» «
Photo

Bug reports

690 replies to this topic
Aldaz108
  • Aldaz108

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:43 PM Edited by Aldaz108, 17 February 2014 - 01:43 PM.

Sometimes, when I am scrolling through the skins for the actor/player or vehicles. It will just crash my game. My game only has a very few basic cleo mods, such as lens flare and more memory. My TXD's are modded for my guns and that is it. So, anyone know a fix to this issue I am having? 

It wasn't fixed, but Patrick and Dutchy included 'fast scrolling' for actors, so the chances of crash would reduce.

dosnt reduce it, it needs to be fixed asap.

tukang kerupuk
  • tukang kerupuk

Sucka

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:09 AM

It crash when i add many actor and object why?

SomeCoolGamer3
  • SomeCoolGamer3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

When playing i put an actor and if i choose melee weapon it doesnt crash, but if i put a ak-47 it crashes. Same thing happens when playing a mission. When i press "Play Mission" is crashes.

Weapon Crash:

Player= male01

weapon= knife

Ready

Mission Ready!

but if weapon= M4

M4= crash

Objective Crash:

Objective> Environmental Obj.>

Cutscene> No Options chosen> Type Objective>

While typing crashes!

Play Mission Crash:

When long ass mission done

Play! CRASH   :sui:

Please help! Anyone have solutions?!

Alpha2242000
  • Alpha2242000

#Retarded Scripter, In fact..I never make any script-_-#

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

sup guys..I just wanna ask that DYOM is not compatible with mod that use plugin.dll?? ..like DK22's advanced aiming/imfx/mobile HUD??or SA_Renderer??? I just wanna play DYOM with these mod installed..but it won't..I already try the latest version..and it still not work(crash when I choose "Start Game>Design your own mission">loading>popup__crash@@$!)...I need help with this..I don't know what should I do..?are the problem pop from the plugin version or it's just the DYOM not compatible..if it's about compatibility..please..make it compatible..or if it;s about the plugin version/type..please show me the right one..Thanks

It crash when i add many actor and object why?

that's happen to me too...that's why I never make a big ass mission...anyway..I need them to make DYOM compatible with mods that use plugin.dll...

Sometimes, when I am scrolling through the skins for the actor/player or vehicles. It will just crash my game. My game only has a very few basic cleo mods, such as lens flare and more memory. My TXD's are modded for my guns and that is it. So, anyone know a fix to this issue I am having? 

It wasn't fixed, but Patrick and Dutchy included 'fast scrolling' for actors, so the chances of crash would reduce.

dosnt reduce it, it needs to be fixed asap.

yea..untill now..v.8.1,,that bug still on...I hope they fix it soon..

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

@Alpha2242000

If you want to make big mission so read this hope it helps you

The problem is that you're
reaching DYOM limits with
actors/objectives/objects/
pickups... DYOM has more or
less 100-120 between all
actors/objectives/objects
and pickups. If you exceed
that limit, the mission will
crash or actors will appear
like a ball happened to
me.
If you want to make a good
mission and kind of large I
recommend using this
preferences:
70-80 Objectives
45-55 Actors
10-25 Objects
10-15 Pickups
That's like something near
DYOM's limit

SomeCoolGamer3
  • SomeCoolGamer3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

@Alpha2242000

If you want to make big mission so read this hope it helps you

The problem is that you're
reaching DYOM limits with
actors/objectives/objects/
pickups... DYOM has more or
less 100-120 between all
actors/objectives/objects
and pickups. If you exceed
that limit, the mission will
crash or actors will appear
like a ball happened to
me.
If you want to make a good
mission and kind of large I
recommend using this
preferences:
70-80 Objectives
45-55 Actors
10-25 Objects
10-15 Pickups
That's like something near
DYOM's limit

Well my problem is different. When i select the gun it crashes instantly. When i press <space> to select the weapon it crashes, it does the same thing when i press play

Any Solutions? :sui:

charly05
  • charly05

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

when i start Designing a mission after it load.. i receive this error :facedesk: v7IWjA7.png?1

berke99
  • berke99

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Turkey

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

When I'm trying to create a new mission, writing a name, the game crashes and selecting a weapon to the actor

berke99
  • berke99

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Turkey

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

Checkpoint error. When i try to get into an interior, game crashes

Chevy Wolfs
  • Chevy Wolfs

Dat silly pony fan ;3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by Chevy Wolfs, 31 August 2014 - 08:36 AM.

After every mission I play the second time (Any mission like, the first was from one creator, and the second from another) and everytime I complete the second mission (any mission I play as the second one) the game after fading black before the mission complete sign freezes. And the only way to end the game is to close it with the task manager. Anyone had this before? (Also, my screen then has a big black line going through the middle of the screen while I'm on the desktop, and the left side of my screen is on my right of this weird line, while it is supposed to be on the right and my right is on my left) 

Edit: Something like this (I made this in paint, cuz I couldn't take a picture of the original one)

Edit2:I fixed the screen bug in the "spoiler".

Edit3: A whole reinstall of everything (GTA SA, Dyom, cleo) and deleting the san andreas user files folder fixed the bug (And fun fact: Fixed much lag)

Spoiler

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

What I'm saying is... I'm hungry!

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

@Chevy Wolf: Weird. It doesn't looks like a DYOM bug. Never had this issue btw.

Chevy Wolfs
  • Chevy Wolfs

Dat silly pony fan ;3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:20 PM Edited by Chevy Wolfs, 29 August 2014 - 04:21 PM.

@Chevy Wolf: Weird. It doesn't looks like a DYOM bug. Never had this issue btw.

@AlexanderS4

Impossible. I mean about the crash. After playing any mission after I played one, the second crashes before "Mission completed" sign.

Atildox
  • Atildox

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

When. i want to type a mission name or a objective text just press a key the game instantly crashes with saying gta sa has stopped working. Please help im using Dyom 8.1 and Cleo 4  :panic:  :miranda: 

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

What I'm saying is... I'm hungry!

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

@Chevy Wolfs: What executable do you use? The 1.0US version?

@Atildox: Try with another exe, and a cleo 4.1

gheorgheM
  • gheorgheM

Resident dadaist

• Members
  • Moldova

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:28 PM

when I start a mission in an interior, as soon as I teleport to the street and go to a few checkpoints, the game crashes! >.<

it only used to happen when I started a mission in an interior, now it happens in the middle of the mission, what gives?!?!

Well my problem is different. When i select the gun it crashes instantly. When i press <space> to select the weapon it crashes, it does the same thing when i press play

Any Solutions? :sui:

this sometimes happens if you don't have hoodlum or gta_sa.exe US cracks. it used to happen to me too.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

How about try tele the player outside, put a few secs timeouts, then tele the player inside the interior then continue.

gheorgheM
  • gheorgheM

Resident dadaist

• Members
  • Moldova

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

How about try tele the player outside, put a few secs timeouts, then tele the player inside the interior then continue.

might work, but I'm not sure, will have to test it...thanks!

Rendy Specter
  • Rendy Specter

DYOM designer/user

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by Rendy Specter, 15 October 2014 - 10:39 AM.

1. Why even in dyom 8 objective actor still cannot get out from the car even though i have select his/her animation to leave the car?no matter in which seat...
2. When I set player's health to 150 yes his health is 150 but his health capacity is 200 this bug kinda make my missions too easy i only want 200 in boss fight not usual gunfight and for player in other than objective 0 if you set his health to 150 or 200 you need health pickup to make his health full unlike player in objective 0 and also player in other than objective 0 either you set his heatlh 150 or 200 his max health will be 200 but your health status will be 100 so i cannot set the health into 150 
3. When typing description in cutscene you must put at least 1 space in each line or otherwise the letter you type will out of the box and the letters in cutscene will really messed up this really annoys me when i want to make a character having an evil laugh of course i shouldn't putting space somewhere between "ha"
4. The explosion range from old explosive style is too far,I only want to destroy 2 incoming cars but the explosive destroys my cars used to blockade them too
5. After many objectives(around 30 or so)any explosive(old or new) cannot destroy any vehicle,i have made 5 explosions to destroy few trucks in the cutscenes(1 cutscene has 1 explosion each)and this bug happen to this mission

grandtheftautoSA5
  • grandtheftautoSA5

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Sometimes, i make a normal DYOM mission and it works only it misses waypoints/markers on mini-map or normal map :(

I HAVE THESE PROGRAMS FOR DYOM TO WORK:

Cleo 4

gta_sa compact.exe

DYOM 8.1

HELP

CapoeiraTiger
  • CapoeiraTiger

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

Whilst creating a mission, I notice something when adding markers.
After adding couple of markers, and trying to add more the markers are invisible till mission is started or looking through the camera, and it is difficult to place. 

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

Whilst creating a mission, I notice something when adding markers.
After adding couple of markers, and trying to add more the markers are invisible till mission is started or looking through the camera, and it is difficult to place. 

It's a known bug but cannot be fixed. Though it can be "temporarily" fixed by using a Static cutscene objective and just point the angle at the checkpoints.

Sometimes, i make a normal DYOM mission and it works only it misses waypoints/markers on mini-map or normal map :(

I HAVE THESE PROGRAMS FOR DYOM TO WORK:

Cleo 4

gta_sa compact.exe

DYOM 8.1

HELP

Try gta_sa.exe US and CLEO 4.1, it solves 70% errors of DYOM. The other 30% is caused by incompatible CLEO mods.

CJ452
  • CJ452

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

Hello , i have a problem too. I don't know if it's a bug or not , but when i tap "Y" to open the mission menu , i tap enter on the "New Mission" selection , and when i try to write the mission name , the game just closes itself. I have a cracked GTA San Andreas , CLEO 4 , DYOM 8.0. If you need more info or you know what is the problem just respond ASAP.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hello , i have a problem too. I don't know if it's a bug or not , but when i tap "Y" to open the mission menu , i tap enter on the "New Mission" selection , and when i try to write the mission name , the game just closes itself. I have a cracked GTA San Andreas , CLEO 4 , DYOM 8.0. If you need more info or you know what is the problem just respond ASAP.

Like I said above.

Try gta_sa.exe US and CLEO 4.1, it solves 70% errors of DYOM. The other 30% is caused by incompatible CLEO mods.

grandtheftautoSA5
  • grandtheftautoSA5

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

I have CLEO 4, DYOM 8.1 and non-modified Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and i have a DYOM bug! So i make a mission and i make for an example a checkpoint and when i play the mission the marker on mini-map and map doesn't appear i tried installing earlier vesrions but no, can anyone fix this? :(

grandtheftautoSA5
  • grandtheftautoSA5

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

Installed the gta_sa US.exe it didn't work, but i have CLEO 4.1 also

is there a link to gta_sa US.exe? If there is can you respond me and give it to me? pls i rly want to make DYOM missions!

bRaDdEeRrZ
  • bRaDdEeRrZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

I recently downloaded cleo4 and dyom 8.1. They work fine except when i have placed an objective, when i have to write a description as soon as i type a letter it crashes straight away? how can i fix this? Also, when i choose various weapons after i place the player this also crashes? is there a way for me to fix this?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:17 AM

I recently downloaded cleo4 and dyom 8.1. They work fine except when i have placed an objective, when i have to write a description as soon as i type a letter it crashes straight away? how can i fix this? Also, when i choose various weapons after i place the player this also crashes? is there a way for me to fix this?

For the love of god, just Google or read previous posts.

I'm getting tired because most of these problems were previously answered by me but I still have to repeat myself.

Use gta_sa.exe US crack. And no, I won't give you the link, because of GTAForums rules, but you are more than welcomed to search.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 6 days ago

I don't know if it's a bug or it's not

but everytime I walk on objects (doesn't matter which ones - this happens on all of them) CJ always slides a bit when I turn before going in that direction

I don't know if it can be fixed too, but if it can, then I'd like to see it fixed

• Juice the Joos likes this

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 6 days ago

I don't know if it's a bug or it's not

but everytime I walk on objects (doesn't matter which ones - this happens on all of them) CJ always slides a bit when I turn before going in that direction

I don't know if it can be fixed too, but if it can, then I'd like to see it fixed

Yup. Also, if an actor is killed on an object, player can't step on his coprse nor pick up his weapon.

The Armageddon(Temp)
  • The Armageddon(Temp)

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

Interior id 115 Crashes the game for me. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users