- Ability to change clothes when playing as CJ. And also make CJ have different clothes at beginning of mission/storyline (like choosing clothes and setting it as default)
- When choosing the cars, except only choosing the color of car, when you select car, it gets teleported into garage so you can customize it for the mission. After finishing customization, it teleportes back at the initial position.
- Ability to customize cars while playing mission/storyline. Just like at Pay 'n spray, you get in the special garage (the same ones from original game) and customize a car.
- Ability for actor to do more than 1 animation, similar system that works for player animations. It would save space for more actors in missions.
- Spook of meter
- Aiming animation when crouching, telephone taking animations in cutscenes for actors & player.
- Option to choose how San Andreas will look like. Like in original game (gangs on the streets, different traffic in certain areas, different vehicles in certain areas..) or normal (DYOM's current). I would add it in 'settings' after riot mod option.
- Improving storyline feature.
This is the thing that always bothered me (no offense to creators). Dutchy once said that storylines should replace all mission-packs, and i agree with that. Just because many people here doesn't use storyline feature (only few including meuse) it doesn't mean nobody uses it. At dyom site, there are many great storylines by many great designers, so i think it deserves an update, just like other DYOM features got updated. Now, storyline feature is simple and easy to use. Firstly, it should get ability to make unlocking missions more complex (I'm not saying to complicate the current way of using). Now it's only possible to make like this: Intro, then spawns A and B, when you complete A/B then spawns A1/B1, and after that A2/B2 and so on... There should be feature when pass mission A and B, mission C gets unlocked. And when passing certain missions (example A2 & B3) then mission C gets unlocked. This is something primary that should be in storyline. Secondly, to make missiontigers deleted if you pass certain mission. Example: You have mission A and after A, player gets introduced to mission B, giver of B's missions is Mike, and giver of A's missions is Peter. Then example, in mission A3, you have to kill Mike, and when you pass A3 (You killed Mike), then the whole B missions (B, B1, B2, B3 etc..) gets deleted.
Also, some additional storyline features to improve free roam, such as ability to buy weapons in ammunation, buy food from pizza, change clothes while CJ, customize car and talk telephone objective between missions (Example: After you finish A2, then A3 appears on map, you get a phone call. After phone call, there spawns new mission line, B).
I hope storyline gets updated. It's really underrated feature.