- Add the posibility to give more money in the storyline missions after complete them. (Few words, increase the ammount of money reward. Because the current one is $99,999 max.. )
- Add the posibility to lose wanted level as objective (Gives more realism in missions and resembles the GTA main theme...)
- Add the posibility to destroy cars as objective.. (Can be a category for the "add car" objective) destroy X car or more than 1 car. So its simple, we add the car and set them to be destroyed.. And a default message when it's set might be "Destroy the selected cars"
- Add the posibility to give more than 1 weapon to a ped. (Obviously, if you give him minigun you can't give him rocket.. But you can give him Minigun + M4)
- Add the posibility to customize the car's and ped's health points. If the player wants a car to have 8000 health points instead of 2500, he can do it, using the method of the "Weapon ammo" value.. Than one himself can set it between 1 to 9999.
- Add the posibility to make an audio duration take more than 1 objective.. Instead of using the am.mp3 thing, one could simple put:
| - > if the mission designer wants X music to only appear once, use the 1.mp3 format way..
| - > If the mission designer guy wants Z music to appear twice or thrice in constant objectives, use the 1-2-3.mp3 format way.. (We know that names for files cannot contain , . : ; * / - + but they can contain the _ and - perfectly. So for a song to be played in more than 1 objective that format can be used maybe? just an idea)
- Add the posibility to destroy more than 1 object. (In this case, one could simply use the pick-up's way.. Creating an option to make it "Destroy all similar objects" or also do it with a counter ..
- Add liberty city to the interior's list. Do i need to explain?
- Add the posibility to make the ped's invincible TO X stuff. For example: We set sweet as the enemy 1. So create a category to make the ped invincible against Fire (in case of flamethrower, bullets (in case of minigun), car crashes (in case of car kill), explotions (in case of RPG's)
You may be asking: "Omg what's your point? not allow the player to kill the ped? we have the "must survive" stuff already you retard!!".. Well, that's not the point. The idea of this is like, for example.
There's a ped that is coming at you, and you want the fight to be hard. An unfair adventage would be kill that ped with grenades, since it would make it EXTREMEDLY easy.. Or like in a open-world fight.. You could easily lead the attacking ped to a road and see how a car kills him..
You got my point in this feature now? In fact, it's like adding the car's bullet, fire, explotion proof's abilities to the peds.
- Add the posibility to make the peds able to use dual weapons ( I mean set their skills with the weapons)
- Add the posibility to give the peds corners / markers however you want to call it. The point of this is to NOT make a ped an objective, but give them the look like an objective.. How's this? Easy. For example a friend.. Your friend can have a blue marker in his head (and be shown in the radar as a blue icon / marker / rumble / dot like an objective, but IT IS NOT an objective. It just LOOKS LIKE since it has the marker in his head.. (Better, make this feature only available for friend / allies instead of enemies.
- Add the posibility to leave a zone / area. I must say that maybe this is not possible to do At any case there's another KIND OF way to do it.. But i'll explain how does this leave zone consists in..
It's simple. We made a chaos in our mission at dillimore. So addidng this objective all we have to do is leave that area. Go to the nearest one..
If you still dont understand i'll make an example with hoods:
We made killed tons of cops at idlewood. So we must leave that area (in this case is a hood, so we can move to Los Santos International, El corona, Glen park, Ganton. Those are the nearest hoods. Got it?)
We collected drugs from aldea malvada ( a LV's desert place) So adding this objective we must leave that area... Go to the nearest one like: Restricted area, fort carson, Las payasadas, verdant meadows....
In fact just leave the hood / zone / area / site.
Well, these are my ideas. Some (most) of them are pretty simple and i dont think that might be hard to add.. But about the hardest ones like the Multiple object as objectives that im almost sure that won't be added either because it's not possible or takes too much space in the SCM stuff...