Photo

Down the line...

4 replies to this topic
Crosbie
  • Crosbie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

Since R* are crowing about raising the bar on DLC and so on... might this be a spin-off franchise for them like the Stories games? And, like them, might it reach consoles in an adapted form?

I can see this rocking it as an Xbox Live Arcade download, or on PSN... and we might see some 'haters' changing their tune.

Can you see R* making this move?

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]
  • [GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Abandoned

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:34 AM

They would have to remove all touch screen based events/minigames.

But no I do not see it getting ported to XBLA or PSN.

Maybe (and I emphasize maybe) an enhanced port on the Wii. Personaly I would like to see a different brand new GTA on the Wii.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:10 AM

You know, when CW was 1st announced i thought it was gonna be sh*t and i held onto that stance until i saw some screens using the new camera angle(which is excellent) and did some reading on it. I think it'll sell well enough to warrant that kind of thinking and an idea i had in the GTA IV DLC 2 topic i brought up the suggestion to port it to 360/PS3 via DLC.

I don't think it will happen but the idea is surely a legitimate one

SovietWarrior42
  • SovietWarrior42

Certified Demoman

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:27 AM

I'd really like to play the story on the 360, but a classic-style GTA is really cool.

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:55 AM

I'm sure it will become a XBLA game eventually. The touchscreen functions are really just DS gimmicks if you think about it, and I don't think that alternatives couldn't be found (eg. Sniper doesn't have to be put together, you can shoot out the lock on gates, you press buttons to hotwire a car, etc.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users