Photo

Gruppe 6 Vans

21 replies to this topic
wimpishpie
  • wimpishpie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hi there, anyone know where the Gruppe 6 security vans spawn/hangout?

I found one earlier & jacked it, took it to a "quiet" spot to see if I could empty it of lovely loot. biggrin.gif

One RPG later & there was cash & cops everywhere. confused.gif

Made a bit of a pigs trotter of the situation & got killed. Ho hum. Better planning in future.

The thing is I can't find anymore vans full o' lovely cash. Anyone help?

It is an instant 4* alert if you do get one open.

Cheers,

W

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

they tend to spawn alot in the Industrial area and Bohan, best way to get the loot is to drive away and keep crashing it untill it catches fire, and then you wont get a single star, also if your engine cuts out before you catch fire just use your phone to restart it

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Anywhere industrial, places like Bohan,Acter Industrian park, Tudor, BOABO etc.

And you get 2* for destroying it, so if you destroy it by crashing it alot, you dont get a wanted level.

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

it's disappointing how much money you get from it - only a few hundred dollars

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

I got a few thousand from one once tounge.gif .

www.GTAComplete.com
  • www.GTAComplete.com

FuRRiiEZ iN A BLeNDaRR!!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

yeah, i saw a video on youtube about this. i was looking for some sorta money cheat, and i came across the blowing up gruppe sechs (in english: group sex [grouppe sechs is german]) vans. the downside about this is, you get a 2 star wanted level, but nothing the infernus can't handle lol

the_regular_guy
  • the_regular_guy

fanboy hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (www.GTAComplete.com @ Mar 7 2009, 17:48)
...you get a 2 star wanted level...

Not if you keep crashing into stuff/other cars until the van catches fire and then explodes (just make sure you get out of the van as soon as it's on fire, so you don't get blown up along with it tounge.gif ).

wimpishpie
  • wimpishpie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

Thanks for that. I am having a great time smashing these armoured behemoths up!

ACE!! devil.gif

Peace & Love

WimpishPie

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

I ran someone over on Vice city today and they dropped about $1,000. The most ive ever picked up off someone on IV was about $150 sad.gif

Good ol' VC.

KingBulleT 8747
  • KingBulleT 8747

LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

My max. number of Cash in the Securicar was 15.000

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

I wish Johnny could get car bombs. No stars, they can't tell who detonated it.

Are there any faster ways than wrecking the van to indirectly cause an explosion that police would ignore?

the_regular_guy
  • the_regular_guy

fanboy hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:46 AM Edited by the_regular_guy, 13 March 2009 - 12:49 AM.

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Mar 13 2009, 00:57)
Are there any faster ways than wrecking the van to indirectly cause an explosion that police would ignore?

Not that i know of, but i haven't really explored it so there might be a faster way.

Although, now that i think about it...maybe you could take a normal car that is easier to wreck, and when it's on fire just park it near the van and see if the van blows up/catches fire when the car blows up?
Just park the van near a parkingspace where you've already saved a car (stealing one will probably give you a star, unless you're lucky), and don't drive to far away from the van (so you don't risk it dissapearing) when you're wrecking the car...

I don't know, someone will probably find a better/faster way.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (the_regular_guy @ Mar 13 2009, 00:46)
QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Mar 13 2009, 00:57)

Not that i know of, but i haven't really explored it so there might be a faster way.

Although, now that i think about it...maybe you could take a normal car that is easier to wreck, and when it's on fire just park it near the van and see if the van blows up/catches fire when the car blows up?
Just park the van near a parkingspace where you've already saved a car (stealing one will probably give you a star, unless you're lucky), and don't drive to far away from the van (so you don't risk it dissapearing) when you're wrecking the car...

I don't know, someone will probably find a better/faster way.

Smash it into a gas station.

Or: Find one of little the red propaine tanks scattered about, aim at it, put your foot down, bail out...

Boom- cash confetti!

Little-Jacob
  • Little-Jacob

Lone Rastahwolf

• Members

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

Can't ya ran out for the police, guys? Just blow it up, take the money, and get a f*ck out of there... No problem...

Dragonex100
  • Dragonex100

I run this town! Me!

• Members

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

Try shooting the van till it explodes instead of RPG icon14.gif

Teachsmay26
  • Teachsmay26

Alpha Male

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

I wanna try this now and get my hands on some "cash confetti"
Sounds fun.

DRMetzger
  • DRMetzger

The doctor is in.......sane

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

You can just go to the beach or another hobo hangout to park the truck on top of one of the flaming barrels, it can take some time depending where you park but it will blow up the truck with no heat.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (zeppelincheetah @ Mar 7 2009, 03:07)
it's disappointing how much money you get from it - only a few hundred dollars

You maybe wrong there. I'm sure i always got about 1.5k. Just need to be quick, the cash disappears quite fast.

Another technique, while on your rampage trying to smash the f*cker open, if someone falls out a car on fire, just park next to it. No heat i don't think.

Out running the police is easy but not while your trying to run around fire, trying to pick up money that disappears fast with the coppers shooting at you lol

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 12 2009, 19:19)
I ran someone over on Vice city today and they dropped about $1,000. The most ive ever picked up off someone on IV was about $150 sad.gif

Good ol' VC.

Lol! I remember someone spilling about $800 dollars on Vice City...all the green money icons filled the whole road around him it was awesome...good times.

Well I haven't tried to destroy or crash a Gruppe Sechs van at all...I never saw the point to be honest but I'll give it a go as I'm currently playing through the story again parallel to Lost & Damned - as sort of an effort to understand the story as best I can.

Dragonex100
  • Dragonex100

I run this town! Me!

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:22 AM

In SA the drug dealers dropped like 5k each. Thats how I made money in th early part of the game.

marv W
  • marv W

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:08 AM

Can get some decent coin on the gang wars too

QK_noliver
  • QK_noliver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (wimpishpie @ Friday, Mar 6 2009, 13:27)
Hi there, anyone know where the Gruppe 6 security vans spawn/hangout?

I found one earlier & jacked it, took it to a "quiet" spot to see if I could empty it of lovely loot.  biggrin.gif

One RPG later & there was cash & cops everywhere.  confused.gif

Made a bit of a pigs trotter of the situation & got killed.  Ho hum.  Better planning in future.

The thing is I can't find anymore vans full o' lovely cash.  Anyone help?

It is an  instant 4* alert if you do get one open.

Cheers,

W

I wood say like the others in Bohan. I haven't found one somewhere else, and there is a perfect big open space at the Lompoc Ave in Bohan if you just go to the pointy side off the street there is a big gate where you can go trough, that spot gives you time enough to cheat the cops away and there will no one walk in your way. and if you wan't other you just need to ride around that aria for a few seconds and normally you will find another one. also if you really want every f$cking penny that they have you need to trow a grenade under the front of the truck so it will turn over on he's back, so you will get every penny without running around the f$cking truck.

I hope that this will help you a lot more and enjoy your game wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users