in the ammunation shop, the weapon shelfs and the ones on stock, it would be really nice having those objects.

I think weapon shop and all shelfs in it are one object, so it is impossible to add them without custom objects.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by Illusive Prime, 01 February 2014 - 09:39 PM.

Heavy Propertie for vehicles.

Heli Support Types:

Just like the Actor drive style "Attack Player" option how about a Protect the Player option if the Actor is Friendly?

Give the Actor the option to use Rockets, gun turret or both! :-)

This would be realy cool for mission were you have to hold off loads of enemys untill help arrives!

Another Protect Player Type: In the mission were you have to retrive a package from one of Toreno's agents, the mission involves a rival agency called spooks in black Maveriks, when you are tasked to take them out to protect the cargo, you can see they are attached to the Maverick's landing skids or what ever you want to call them, add that.

Improvment: When you have Friendlys in a different car, if they are attacked, they will fight back in defense rather then sit there taking fire.

More Pickups: Found this website with a full list and ID numbers. http://weedarr.wikidot.com/pickups

• theRema likes this

Chips237
  • Chips237

We are all God's children

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:14 PM

Random vehicles and objects.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

Actor uninterupted by gunfire.
Actor be able fire the gun while in Tank.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Random colours for vehicles, secondary and primary.

liser12
  • liser12

I LOVE POOPING

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by liser12, 09 February 2014 - 08:31 PM.

Before i start my ideas i will first say that i know SCM has it's limits and great great work from dutchy and patrick W for their AMAZING GTA:SA mod

Anyway stuff that i want to be implemented in Dyom v9 or v8.2 or whatever... are : 

1- Actor spawners : They basicilly spawn random or specified models with random or specified weapons or specified weapon genres (melee - ranged - heavy ... ect)

GOOD FOR : Zombies missions or riot missions or war missions or something similair

2-Ability to choose fighting style for actors/objective actors/players : It's obvoius really

GOOD FOR : When fighting a ninja or a boxer or like you are a trained fighter so you got dem skillz  :cool:  :ph34r:

3-Ability to choose walking and running style for actors/objective actors/players : obvoius too

GOOD FOR : HECK WUTS DA POINT OF BEIN A GANGSTA WITHOUT DA GANGSTA WALKIN HOMEEEY!!! :cool:

4-Quick navigating for weapons

5-Ability to make about 2500 health for players like actors have

GOOD FOR : HEY U WANNA FIGHT WITH ME? IM CHUCK NORRIS BICH!!!

6-Ability to make 2 or more choices to do in 1 mission : This feature would be the best thing ever to happen on DYOM think about it  :colgate: ... you will be able to choose should i kill that guy or should i let him live his sad little life  :devil:  or  :colgate: should i  :^:  or  :v:  should i go right or go left...

7-Ability to have diffrent endings for the idea i just said before 

8-Random colours for vehicles : Like what IIIusive Prime said (Im supporting your idea not copying it  :lol: )

9-If POSSIBLE if GODDAM POSSIBLE if FOR THE SAKE OF GTA ALLY AI FOLLOWING : IF POSSIBLE improving the goddam annoying AI of allies when they follow you and preventing them from doing that stupid YO YO BOSS I GOT HIM BOSS  :panic:  animation (lifting their hands in the air with the OK sign with their fingers)

AND preventing them from chatting like nothing is happening animation while there is still enemies on da goddam area kicking our butts and and most annoying of all is how dumb they are when they try to follow you

GOOD FOR : THE SAKE OF GODDAM ALLY AI

10-Like dragon warrior said : It's so annoying when a Heavily armed highly trained Friendly AI just crouches and hides his head just be I shot near him or aimed at him or sometimes when enemy shoots him

and if possible like dragon warrior said again If they will be able to shoot tanks like they shoot rockets with hunter AND if they will be able to use Turrets of hunter or any other heli or vehicle

11-the ability to QUICK SAVE or Save points or whatever you wanna call it : Isn't it just annoying when you are about to beat a LONG and HARD and possible UNFAIR mission and then BAM DEAD... WE NEED spawn points or save point or quick save feature (IM NOT GONNA SAY CHECKPOINT CUZ YOU KNOW WHY...)

GOOD FOR : EVERY MISSIONS THAT IS HARD OR LONG Especially Parkour missions 

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Is the DYOM site down or is it me? I can't access it.

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

It was indeed down for a couple of hours, due to a server crash at he data-centre.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

Well, i wanna ask you guys if the PatrickW and Ducty are about to make DYOM V9, are they really working on it? 

and i want workable trains and trators with an auto detector ( through which, i will directly spawn on the nearest railway trackline. ) 

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:51 AM

Workable trains will not be featured, as I remember the team find it difficult to get it to work for missions and what do you mean by "trators with auto detector"???

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:30 AM Edited by KD himan, 26 February 2014 - 08:30 AM.

"trators with auto detector"???

sorry, spellings wrongs, its Traitors. these are the other units of trains. ( you can say where people sits- passenger coaches ). so auto detector, here i can't get the meaningful word so it means the system which can attach the train and its units to the ''(nearest)'' railway point. i hope you understand.  :orly:

QaiserH14
  • QaiserH14

KD Himan

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

HI GUYS I THINK SO NEW OBJECTS 

AND NEW ANIMATIONS AND MORE PICKUPS SHOULD BE IN NEXT VERSION OF DYOM

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

My idea for next dyom version is to add more Animations,objects and new pickups :santa:
  • theRema likes this

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Secondary animation for Actors?

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

Objective To Increase Stats

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

Add radio/mp3 setting while in design mode.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

Add radio/mp3 setting while in design mode.

What is the point? You can install AIMP, download all the songs you need and listen while designing. Plus I doubt it can be implemented.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

- Drunk walk for player

- Shaking camera in gameplay (like after burning the weed with the truth)

- Spook-o-metr

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Aiming animation when crouching, telephone taking animations in cutscenes and for actors.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

-The ability to change CJ's clothes and appearance.

-The ability to customize cars. 

• Huzaifa khan likes this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

- Ability to change clothes when playing as CJ. And also make CJ have different clothes at beginning of mission/storyline (like choosing clothes and setting it as default)

- When choosing the cars, except only choosing the color of car, when you select car, it gets teleported into garage so you can customize it for the mission. After finishing customization, it teleportes back at the initial position.

- Ability to customize cars while playing mission/storyline. Just like at Pay 'n spray, you get in the special garage (the same ones from original game) and customize a car.

- Ability for actor to do more than 1 animation, similar system that works for player animations. It would save space for more actors in missions.

- Spook of meter 

- Aiming animation when crouching, telephone taking animations in cutscenes for actors & player.

- Option to choose how San Andreas will look like. Like in original game (gangs on the streets, different traffic in certain areas, different vehicles in certain areas..) or normal (DYOM's current). I would add it in 'settings' after riot mod option.

- Improving storyline feature.

This is the thing that always bothered me (no offense to creators). Dutchy once said that storylines should replace all mission-packs, and i agree with that. Just because many people here doesn't use storyline feature (only few including meuse) it doesn't mean nobody uses it. At dyom site, there are many great storylines by many great designers, so i think it deserves an update, just like other DYOM features got updated. Now, storyline feature is simple and easy to use. Firstly, it should get ability to make unlocking missions more complex (I'm not saying to complicate the current way of using). Now it's only possible to make like this: Intro, then spawns A and B, when you complete A/B then spawns A1/B1, and after that A2/B2 and so on... There should be feature when pass mission A and B, mission C gets unlocked. And when passing certain missions (example A2 & B3) then mission C gets unlocked. This is something primary that should be in storyline. Secondly, to make missiontigers deleted if you pass certain mission. Example: You have mission A and after A, player gets introduced to mission B, giver of B's missions is Mike, and giver of A's missions is Peter. Then example, in mission A3, you have to kill Mike, and when you pass A3 (You killed Mike), then the whole B missions (B, B1, B2, B3 etc..) gets deleted.

Also, some additional storyline features to improve free roam, such as ability to buy weapons in ammunation, buy food from pizza, change clothes while CJ, customize car and talk telephone objective between missions (Example: After you finish A2, then A3 appears on map, you get a phone call. After phone call, there spawns new mission line, B).

I hope storyline gets updated. It's really underrated feature.

• Jimmy_Leppard and theRema like this

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Still haven't heard anything from Patrick or Dutchy, what's going on?

Chips237
  • Chips237

We are all God's children

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

They're busy.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

Wow, you people really think this will get into the mod ? They don't have space anyways.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

I'm not saying they are lying but they were saying it since V4.1 about lack of space and look what we got till now. Also, new CLEO versions are making codes to be repressed and it makes more space available. Patrick also said there will be future version, when he answered on one request for V8: 'It probably won't be added now. Maybe in the future version.' All what i mentioned here gives us more chances and hopes for next version. Though i'm ok with this version, i actually didn't expect this much, and i really don't understand some people that are starting talking about next version and expecting it soon, just after few months from release of lasted version. Post your ideas and that's all.

• theRema likes this

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

I'm not saying they are lying but they were saying it since V4.1 about lack of space and look what we got till now. Also, new CLEO versions are making codes to be repressed and it makes more space available. Patrick also said there will be future version, when he answered on one request for V8: 'It probably won't be added now. Maybe in the future version.' All what i mentioned here gives us more chances and hopes for next version. Though i'm ok with this version, i actually didn't expect this much, and i really don't understand some people that are starting talking about next version and expecting it soon, just after few months from release of lasted version. Post your ideas and that's all.

I understand. But there is a possibility that there won't be another version at all. And some of the ideas are just.... stupid. I mean, how can you implement something that isn't in the game into a mod that lets you design missions. 

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Yes. When i'm posing ideas, i post everything that is possible/seen in game itself.

QaiserH
  • QaiserH

Dialouges Writer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

Hi guys we are waiting for dyom v9 ther should be some new things in this version 
Ideas
We need some ideas that what should in this version
Like:
Hug kiss(for wedding)
New time explosion
Actors swiming animation
All obects should be destoryable
Actors drunnked animation
And many more 
So guys we are waiting for your replies
Thanks to:
Dutchy3010,Patrickw,Akram.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

KIssing animation.

Hugging animation.

Draw texture on-screen (with alpha), used the same as the "audio" we put in SD.

Like:

51.bmp

51a.bmp

So that texture would stay on screen for the whole 51th objective. It would cover the whole screen but you could make a workaround using the alpha file, making it very useful, for like, drawing these "files" you find in horror games or blood-on-screen like action games.

• KD himan likes this

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by Dude1, 24 April 2014 - 02:38 PM.

So i've got an idea that is like this: You can write down the actors health yourself, instead of having to choose from 250, 500, 1000, 2500. Same with cars. And maybe also write the speed of the cars yourself, like with ammo. Another idea is that you can toggle the police car lights on and off(on cars where they're available) And also with an ability to turn off the radio in cars (for the custom songs to be heard better).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users