gtaforums.com is awesome

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic
mjw911
  • mjw911

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

i have been a part of the gta4.tv forums for quite some time now and just recently i joined up with this website. i am really pleased with this website in many ways. One of the biggest differences is the people. It seems like on gta4.tv EVERYONE uis a complete asshole and replay the most stupided replys to posts. everyone makes fun of eachother and never gives any REAL informatin. (i highly recomend you not visiting and joining gta4.tv) So when i recently found and joined with gtaforums.com i realized that the people who are part of this website are legitamit people and really do enjoy my favorite game of all time! when you need help, people are awlays there to give it to u, when you have a question, people are always there to answer it without being an asshole). so i just wanna say thank you guys so much for being cool people and making this website freaking awesome. thanks!

-mjw911

greebo-man
  • greebo-man

Hello

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

Well, I do try my best.

abrikken
  • abrikken

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:12 PM

Are threads like this even allowed?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

I agree. I think we have to give the mods thanks for it. I mean, without there syperb handling of this site, it wouldn't be so well sculpted and could easily be a spam fest. Sure you may not like the heavy handed locks and bans, but without it we wouldn't have the civilised forums we have. I salute you!

ChanandlerBong
  • ChanandlerBong

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

I think it's the best because there is loads of things to talk about and lots of different types of people.

Wuirt 
  • Wuirt 

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

THaNK yOU M0Dz XD devil.gif devil.gif devil.gi
whatsthat.gif

I know you had good intentions but you don't need to make a topic about how awesome the website is.

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

/failed attempt at trying to get into the admins good books.

If you've been on GTAF for a while now, you should know better than to make topics like these.

mjw911
  • mjw911

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE ([MenaceMovies] @ Mar 5 2009, 18:25)
/failed attempt at trying to get into the admins good books.

haha what are admin's good books?

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, indeed this site does have some quality people.

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (mjw911 @ Mar 5 2009, 18:26)
QUOTE ([MenaceMovies)
,Mar 5 2009, 18:25] /failed attempt at trying to get into the admins good books.

haha what are admin's good books?

By "get into the admins good books" I meant that you were trying to get the admins to like you (possibly for some kind of reward)

The BigSlick
  • The BigSlick

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

Yeah thats what I love about these forums aswell. One topic your beefing with some one calling them all these childish names, then your agreeing with them in another topic, then there is beef again its all just a big laugh and its a great forum. Where else do the mods diss the members and the members diss the mods? Not like other pussy forums like cod4forums. gtaforums ftw

blitsie
  • blitsie

Kapow!

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

erm... icon14.gif

PacMaan
  • PacMaan

LIES

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

What a bunch of admin asskissers biggrin.gif

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:59 PM Edited by Runey., 05 March 2009 - 07:01 PM.

QUOTE (PacMaan @ Mar 5 2009, 13:52)
What a bunch of admin asskissers  biggrin.gif

You're a rebel. I like that! Fight the admins.

icon14.gif

Kalasinn
  • Kalasinn

***Effy's Special K***

• Zaibatsu
  • Unknown

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Runey. @ Mar 5 2009, 18:28)

Like you baby, show me some love. inlove.gif

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (Kalasinn @ Mar 5 2009, 19:01)
QUOTE (Runey. @ Mar 5 2009, 18:28)

Like you baby, show me some love. inlove.gif

Niall, you're a sex pest.

Keep it in the trousers son. confused.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

I'm assuming the OP got banned from gta4.tv because funnily enough, people who get banned from here, go to other GTA forums and make similar topics describing how many assholes there are on GTAF.

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

Even better than my little pony forums?

Boy......

Wuirt 
  • Wuirt 

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Mar 5 2009, 19:11)
I'm assuming the OP got banned from gta4.tv because funnily enough, people who get banned from here, go to other GTA forums and make similar topics describing how many assholes there are on GTAF.

http://www.gta4.tv/f...?showuser=38964
You assumed wrong. tounge.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Wuirt  @ Mar 6 2009, 00:48)
QUOTE (girishb @ Mar 5 2009, 19:11)

http://www.gta4.tv/f...?showuser=38964
You assumed wrong. tounge.gif

I can't even make out what's what in there. F*ck those higher versions of IPB.

Quick Stop
  • Quick Stop

Group: SRS incorporated

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE ([MenaceMovies)
,Mar 5 2009, 18:25] /failed attempt at trying to get into the admins good books.

Lets try to not be an asshole now, the kid is just expressing an opinion on how this website is in his eyes the best GTA forum he is a member of, not because he wants to get in the Admins good books.

This is general chat so he is entitled to make a topic on the subject of GTAF, your just jumping on the 'lets get on our high horses and be pricks' bandwagon.

Anything to say? PM me.

On Topic, i do actually agree mate as i used to post at gtaforums.co.uk a long time ago, in comparison to the .co.uk this website is much better for factual information and having some good fun if you can ignore some of the idiots that post here.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Quick Stop @ Mar 6 2009, 00:56)
this website is much better for factual information and having some good fun if you can ignore some of the idiots that post here.

I think I smell something...

...smells like irony! tounge.gif

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Mar 5 2009, 19:28)
QUOTE (Quick Stop @ Mar 6 2009, 00:56)
this website is much better for factual information and having some good fun if you can ignore some of the idiots that post here.

I think I smell something...

...smells like irony! tounge.gif

Nope, sorry that was me. blush.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (mjw911 @ Mar 5 2009, 18:09)
i have been a part of the gta4.tv forums for quite some time now and just recently i joined up with this website. i am really pleased with this website in many ways. One of the biggest differences is the people. It seems like on gta4.tv EVERYONE uis a complete asshole and replay the most stupided replys to posts. everyone makes fun of eachother and never gives any REAL informatin. (i highly recomend you not visiting and joining gta4.tv) So when i recently found and joined with gtaforums.com i realized that the people who are part of this website are legitamit people and really do enjoy my favorite game of all time! when you need help, people are awlays there to give it to u, when you have a question, people are always there to answer it without being an asshole). so i just wanna say thank you guys so much for being cool people and making this website freaking awesome. thanks!

-mjw911

Dude, keep your pants on.

But yeah...GTAF inlove.gif

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Quick Stop @ Mar 5 2009, 19:26)
QUOTE ([MenaceMovies)

Lets try to not be an asshole now, the kid is just expressing an opinion on how this website is in his eyes the best GTA forum he is a member of, not because he wants to get in the Admins good books.

This is general chat so he is entitled to make a topic on the subject of GTAF, your just jumping on the 'lets get on our high horses and be pricks' bandwagon.

Anything to say? PM me.

On Topic, i do actually agree mate as i used to post at gtaforums.co.uk a long time ago, in comparison to the .co.uk this website is much better for factual information and having some good fun if you can ignore some of the idiots that post here.

He's entitled to post such topics in General Chat? Many members on GTAF would like to post praises like these, but unfortunately, it's just one of those things that you just shouldn't do because there's no real point in it at all. If you like GTAForums that much, just PM the admins.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 6 2009, 07:45)
QUOTE (mjw911 @ Mar 5 2009, 18:09)
i have been a part of the gta4.tv forums for quite some time now and just recently i joined up with this website.  i am really pleased with this website in many ways.  One of the biggest differences is the people.  It seems like on gta4.tv EVERYONE uis a complete asshole and replay the most stupided replys to posts.  everyone makes fun of eachother and never gives any REAL informatin. (i highly recomend you not visiting and joining gta4.tv)  So when i recently found and joined with gtaforums.com i realized that the people who are part of this website are legitamit people and really do enjoy my favorite game of all time! when you need help, people are awlays there to give it to u, when you have a question, people are always there to answer it without being an asshole).  so i just wanna say thank you guys so much for being cool people and making this website freaking awesome.  thanks!

-mjw911

Dude, keep your pants on.

But yeah...GTAF inlove.gif

How can he with your sig?

Damien.
  • Damien.

Charlies facebook bro

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Quick Stop @ Mar 5 2009, 20:26)
QUOTE ([MenaceMovies)

Anything to say? PM me.

It's funny because it's true

That's why i love you Cambosaurus <3

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

GTAForums is like a shiny peanut floating in a sea of excrement. Welcome to our peanut, but behave or one of the staff will shove you off back into the goo.

Lega_c
  • Lega_c

Fly Rebel

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

Yeah GTAF is great, I love all of you! blush.gif

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Olympics
  • Contribution Award [Gaming]
    Best Bae 2015

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Its true GTAF does have its moments of greatness. Not to mention its just plain addictive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users