Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ideas

1,250 replies to this topic
guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

I noticed that there isn't a edit button on the website if you wanna edit a mission. I know you can edit a mission by changing the hyperlink, but not everybody knows that, so I suggest a edit button.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (guib @ Saturday, Jan 5 2013, 19:53)
I noticed that there isn't a edit button on the website if you wanna edit a mission. I know you can edit a mission by changing the hyperlink, but not everybody knows that, so I suggest a edit button.

What are you talking about Guib? There's an edit button when you're on your profile for every mission. I don't know about the hyperlink though.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 05 January 2013 - 10:35 PM.

<snap>. You should thank god most people don't know about it. I suggest that there should come some sort of permissions system that 'll only let you edit your own missions.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Wait. WHAT?
That means nobody's missions' save! This has to be a top priority fix. ThaBoY you really have to delete that before the trick falls onto the wrong hands.

Yezz007
  • Yezz007

Name is Bond, James Bond

• Members

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:44 AM Edited by Yezz007, 06 January 2013 - 04:56 AM.

@Zizo008: After you say "Nobody mission safe", i quick thinking and the trick fell to my hands ph34r.gif . I don't even see what did Thaboy posted
Damn DYOM website have so many weakness...
And this is one of them:
user posted image
Suggestion: Fix it OR tell me how to rate the mission.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

Yeah I would like an auto-save feature when creating missions. The auto-save will save your progress after you add anything like add an objective, car, object, etc. Also we can save manually if we want. The auto-save feature would be a life saving feature if you crash while designing and lose all your progress because you forgot to save the mission. If you crash, you'll just have to load the auto-save file and continue.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

That's a very great idea Ghost.
I personaly like for DYOM to be ported to III and Vice City. I want to know what's stopping Dutchy & Patrick from doing so.

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Well, I want in DYOM some feature, that everyone will love. I mean hiding objective actors, cars. We hate that, when we create teleport/enter car objective, we can't hide that car when we need to. What do you thinking about it?

Ricky_Stiven
  • Ricky_Stiven

Rudeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by Ricky_Stiven, 04 March 2013 - 03:55 PM.

-Browse faster by using G, H (like in interiors) browsing in actors, vehicles, objects and other things.
-More animations.
-When you browse vehicles, it would be cool if you can see their names.
-A function, when actor is killed it would automatically hide. (I hope you understand this biggrin.gif )
-Weapon skill editor. (Gangster, hitman and poor)

Sorry for bad english. biggrin.gif
I'll edit this post when I will have more ideas.

HuxelPig
  • HuxelPig

Hit me as hard as you can. But not in the face.

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Ricky_Stiven @ Saturday, Mar 2 2013, 18:31)
-Get in the car as a passenger.

It's already possible.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by Zizo008, 08 March 2013 - 06:30 PM.

I know this is early to say, but hey this is the Ideas topic right?

DYOM V8 Wishlist:
  • Ability to add the - (dash) symbol
  • When adding cars, the modding garage menu opens instead.
  • Ability to move the camera when adding checkpoints
  • Add 2 new checkpoint models: the "bold" checkpoint (the one that looks larger, mostly used with vehicles in the original storyline) and the yellow interior doors arrow
  • ability to stop animation loop
  • More animations [most importantly, both kiss animations (one for guy and one for girl) dripping blood animation (if it's considered an animation) talk on phone animation, using computer animation, aim at nearest actor animation, kill nearest actor animation (i know it's possible but this one doesn't require special settings) cop animations (especially the ones used in the ending of the valet / DEA arrest mission in SA)...
  • Multiple animations
  • Locked first person view mode
  • More options in the settings menu (change of different player stats, ability to choose ped/car behavior...)
  • More objects! [Carriers/boats, removal of the pool balls, more interior objects, pickup objects (guns for example), functional SAM sites?...]
  • More pick-ups (There's alot of pickups that weren't used in the main storyline, i'd love to see all of them, at least the important ones)
  • Even better driving (To a level where racing becomes challenging)
  • Option to not allow actors to drop weapons
  • Ability to choose the arrow (the one used in stealth missions) or normal square when choosing markers for actors (for example: when adding an objective actor)
  • Destroy object objective (if possible of course)
  • Ability to hide objective vehicle/actor

List still updating...

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 18:32)
DYOM V8 Wishlist:
  • Ability to add the - (dash) symbol
  • When adding cars, the modding garage menu opens instead.
  • Ability to move the camera when adding checkpoints
  • Add 2 new checkpoint models: the "bold" checkpoint (the one that looks larger, mostly used with vehicles in the original storyline) and the yellow interior doors arrow
  • ability to stop animation loop
  • More animations [most importantly, both kiss animations (one for guy and one for girl) dripping blood animation (if it's considered an animation) talk on phone animation, using computer animation, aim at nearest actor animation, kill nearest actor animation (i know it's possible but this one doesn't require special settings) cop animations (especially the ones used in the ending of the valet / DEA arrest mission in SA)...
  • Multiple animations
  • Locked first person view mode
  • More options in the settings menu (change of different player stats, ability to choose ped/car behavior...)
  • More objects!

A bit too early, don't you think?

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

I know, i'm just saying. Afterall, this is the Ideas topic right?

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

In DYOM V8 I want:

Ability to change the time the cutscene fades.
Whan you do a cutscene, the cutscene doesnt fade and you can instantly play. (I think this requires the player to do the animations.

Thats all really, there is a lot of features in DYOM V7 anyways.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Junior123456789, 08 March 2013 - 02:27 PM.

Pre rendered movies.

And keep weapons in storyline mode from previous missions.

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

I want as object in dyom8
Chimney,buildings,all fishes who live in sea ,car's and actor's as object
Please add
And also add object browsing as set like
1 to100 objects in set A
100 to200 object in set B
And like all same as
And please do same
with
Car's and Actor's
please do it.

Blue Ray Team
  • Blue Ray Team

Crocodile Games

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

..1 Idea..

How about make a CutScene While Character is dying (Like in Hitman Absolution and other games that shows a cutscene with messages says "blablalba") XD

Example:

When character is dead, make cutscene in his death by Following Actor that killed the character.!! I don't know if this possible !!

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by Zohair12345, 11 March 2013 - 02:14 PM.

I want multiple objectives to be triggered at same time as we wish ...
I also want an autosave feature.
Also multiple possibilities in one mission, like if you fail to kill an actor , we would have different set of objectives which then connects you back to the main story.

One more important thing : When objects move they should NOT slip off from the players feet(Disobeying all laws of physics tounge.gif ), but the player should move along with the object.
In this way we can also make missions on moving planes or submarines etc.

Also the checkpoint objective should be smooth to move around (unlike the usual one)

Also when we select an object and position it , there should be an option to move the camera at much much faster speeds , due to which we can actually make a moving plane or submarine by selecting routepoints from one end to another end of San Andreas.

Also I want to see some train feature , i.e. any function that would help us to design missions related to trains.

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Definetly add a multiple objectives.

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

I want more objects, hiding objective cars (like I wrotten above) and animations, especially car fixing anim. smile.gif

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (HuxelPig @ Sunday, Mar 3 2013, 10:13)

It's already possible.

I think what he means is, when on foot enter the vehicle and will sit in the passenger side instead of the drivers seat.

Blue Ray Team
  • Blue Ray Team

Crocodile Games

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Agent Robinson @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:13)

It's already possible.

I think what he means is, when on foot enter the vehicle and will sit in the passenger side instead of the drivers seat.

There is a feature for that in DYOM!

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

• Talking on phone when not on a mission(on a storyline). LIke, you pass a mission in a storyline and 10 seconds after someone will call you, maybe unlock another mission.
  • Hiding objective cars and actors
  • Misson choices, it could be done like this: If you kill a guy in a mission then a certain variable gets a certain value. Then, after the mission is done it checks what value the variable is, and it chooses what mission is going to play.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Blue Ray Team @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 21:54)
QUOTE (Agent Robinson @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:13)

It's already possible.

There is a feature for that in DYOM!

Realy? So instead of teliporting to vehicle, you can enter a vehicle on the passenger side when entering?

Hmm, strange, that doesn't work for me.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

No there isn't. Perhaps he misunderstood you thinking you mean the teleport to car feature.

I'd really like the "moving mouth" animation, just like the chewing gum one, it'll be very useful.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 21:11)
No there isn't. Perhaps he misunderstood you thinking you mean the teleport to car feature.

I'd really like the "moving mouth" animation, just like the chewing gum one, it'll be very useful.

I dont know if its just me..but whenever i make cutscene whose camera is very close to actor, i always notice their mouths moving as if they were chewing something..

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

It would be great if we have a 'faster browsing' in choosing actors; objects; etc, just like interiors. Much more easier. biggrin.gif

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Something more I want in V8:

Multiple objectives.

Multiple animations.

More objects, like more buildings, and other stuff.

That you could use sounds on 2 objectives [or more]. For example: 2-5.mp3, than it would play sound [music] from 2 objective to 5.

That we could have a cutscene following actor from third person: [When you play the original storyline, you sometimes will see the player doing animations, for example running, and the cutscene will follow it, but the player wont be abdle to do anything. Cinematic is what you call me I guess.

All gun objects. Maybe not all, but maybe atleast M4, AK47, 9MM, and a knife, SMG too maybe.

Add the text that is in middle, for example: Whan you start playing the original storyline, you get the text: Liberty City Airport or smth like that. And you get the text in middle, I would like if you could do that in DYOM, put that in your mission.

More actors, there is alot of actors in DYOM, but I think there is more. I don't know though.

Add a checkpoint like a trangle or smth so that we could use it to cover big areas where we need the player to be.

Peek-o-meter, like for how close/far you should be to the target.

On healthbar, add an option so that we could mark where the health should reach to, that we could pass the objective. Good for fighting scenes, or something.

An option so that we could make an arrow above their heads, and objective we need to follow them to a certain position, and without them coming to the objective/position/checkpoint, we couldn't pass and we would need to wait for the actor to come to the objective/position/checkpoint.

Add an option so that whan we get too far from the actor, he appears on the radar as a color we have chosen to, and display the text of our chose.

All we need is an multiple animations feature, and we could create missions like R*.

I know there isnt much space left, but maybe it's possible to atleast add the multiple animations feature.

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Arejai @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 10:52)
It would be great if we have a 'faster browsing' in choosing actors; objects; etc, just like interiors. Much more easier. biggrin.gif

I've said this so much! Why only make one for interiors and not for all the others?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (NexusUndead @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 12:56)
More objects, like more buildings, and other stuff.

Dutchy said something they were at the limit of objects.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users