» «
Photo

Exposure [Nitzkit]

8 replies to this topic
nitzkit
  • nitzkit

We're Out There

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:41 AM Edited by nitzkit, 06 March 2009 - 02:48 AM.

I'm gonna post this here just to see the reaction from this community....to see how up-to-date people are on these forums when it comes to stunting.

Exposure <---- Direct link
Exposure in TGA

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Moving this to the General section; might get a better look-in there. icon14.gif

I haven't yet viewed the video (primarily because I've currently reached the download limit for free-users on Rapidshare, and have been waiting over three hours for e-mail verification for my TGA account), but of the videos I have seen of yours, they have all been sheer class. I'm sure this one is no exception, and I'm definitely looking forward to viewing it.

On a slightly off-topic note, since becoming Area moderator for this sub-forum, I've cleaned out dead links and videos in the pinned Movies and Video Clips topic. Of the ATS Stunt Crew videos removed, these were some of your videos-

-Game Over *
-The Four Horsemen *
-5ive *
-Overdrive
-Last Call
-RPM
-Pure Stunts *
-Pure Stunts 2
-Higher Ground
-Loose Ends
-Under ground
-Dysfunctional *
-Ignition
-Boost *

The ones with Gold stars beside them were all recently found by me or Spuds725 on various other Video Hosting sites. But the ones without stars are yet to be found. Since you were involved in all of these, have you got them lying around somewhere that you can maybe re-upload? The ATS stunt crew videos are all of immense quality, losing one is bad enough, losing a large quantity of them is plain depressing. tounge.gif

If you do have any of the videos lying around, or know the whereabouts of any of these videos, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post them up in the Movies and Video Clips topic. Also, would you like me to include this video into the archive?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:18 PM Edited by Spuds725, 06 March 2009 - 02:39 PM.

Of those listed above that we could not find hosted on youtube or what not....

I found these on my hard drive... if you cannot post links, who do I ask to rehost these on youtube or something...

Pure Stunts 2
Higher Ground
Loose Ends

have you guys (stunters) been putting together any IV videos yet??

The physics in IV are pretty cool-- I've managed some impressive stunts (usually on accident)... just curious.... I imagine you could incorporate some multiplayer stunt in possibly too...

DLing your vid now... 121 MB will take a bit on free rapidshare..

//edit//

Just finished watching... once again, was great-- excellent stunts, editing, & Music-- and liked the entire theme/story presented-- nice job on the control room and UFO mods-- added nice touches to the "story"

Thanks for creating and sharing...

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

Still haven't had a chance to view the video yet (damn Laptop!), but from the sounds of it, it will definitely be worth it.

And I've located Loose Ends and Higher Ground on nitzkit's Youtube profile, couldn't find Pure Stunts 2, though.

Loose Ends- http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page
Higher Ground- http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

morbidxxx
  • morbidxxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

Hi nitz! You should had posted the newest ATS vid instead.

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:17 AM

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:45 AM Edited by flicko, 11 March 2009 - 10:53 AM.

QUOTE (glenster @ Mar 11 2009, 10:17)

Thas awe-inspiring! Amazingly put-together and worked perfectly. I'm going to add that, as well as the two videos I located earlier and the Exposure video into the Movies & Video Clips topic right now.

[EDIT] Done just that.

For those of you who admire these videos, and want to see more, if you haven't yet, check the Movies & Video Clips topic out, it's got a total of 59 ATS & Stunt videos all pieced together (Will be 63 when I add the four videos from this topic), as well as loads of user-submitted videos. Well worth it.

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:33 PM

I know I'm just adding to it confused.gif but so far every comment has been off topic lol..

to a comment up higher yes videos have been made of IV, infact though his post above mine makes him look 5 Morbidexxx has actually landed some of my favorite IV stunts including a nice precision landing at the airport.. I'\ve been out of touch with stunting for a few months so there are prolly some awesome videos up by now but... yeah.

try searching youtube form some quality silenced videos... <_< anyone here think that youtube should be given back to the original owners?

ohwell this isn't the right place so.. ontopic.

this is one of my favorite videos, 99% of the stunts make me want to break into my neighbors house and install VC to stunt... the other 1% just makes me weep about my broken PC... confused.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:35 PM

All Nitzkit's vids are my favorites.. I was asking specifically about Nitzkit and ATS making IV stunt vids--- because they only do quality vids...

I have yet to see a stunt vid on IV that was professionally edited with quality stunts...

A link to one would be nice, but once again, this is off topic-- I would appreciate a PM of any good stund vids for IV links (I stress the word "good")

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users