Ideas

1,136 replies to this topic
Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

I would've love it if unnecessary objects like the pool balls for example get removed. Then again, that'll destroy the compatibility with other Versions.
What i really want from objects is the military carrier, most of the cool Area 69 objects and ones from construction sites like the destroyed building, this will make a new gen of military missions.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

I would like the health regeneration back, I actually really liked that feature.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Monday, Mar 18 2013, 11:08)
I would like the health regeneration back, I actually really liked that feature.

Me too, but as an option in Settings menu or in the Player/teleport player objective.

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Monday, Mar 18 2013, 09:13)
I would've love it if unnecessary objects like the pool balls for example get removed. Then again, that'll destroy the compatibility with other Versions.
What i really want from objects is the military carrier, most of the cool Area 69 objects and ones from construction sites like the destroyed building, this will make a new gen of military missions.

Yeah, some of the objects in DYOM is wierd. Like bunch of these balls, the killed police man [In parts].

And there are some objects that doesn't even have use of, for example some objects are just invisible, or just not solid.

That health regeneration feature was really good, maybe they will bring it back, but I doubt it, because it was considered as a bug.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (NexusUndead @ Tuesday, Mar 19 2013, 01:17)
the killed police man [In parts].

This is great for zombie and horror mission-pack. smile.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

-Dual wielded option for (friendly and enemy) actors.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

I want an option in DYOM to enable a cheat that we type after the selected objective.
Example : If you are doing a mission underwater , enable the Infinite oxygen underwater Just after you get to the checkpoint inside water.

Also I want an option to enable different fighting modes like Karate etc. It would then be fun to play 'BRAWL FIGHT' missions.

Also in cars selection , There should be option in the menu like :
Add Cars -> 1)Bikes 2)Usual Cars 3)Sports Car 4)Trucks 5)Planes and Helicopters 6) Miscellaneous.

Same for objects and actors....

Stuntzman
  • Stuntzman

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

A spike strip with a functioning script so it works. Maybe even add scripts to vending machines and stuff.

xXxTylerxXx
  • xXxTylerxXx

Respect all.......Fear none

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

This may sound a little err "Advanced" dontgetit.gif But What about Co-Op?
Not Split-Screen but Online as In MTA And SAMP

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (xXxTylerxXx @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 15:59)
This may sound a little err "Advanced" dontgetit.gif But What about Co-Op?
Not Split-Screen but Online as In MTA And SAMP

How would that function?

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 09:09)
-Dual wielded option for (friendly and enemy) actors.

this.

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

I would add undo and redo button and ped/car behavior in settings smile.gif

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Well, I have good suggestions for the DYOM v8, very good program which develops and becomes increasingly more professional, I hope my ideas please them:

1-Custene failed target: When you miss a goal, the mission, you aparesca one custene of what happens when fallastes, as in the standard game, there are missions where you chase someone, and if you do not succeed, shown one that passes custene not accomplish the mission, and then you appear in large letters "mission failed" and the reason why you failed.
2-Bar fear: It would be nice, make a loaf of fear, as in the game, if you get too close to the actor you are following, the bar grows and eventually lose fear. This objective has to do with my suggestion 3.
3-Arrival Area: What it adds, is that if such a player reaches a selected area, something happens in the case of the bar of fear, is the mission and takes off the bar, in the normal case, lost, you can use it to chase missions.
4-Natural Rute: actors, can climb into cars since DYOM 6, but I would like to have an option besides: none, slow rute, rute usual, aggressive, one that is natural rute, consisting of the actor this driving, condusca default routes as the game is, as we see in the civilian standard game, missions would be useful for persecution.
5-Area Closed: This aggregation is a goal that consists, to stay in a particular place, a particular area, and if you go, you lose the level, or something happens, ie somewhere you must stay with your car, if you get out of that area marked, loose, or maybe a progress bar, ie bar, which is filled while longer you stay there, or a count that warns you that you return to the area or else you lose, or perhaps some time that goes into final count, and if you go off the road, to count, sort, and perhaps warn you that you walk away a lot of something, something like that.
6-Minigames to do the mission: add things like mini-games like dancing, dances or cars, or mini gym, you are objective you should go to advance the mission. Make it customizable if you can, that is, able to create your own dance routines, so to speak, to organize bonotes having to press. Pool. Tune a vehicle, basketball
7-More customization: v7 DYOM saw, what the life bars of the actors, that to put life bars, perhaps in the DYOM v8, can make you put that name take that bar, so to speak, specify from whom is that bar directly, would be a small detail, it would be a small improvement.
8-More objects, animations: it's fun, add more animations if you can and more objects, with that followed, more DYOM ever improving
9-Objective to destroy objects or take their picture or paint graffiti: in a matter of objects, have a mission where you must destroy a target object, destructible, of course, as some boxes or something like that, or that the target is taking photos of something, or someone, also targets that are painted graffiti, at least the default, something like that.
10-Enemies and actors Improvements: Enemies or actors who have elejible fighting styles, there are four types, normal fight, street fight, fight kung fu, and boxing, also they are enemies, by saying them, semi neutral, for example the mission is to go to the police station and rescue someone, but to pass the mission must not draw a weapon, because the actors if you pull a weapon or attack them, they will, or lose the mission because your goal was not acerlo that can be very useful,
11- Attack in the first person: What happens is that in some missions of San andreas standard, no chase scenes, where you put in the first person, as in Zero mission where you derrivar some toy planes to rescue the antenna , that sort of thing, you should go.
12-Fuel system: A target, where you must take a car or vehicle somewhere, but limits the gasoline you, if you run, you lose the mission.
13-Cars Wanted: An objective where you must defend something, as a civilian or a car, that actors enemies, not kill you or destroy you focus on you, but you have to protect.
14-Secondary objectives is, surprisingly little things you decide to do or not, for example, these, on a mission that started, and you must go to a certain place, but by choice, want to go fast, and once in original mission, debian appear, two types chatting, beside his car, and well, you be the steal of stubborn, and they react with parliaments or captions or anything, but if it does not alter the main objective is to reach to the place indicated.
15-Objectives false: An example is a standard game mission where you must find an ambulance, but the ambulance must have something special in it, the trouble is that there are 3 ambulances, and do not know which is the one that has that something, so you should look for, but your elijes by which start looking, ie you have 3 options, you must choose one, there are 3 markers on the GPS to tell you where are the three ambulances, but only one is the one that has that something, what I mean?
16-Enemies generators: An object that generates enemies infinitely, if you kill one another and thus appear in some predetermined missions believe that something so.
17-Improved Storyline: Make it better, ie you can have two outstanding missions at once, and if you pass one, follow the continuity of the series of missions, such as Zero missions, whether you spent, not affect the original story mode, which is for some money, because there is no use, you can set default time of day to do a mission, so to speak, at 8 from the 12, game in real time in order to make mission, and additional trifles as, say, at the end of a mission, you have 6 stars search, or you are just enemies although the mission. Or maybe you can repeat missions too.
18-Mission fail Areas: Areas that if you touch, you fail the mission, or provoke something, such as generating guards if you discover a camera as it is, areas that if you touch anything happens.

Well, those are all my suggestions so far, may be unable to put all that into DYOM v8, but if later, pardon for my bad English, not write well, that, use a translator, but I hope you understand what I wrote. Thank you for your attention.

VergilDD
  • VergilDD

One Failure is the Gateway to many Victories!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

I'll give some of my suggestions for Dyom v7.2 and later:

1. Fail reason: When the player fail to do a objective, the appears. For example a friendly actor must survive if player fails to protect the actor and if the actor dies, the reason appear under the big letters "Mission Fail".

2. A actor is able to get in objective cars without the player inside. For example when the is a objective to player to get in a car, and if a actor near the car is set 'Get in neatrest car" the actor can get in.

I hope you understand, i'll edite this as soon as i find some more suggestions for the best mod for gta sa, Dyom.

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Another suggestion is to add the smoke generator object, is that I have seen that there is an object that generates smoke, is like a gray box when edited severs, I remember there was an object to that, it was a smoke generator, would exhaust useful for missions where enemies police or stop you want to see, or in a shooting at a nightclub.

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Mariojav97 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 15:03)
Another suggestion is to add the smoke generator object, is that I have seen that there is an object that generates smoke, is like a gray box when edited severs, I remember there was an object to that, it was a smoke generator, would exhaust useful for missions where enemies police or stop you want to see, or in a shooting at a nightclub.

An very good Suggestion
This Object can very help in creating mission.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Tuning Maniac!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by StuntmanDYOM, 12 May 2013 - 04:56 PM.

-More pickups (Money, Save icon)
-Dual wield for actors(any weapon, like minigun)
-Multiple Checkpoints at once(for missions to find cars or something)
-Actor drops pickup on death(could be Objective or not)
-Player must photograph actor(dead body, face or both
-Bulletproof, Explosionproof or Damageproof actor
-Fail reason (Example: Mission Failed! CJ's car exploded!), could help a little at random fails.
-Fast browse Actors and cars(Like Interiors)
-Non-Objective teleports = Make an arrow object and if you touch it you get teleported without a objective. useful in storylines.
-Take over territory = Select where your territory begins and ends, and select how many waves, which actors and which weapons they use.
-Save in Storylines = Storyline makers can make save houses and select when it is unlocked. useful when playing a big storyline.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Agent Robinson, 14 May 2013 - 10:39 PM.

-Vehicle Customization

-Actor RRR Feature: Basicly this sorta like forces the AI to the made driving route without crashing or slowing down, the AI driving also speeds up if the Player gets to close to him.
Example: The last mission of the original story, pursue Tenpenny in his firetruck. You will notice he will accelarate faster if you get close.
So like: Actor - Add Actor - ANIMATION- Sit/Leave/Enter nearest vehicle - Select Driving Way - RRR Feature or normal driving mode - If RR is selected, Player will assign that AI or AI's route point as normal.

-Multiple Onjectives: Example: Kill the actor or what away (getting to the marker) to let him live.

- DYOM Menu: Vehicle Door Menu - (When selected, options OPEN, CLOSE will appear), then when selecting any of them, the game will postion the camera to a vehicle which you have in the mission, when you selected a vehicle, a menu will come up saying which you want to open/close, boot, bonnet or doors.

-Drive-by Mode 2: In the mission were the Luitenants of Grove Street go to Jefferson Motel to some meet but only find out it is ambushed by SWAT and LSPD, when you escape the Motel and Ryder and Smoke reapear, you are in a driveby mode but in 3rd person view.
When selecting this option, you can postion the camera to were you can shoot from, example: somewere on the roof or the side of a vehicle.

- Blips & Arrows: Instead of making an actor or a vehicle an objective, play can assign actors and vehicles arrows and blip colours without setting an objective.
So like; "Chase CJ and kill him!" So a Kill Actor only objective while enemys and some in vehicles chase and attack you with red arrows on top of them and with ared blip on the radar if selected.
So something like; Add actor - SELECT SKIN - WEAPONS - ANIMATION - When all that is done, the menu comes up add the feature in, call it Arrows & Blips - When selected, camera goes to the highlighted actor, when done, it will come up with an menu selecting the colour of the arrow for the actor and if you want them to appear on the radar or not.
Same with vehicles and if any are killed or destroyed, the markers and radar colours will disapear.

- Area Requirement: Player must be/remain in the targeted area.

- Follow Me! Feature: Player or Actor can follow any, so like if Player automatacaly follows a spacific actor.

- When the "Player Teliport to car" is destroyed and the vehicle is set a marker, the marker will dissapear rather then stay on the map and radar when destroyed.

- Hide Objective: I'm sure most of you will want this, hide a vehicle when enver just like non-objective stuff.

- Advance Tool Kit: A tool that you can further edit the mission file and add more stuff to the mission for users who have avarage knowlege of coding. Also have some sort of lock/password to the file to prevent mission stealing or anything such as that.

- Attach an Object to a vehicle: For example; A car that you have to get is driving around a block, and when you enter it you can attack a TNT explosive to blow it up.
(I think this would be awesome if a multiple objective feature was on like in GTA 3, Salvatore says you need to pick up a sports car but blows you up when the engine starts)

Can't think of anymore and I hope these will be in there.

vudongtan
  • vudongtan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

My idead is:
The actor drive a car chasing the enemy while player sit in passenger mode, without using route pont ( Just like follow player but this time follow another actor..)

daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by daggerbomb, 08 June 2013 - 09:38 PM.

They should add a new aiming animation in the next update. icon14.gif

The Armageddon
  • The Armageddon

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Moving checkpoints... icon14.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (The Armageddon @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 04:46)
Moving checkpoints... icon14.gif

I agree. We should also be able to attach them to the nearest cars.

Chips237
  • Chips237

The online player that lives in adversity is the most badass of

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

Some of these ideas are basically impossible to create in DYOM, and the designer would need to script it in SCM by manual.

iDragoon
  • iDragoon

Admin of iDragoon

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hey guys, i was wondered if DYOM have this feature:
-Continue/Restart from the last Checkpoint/Objective.

For example, when we making an objective especially "teleport player", i just wonder there are 2 option of "teleport player" feature
The first one is "teleport player" normal
And the second one is "teleport player as checkpoint"

It's kind like play from selected objective, but this feature only can be access when we are making the mission. (How about we play a mission that made by other people and the mission is a readonly mission)
I think those feature (above) is veru useful when we play a mission that have a lot of objective, Exp: When we play a mission that have 20 objectives, and we fail at objective 17-18, we don't need to restart the mission from the very beginning and play a whole mission(Objective 1) but ,We can play directly from objective 17 because we failed at objective 17-18. wow.gif

I hope Dutchy3010 & PatrickW read it and add this feature to the new DYOM update. biggrin.gif

vudongtan
  • vudongtan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Maybe cars or planes,boats health bar ?

Stuntzman
  • Stuntzman

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

A 'mobile' follow actor cutscene, one that actually moves along with the actor.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Bumping this...

MrMonster8
  • MrMonster8

GTA SA + DYOM + Any Game = Awesome MP

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

1- The Player actor or even CJ as a start can cloth different clothes, Fable11 had a CLEO script that can do it, Developers may add this script to their CLEO mod or even in SCM.

2- Developers must get rid from the easy-installation-issue, I donna see a problem if I copy the game to have 2 copies one for DYOM and one for Normal gameplay or it may be even a pure CLEO script DYOM.cs so, They can add alot of details and as the player must have CLEO installed it will easy and more easier the I work with a file or more copying it, I donna think copying some cs files will be harder than copying some folders.

--I'm not a coding professional I only coded a webpage with a 14 sized Arial word Hello so, I may be saying things that may not can happen--

jacek2144
  • jacek2144

Forum Rules Abuser No.1

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

My suggestion is:
Adding new objective called 'Photograph'
Player needs to use camera to make picture of specific target that might be prop, car, ped or objec

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

Hm... maybe a mouse interface would be great, or a more quickly way to search for objects, interiors or skins tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users