You can frag, you can race, but how well can you navigate? Part puzzle, part race.
The objective is simple. The participants should pass through the checkpoints and complete the given course at any cost. Different scenarios equip or disable players in different ways. If you liked the "Beat the Cock" triathlon in SA, and you're looking for an unconventional multiplayer event, you may like this. Expect the scenarios featured to be similar, but with a lot more variation.
Address - srsinc.servegame.com
Port - 5454
The server is hosted at home, an will be online only at the time of the event.
A few rules that hold good in all scenarios.:
- Maximum of five players in each game. More will be accommodated if the server can take the load.
- First person to collect all the checkpoints wins.
- Dying in-game means disqualification, you cannot re-join the current game.
- No cheating.
You will gain a shiny new point in the navigator leaderboard, and at times get a chance to provide the design for the next scenario.
|Rooftop Ruckus||Jump and dive from rooftop to rooftop, as you collect the checkpoints.|
If you do not have MTA:SA (Deathmatch), here's how to get it up and running. All you need to play it is the PC version of SA.
- Get the MTA:SA DM client from here.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install.
- Although MTA is known to support quite a few mods, it is recommended that you install on an unmodded copy of the game.
- MTA does not actually modify any game files, so you can use the same SA installation for both MTA and single player. Alternately, if you have created a copy of SA for SA:MP, you can use that one to play MTA.
- You need v1 SA to play MTA. Google for "GTASA downgrader" to downgrade your v2 SA to v1.
If you're interested, please leave a post in this topic. Ideas, suggestions, help with hosting or scripting are most welcome. Scenario #1 is ready, we could have a game this weekend if there's sufficient interest. This event will be held once a week.
Edited by GTArv, 13 March 2009 - 06:12 PM.