Photo

Could Someone Tell Me...

5 replies to this topic
Dreql
  • Dreql

Assassin

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

I haven't plad TLAD and i dont care about spoilers .... so i watched the ending on youtube and i have questions about one particular guy:
* Whats the guy in the wheelchairs name?
*How important is he?
*How did he get in the wheelchair?
*If how he got in the wheelchair was in a mission could you tell me if it was a dramatic part of the game or just a minor part and who did it to him and how?

Thanks!

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Dreql @ Mar 7 2009, 13:22)
I haven't plad TLAD and i dont care about spoilers .... so i watched the ending on youtube and i have questions about one particular guy:
* Whats the guy in the wheelchairs name?
*How important is he?
*How did he get in the wheelchair?
*If how he got in the wheelchair was in a mission could you tell me if it was a dramatic part of the game or just a minor part and who did it to him and how?

Thanks!

That`s Angus, he`s an important character in TLAD, he was put in a wheelchair during the war with the AoD Billy Gray went down for before TLAD starts. Like Roman in IV you can call him after some missions and talk about what`s happened. He also knows where all the hot rides are around Liberty City, so you call him to get the job of stealing them and he`ll give you mucho cashamundo for your troubles

Dreql
  • Dreql

Assassin

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:15 PM

Thanks

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

yep he is also very cool and he is very loyal to Johnny and so Johnny to Angus ... he may be in a wheelchair but he is still a Lost member ...very cool guy smile.gif

Haze Bx
  • Haze Bx

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

Sucks how it ended up though.

Belboa
  • Belboa

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

They use him as a mutliplayer guy, like how kenny petrovic was the online guy giving u m issions in gta 4, in gta tlad online ehs the one that tells u to do certain things in the mutliplayer mode, the clubs buisness, similiar to mafiawork in gta 4 online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users