» «
Photo

Ideas

1,456 replies to this topic
Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by Viscosity, 01 November 2013 - 11:13 AM.

What about a Girl Friend Option? I think This Option will birth too many New Cool Mission Packs.

GIRL FRIEND OPTION like Real GTA San!

Lol best suggestion ever. How about a boyfriend option too. There are girl designers too you know. 

There is no use of girlfriend option, she just follow player around like in real game. Why don't you get to your real point and ask for kiss animation. 

Spoiler

• KD himan likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

-Give actors/players fist fighting styles and weapon skills (Dual Wield, etc)

-Kiss animation

-Hug animation

-Choose whether to have a fade in and out when a cutscene starts or between cutscenes (like GTA V or something)

-Car customization

-increased limits if possible

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:57 AM Edited by Abeer, 10 July 2016 - 04:35 PM.

Removed

SirBowna HD
  • SirBowna HD

HD Member!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

Don't forget to add feature like this: an actor chase/follow/attack another actor. Because it's very useful.

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

Astrobix
  • Astrobix

Staff Sergeant

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

- Add the posibility to give more money in the storyline missions after complete them. (Few words, increase the ammount of money reward. Because the current one is $99,999 max.. )

- Add the posibility to lose wanted level as objective (Gives more realism in missions and resembles the GTA main theme...)

- Add the posibility to destroy cars as objective.. (Can be a category for the "add car" objective) destroy X car or more than 1 car. So its simple, we add the car and set them to be destroyed.. And a default message when it's set might be "Destroy the selected cars"

- Add the posibility to give more than 1 weapon to a ped. (Obviously, if you give him minigun you can't give him rocket.. But you can give him Minigun + M4)

- Add the posibility to customize the car's and ped's health points. If the player wants a car to have 8000 health points instead of 2500, he can do it, using the method of the "Weapon ammo" value.. Than one himself can set it between 1 to 9999.

- Add the posibility to make an audio duration take more than 1 objective.. Instead of using the am.mp3 thing, one could simple put:

| - >  if the mission designer wants X music to only appear once, use the 1.mp3 format way..

|  - > If the mission designer guy wants Z music to appear twice or thrice in constant objectives, use the 1-2-3.mp3 format way.. (We know that names for files cannot contain , . : ; * / - + but they can contain the _ and - perfectly. So for a song to be played in more than 1 objective that format can be used maybe? just an idea)

- Add the posibility to destroy more than 1 object. (In this case, one could simply use the pick-up's way.. Creating an option to make it "Destroy all similar objects" or also do it with a counter ..

- Add liberty city to the interior's list. Do i need to explain? :p

- Add the posibility to make the ped's invincible TO X stuff. For example: We set sweet as the enemy 1. So create a category to make the ped invincible against Fire (in case of flamethrower, bullets (in case of minigun), car crashes (in case of car kill), explotions (in case of RPG's)

You may be asking: "Omg what's your point? not allow the player to kill the ped? we have the "must survive" stuff already you retard!!".. Well, that's not the point. The idea of this is like, for example.

There's a ped that is coming at you, and you want the fight to be hard. An unfair adventage would be kill that ped with grenades, since it would make it EXTREMEDLY easy.. Or like in a open-world fight.. You could easily lead the attacking ped to a road and see how a car kills him.. 

You got my point in this feature now? In fact, it's like adding the car's bullet, fire, explotion proof's abilities to the peds.

- Add the posibility to make the peds able to use dual weapons ( I mean set their skills with the weapons)

- Add the posibility to give the peds corners / markers however you want to call it. The point of this is to NOT make a ped an objective, but give them the look like an objective.. How's this? Easy. For example a friend.. Your friend can have a blue marker in his head (and be shown in the radar as a blue icon / marker / rumble / dot like an objective, but IT IS NOT an objective. It just LOOKS LIKE since it has the marker in his head.. (Better, make this feature only available for friend / allies instead of enemies.

- Add the posibility to leave a zone / area. I must say that maybe this is not possible to do :/ At any case there's another KIND OF way to do it.. But i'll explain how does this leave zone consists in..

It's simple. We made a chaos in our mission at dillimore. So addidng this objective all we have to do is leave that area. Go to the nearest one..

If you still dont understand i'll make an example with hoods:

We made killed tons of cops at idlewood. So we must leave that area (in this case is a hood, so we can move to Los Santos International, El corona, Glen park, Ganton. Those are the nearest hoods. Got it?)

Another example: 

We collected drugs from aldea malvada ( a LV's desert place) So adding this objective we must leave that area... Go to the nearest one like: Restricted area, fort carson, Las payasadas, verdant meadows....

In fact just leave the hood / zone / area / site.

Well, these are my ideas. Some (most) of them are pretty simple and i dont think that might be hard to add.. But about the hardest ones like the Multiple object as objectives that im almost sure that won't be added either because it's not possible or takes too much space in the SCM stuff...

Thanks, greetings :p

MyxacH
  • MyxacH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

-add the ability to put the animation for the player(GOOGLE TRANSLETE)

MyxacH
  • MyxacH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

- Add the posibility to destroy cars as objective.. (Can be a category for the "add car" objective) destroy X car or more than 1 car. So its simple, we add the car and set them to be destroyed.. And a default message when it's set might be "Destroy the selected cars"

already have

Astrobix
  • Astrobix

Staff Sergeant

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

already have

Well, i know the category of "must destroy" is there but when i set it the car blows up D: 

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

already have

Well, i know the category of "must destroy" is there but when i set it the car blows up D: 

It surely shouldn't do that. this is exactly the option that gives you a "destroy that car" objective you want.

I tested it to be certain, but i never seen it blow up a car. If it does for you, that is a bug that you should report (preferably with a saved mission that contains this situation) 

TeMkA69
  • TeMkA69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:46 AM

Do please to be able to change the "health" in the health bar on any name. For example, instead of health could write a "machine" or "big smoke" :D
And make health bar on cars.

MyxacH
  • MyxacH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Add the possibility to set the task for the player where you have to add a certain number of points in the dance, if possible

-Add the possibility to put the car that was normal, do it as a goal

Astrobix
  • Astrobix

Staff Sergeant

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Sorry i didn't understand well o.o what's that about?

Jompaess
  • Jompaess

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

The only thing right now i can think of is are the actors. I really want to be able to give my actor a parachute. But when i scroll through the weapons i cant see no parachute. Or just add it to the animation like "Parachute" and make a route for where to fly and when to deploy parachute, etc etc.

• KENY1RAY2 and TeMkA69 like this

MyxacH
  • MyxacH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Make it so that the machine has become the task, it should not have to hide.

MyxacH
  • MyxacH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

Sorry i didn't understand well o.o what's that about?

Make it so that the machine has become the task, it should not have to hide.

MyxacH
  • MyxacH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

-Add conditions for failing

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by Mariojav97, 16 December 2013 - 02:32 AM.

First person player- As in the mission Zero shoot down the planes on which the player becomes first person with a gun (whichever you select the designer) and have to survive or rather should be: Objective: Start first Pesona ( put goals like killing people and stuff, you aparesca you around ) , and the Final Goal : finish first person camera player .

Invisible Actors or invisible player: when you put an actor or player as a toy car remote control cars helicopters or small , or remote tank sde , the player or actor can be made invisible.

Natural Path: What an actor to follow a path defined by the npc and play, for example, path walk down the street .

Approaching actor: Secondary objective where if you walk away from an actor too , you lose the level.

Get away from the actor: Target where you should have to get away from an actor and missions (fear ), where you chase someone but not get too close to him.

Noise: Noise Put a bar , if you make a lot of noise , you lose the mission. 

Reason custene fault or fault : If possible , put a definite reason as to why the mission failed , and perhaps a custene happens when you fail the mission.

I have suggested before more, but for now , just these , I hope you understand . Sorry for my bad English.

Here another ideas for me (Up down): http://gtaforums.com...terface-in-v80/

I also support the goal of losing what level of search.

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

And a good idea that occurred to me is that . Why not improve the system Storyline much better one ? .
How to improve the Storyline , I say to you, as the user has the taste, can add objects that only appear in the Storyline and when you do a mission disappear , ie the Storyline is like a mission where you can place objects perhaps actors, but the Storyline , has the mission checkpoints is added , and when you walk Storyline elements disappear. Moreover, in the Storyline , instead of mission objectives , is made available to interact , such as buying weapons, food of some kind , like, mod, or as the user likes you , not if possible.

And if not, at least missions Stoyline is a limit of money put , that is, with certain amount of money , you can make an assignment , ie an assignment that requires 20000 to take it just as well to make sense of the DYOM money , and sometimes , money is important in GTA .

Besides as he said , things like noise bar , in order not to make noise , and some minor but useful miselaneos , you may change parameters Player , for example , life ( addition and subtraction ) , without having to use transport or use a pickud , additional lenses ( passing through an action , for example , the primary mission is to go to chekpoint , but an additional lens is that you can go to a bar, the bar is set custene but does not affect the objective the chekpoint ) or so , plus a money checker , eg for the purpose subtracting money, you can make a checker player if the money is enough to meet the target.

Leo28
  • Leo28

Keep thinking only playboys goes around Copacabana.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Jump Forward feature improvement - When you select ''Jump Forward'', the actor jumps once.I suggest to have a second animation ''Jump Forward Two Times '' or something like that,so if i want to make some parkour missions, the actor can jump to grab and the second jump will confirm the action (which will actually climb).

Unhide feature - In case of mistaking actor when hiding,after the actor gets hided, an ''Unhide'' feature appears,so we don't need to ''Select Objective>Delete Actor>Recreate Actor in the same objective>Hide correctly..''

• Exocortex likes this

BK90s
  • BK90s

The Baller

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

At the kind of objectives where you write texts like dialogs, the timing of the text should be after you did the input of the text. It would save a lot of time.

• The Odyssey likes this

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by Illusive Prime, 31 December 2013 - 07:09 AM.

My Ideas:

1) Secondary Objective during the first, example: Deliver multiple vehicles to a destination with non-stop enemy spawning.

2) Just like killing loads of Objective enemy's, example: destroy/photo/damage multiple Objective Objects.

3) Black dialog box, something like Dialog Box - Spawn After Objective Number xx

4) Random Vehicle Colours, like the random weapon selection, the same for choosing Primary and Secondary, when selected, could be a red or green Primary with a pink Secondary colour.

5) New Objective types:

Kills: Kill a required amount of enemy's before the next Objective starts: Add Objective - Kills Required - Set amount of kills needed.

Spook-o-meter: Pretty self explanatory, camera goes to an actor or add one and a timer for how long until the Spook-meter goes.

Constant Enemy Spawning: Enemy's will keep coming until a secondary or a timer is done.

Enemy's will keep coming in the same vehicles if set any, so say you have 10 enemy's and you kill them all another amount of enemy's keep coming.

Drive-by Mode 2: In mission "Reuniting the Family's" there is a different mode on drive-by were you have to take out cops ambushing you, I think it's called turret mode or something.

6) Blips: In the original story I've seen different blips in missions:

Vagos-yellow when attacking their turf.

Balla purple

Azteca's teal?

Small red blips from missions "Just Business" and "Are you going to San Fiero?"

And when you make and Objective Kill Actor and you can have coloured arrows on top instead, you can either set that or not and set if they can be seen as a blip on the radar.

7) I hope this gets put in: Have arrows and blips on actors without them being an Objective.

So say, you have ten enemy Baller's and Cesar as a must survive actor...or not, you can have them to have a blue, green or yellow arrow and blip on them.

So like: Add Actor - Cesar - Menu: Arrows & Blips - YOU CHOISE COLOUR ARROW and blip - Blue, Red, Green, Yellow or none - Blip: Blue, Green etc, and how about the same for cars and you can hide them after certain Objectives.

8) Like the "Attack Player" when in a heli how about one were an actor can PROTECT the Player when in a heli?

9) When I make Friendly Actors in cars and they get attacked, they just sit there not defending themselves.

10) Car health bar.

I have loads of other ideas but I guess there will be no time.

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:00 AM Edited by Mariojav97, 31 December 2013 - 07:16 AM.

Other simple ideas: Fuel bar for vehicles and radar elevation bar, as the mission where Torino puts you where you need to fly a plane flying at normal or elevated but,  our fail the mission.

How about also, 'actor checkpoint "where an actor should be taken to a certain checkpoint, or that this should not come to that.

And why not also an "actor animation", so many actors would save or at least, better do the editing for users, being able to select players for editing, so when two actors / targets / cars / etc are made . not see the problem of editing an actor who is in exactly the position of another.

And do not forget the "Natural Rute" that actors follow routes already defined by the game "routes followed peds", and improve the Storyline.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

- The previously suggested "kill nearest actor"

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by Mariojav97, 01 January 2014 - 02:03 AM.

Please add in the vehicles the small helicopter with machine gun, he can not find it (not the one with two floats in water, it is the one with feet of park land and machine gun)

Sorry for the bad menssaje, i investigate more and this vehicle don´t exist.

O.G Skletal
  • O.G Skletal

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by O.G Skletal, 02 January 2014 - 07:48 AM.

My idea:
I dont know if this can be implemented but well, I thought I could post it here.

How about making it possible for players to choose between decisions in an objective, each with its on effects.

For example, a player may choose to either steal money or leave without money(this can be an objective). If the player takes the money an alarm may be sounded and he may be chased by the police, but if he leaves without taking it he won't be rewarded(with cash) after the mission is passed.

SlingShot753
  • SlingShot753

"YOU EAT BABIES"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:23 AM Edited by SlingShot753, 02 January 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Here is some of my Ideas, I think would be useful :) :

1- Put in the normal Actor a option to add an marker in the map and chosing the color.

2- Objective that you have to follow an actor on foot or in a car, and to keep an space to not fail the mission (a detection bar)

3- An option to Hide the Objectives like: "You get in a Objective Car, than go to the checkpoint, after you reach the checkpoint, you can hide that Objective Car."

4- An option to add more animation for actor (not new animations, but to use new after checkpoint) like: "You spawn an Actor (1) that is walking after Objective 6, for exemple, and then, after you reach an objective, like Objective 8, this Actor (1) will do another animation, like he stopped walking and started sprinting" (If that is possible)."

5-  Add a new improved car points like in the mission 'Test-Drive', where the actor drives the car more robotic or something (Where you can notice in this mission, that Cesar drives weird, and you can never get close to him or pass him by.). It would cool for follow an actor that you have to keep close to him.

Well, that was some of my Ideas, It was some of them because I can't remember all, but I'll try to post later :)

(And sorry for my bad english, if I wrote something wrong.)

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by Illusive Prime, 02 January 2014 - 11:31 AM.

3- An option to Hide the Objectives like: "You get in a Objective Car, than go to the checkpoint, after you reach the checkpoint, you can hide that Objective Car."

Dutchy has said that DYOM can't do the "Hide Objective Vehicle/Actor" feature, can't understand why though.

The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Animaton telephone actor

SlingShot753
  • SlingShot753

"YOU EAT BABIES"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

Dutchy has said that DYOM can't do the "Hide Objective Vehicle/Actor" feature, can't understand why though.

That's sad :( At least could add the marker not only in the actor, but in any Normal Car, that would be much easier to certain objectives.

SlingShot753
  • SlingShot753

"YOU EAT BABIES"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:17 AM Edited by SlingShot753, 08 January 2014 - 08:17 AM.

10) Car health bar.

Yeah, that would be nice, could add a option to chose the name that appears too (like change the "Car Health" to "Toreno's Car Health" or other). :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users