=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
47,584 replies to this topic
Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:43 AM

Ok...maybe not a ghost or what have you but let me just give you all a run down of the events past...

1. Lights turning on by them self over the course of a few months leading up to said event.

2. I'm a heavy sleeper. Never one to EVER! Get up in the middle of the night for any reason. Woke up one night round 3 or 4am from sleep. Don't know why I did even. But what I found was a candle that was not burning when I got home, but was ON FIRE! Now. Nothing else was burning. But keep in mind folks...when I say burning...the mutha f*ckin candle was on fire! The glass bowl it was in to was on fire. So I stood there in awwwwwww. I have a nac for "oh sh*t fire!" Boom! Its out! Not this time. I couldn't. My other roommate came in the room when the candle started hissing and cracking really loud. He was woken up by the sh*t and was like JAY! Wtf f*ck dude put it out! I snaped out of my trance and put it out.

Then there's #3 stated before.

Then 4 and 5 which I don't even wanna talk about, but basically there was a 911 call placed from our house....and no one was home! Roommate showed up around the same time the cops did.

Thi sh*ts getting strange man.

*Guru: thanx mate.

P.s. the cloud did look like that but more gray than black.

Haze Bx
  • Haze Bx

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:09 AM

I'm fairly new to this "gang" stuff and have a question.

How can you tell your gang apart from others?(besides the sh*t above your heads)

dontgetit.gif

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (Haze Bx @ Mar 10 2009, 01:09)

How can you tell your gang apart from others?(besides the sh*t above your heads)

dontgetit.gif

Comes with exp.

Haze Bx
  • Haze Bx

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (DizzyFromFumes @ Mar 10 2009, 09:04)
QUOTE (Haze Bx @ Mar 10 2009, 01:09)

dontgetit.gif

Comes with exp.

Can you further explain? smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

@mae hahahaha yeah that guy got his ass served and delivered to him !!!

And I specialize in any mode of transport, you guys should go to the leaderboards/TLAD races and you will see I have many top 100 enteries on the fastest lap times.

So if any of you are up for a challenge try and beat my time set on "Carousel" on the Angels Class (rank 11) or if you are more of a speed demon try the really small track (can't think what it is called right now) on the super bike class (i think im rank 14 on that one) 33 seconds cool.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

@haze:you know who your members are,and vice versa.i don't know how to explain it any better.

@nittly:i'll try,but i doubt i'll get up as high as you,but we'll see cool.gif that's crazy that your in the top 20 nitty,that's some good sh*t devil.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

Lets just say I played a few races when it first came out !! loved the road rash feel to the races so yeah I have had plenty of practice hence why I was trying to push towards getting some inter clan races going !!!
Oh and if strapped wnats a truck challenge try "down under" or "by the river" im top 20 in those too tounge.gif tounge2.gif sneaky2.gif

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (StrappedEnd @ Mar 10 2009, 07:32)
@BMB: oh great now im the f*cking carpool driver wonderful suicidal.gif lol.gif jk but im decent in a bus too. so if we want to mess around in a bus together ill be the driver. i guess im good on a harley but im as sh*tty as they come with crotch rockets and of course i dont touch a moped ever. but when im in a truck ill run b*tches and a$$holes off the damned road. and damn man im so effing confused after that science lesson thingy of yours. as you can tell i pretty much flunked science in high school. i was more of a literature kinda guy.

@angles: yeah my mom is actually fairly decent on a bike lol.

@dizzy: man that sounds like a job for TAPS aka the crew from the show Ghost Hunters on SciFi. man thats some freaky sh*t.

Lol, I live less than 10 minutes away from TAPS HQ. There HQ is in Warwick RhodeIsland, I live in Providence.

They have helped me with my project in school, it had something to do with the paranormal.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

Dizzy thats some weird ass shizzle going on my friend, seems like a case for Mulder and Scully !!!
also I have requested a fix on my previous sig so unless that gets denied I won't harass you on doing a new one for me, seems like you have your hands full at the mo anyway alien.gif alien.gif alien.gif

EDIT : just as I posted the above it was done biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (StrappedEnd @ Mar 10 2009, 07:32)
@angles: yeah my mom is actually fairly decent on a bike lol.

With that being said, get her on one of Dizzy's sigs. icon14.gif
lol

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (DizzyFromFumes @ Mar 10 2009, 07:43)
Ok...maybe not a ghost or what have you but let me just give you all a run down of the events past...

1. Lights turning on by them self over the course of a few months leading up to said event.

2. I'm a heavy sleeper. Never one to EVER! Get up in the middle of the night for any reason. Woke up one night round 3 or 4am from sleep. Don't know why I did even. But what I found was a candle that was not burning when I got home, but was ON FIRE! Now. Nothing else was burning. But keep in mind folks...when I say burning...the mutha f*ckin candle was on fire! The glass bowl it was in to was on fire. So I stood there in awwwwwww. I have a nac for "oh sh*t fire!" Boom! Its out! Not this time. I couldn't. My other roommate came in the room when the candle started hissing and cracking really loud. He was woken up by the sh*t and was like JAY! Wtf f*ck dude put it out! I snaped out of my trance and put it out.

Then there's #3 stated before.

Then 4 and 5 which I don't even wanna talk about, but basically there was a 911 call placed from our house....and no one was home! Roommate showed up around the same time the cops did.

Thi sh*ts getting strange man.

*Guru: thanx mate.

P.s. the cloud did look like that but more gray than black.

dude arent u afraid sleeping there ar night??? i would say that you should move out of there as soon as possible! oh and btw how is the place called??

Bipolar God
  • Bipolar God

=A= PS3 Vice President

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

hey everyone sorry i havent been on all last week but now its my off week.

splinter) hopefully ill see you on tonight or 2marrow. i got the kill zone yesterday and i rank up enough to creat a clan but some on has already made a Angels of Death clan. so we are going have to make somthing els up for a clan name. the MP is so kick ass, we are going to take that sh*t over. devil.gif

Mitch) like i said before, someone els has already used our name. so we will have to make something up. sorry i couldnt get to it in time. suicidal.gif

zealotz112
  • zealotz112

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

Hi again, does anyone know when/if there's any AOD clothing to be unlocked in MP? I'm currently rank 7.

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:07 PM Edited by StrappedEnd, 10 March 2009 - 07:10 PM.

@proxy: man she's 50 years old and overwheight lol. unless you want to go blind i wouldnt put her in a sig. lol
@dizzy: that phone thing may just be an electrical issue. in one ghosthunter episode an old orphanage's wireing was placing calls to 911 a couple of times in the middle of night. do you have an alerm system in your house? cause that could be the wireing issue. at least thats what it was in the old orphanage.

@nitty: man can you do a reverse 180 in a semi or a bus. hmmm it dont think so ph34r.gif

@haze: we can tell who is who from our sigs and the writing under our names. and because we know who has which gamertag.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:08 PM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 10 March 2009 - 07:18 PM.

idk for sure,but i think you get the aod stuff at 10.

@strapped: lol.gif lol.gif go blind he says lol.gif lol.gif

@everyone:wonder who's gonna be #200??? moto_whistle.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:37 PM

@mae: #200???? wtf??

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:44 PM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 10 March 2009 - 08:31 PM.

haha!it teh vp,comin' in at POST #200.woot!woot!gimme moar!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif

@gta:hey,i'm laid off,it's not like i have anything else to do. tounge.gif

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:53 PM Edited by GTAfan89, 10 March 2009 - 09:54 PM.

Wow spam spam spam...

Anyway, here is my 1k milestone thread.

http://www.gtaforums...entry1059048682

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:40 AM

@ Strapped & Rhyme: The phone thing very well could have, but there is no history of that as of yet. Its been a 1 time only thing and this is where rhymes comment and strapped's suggestion come in to play cause our alarm system is 2 Pits, 2 German Sheppards, and a house full of "Regist. Guns" (Feds this is not a flag conversation. We own our sh*t legally.) House is filled with 2 ex and 1 active duty Marine so....no fear hear. Just some sh*t that needs to be looked at a little better is all.

spliinter17
  • spliinter17

=A= president PS3 chapter

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:49 AM Edited by spliinter17, 11 March 2009 - 02:30 AM.

lol dizzy all them gunz n sh*t i'd hate to be the dumb biznitch that tried to rob you guys. and you sig lol photonic harmonizer sh*t. the bloodhound gang foxtrot uniform charlie kilo i think thats it

Bipolar: too bad yo didnt show, missed ya. anyways what shift you on next week i got spring break. NO SCHOOOL

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:19 AM

@Dizzy: damn man sounds like you have enough fire power to form a small army lol. hmmm but i dont know what else it would be other than an electrical issue. what about the phone? is it old? does it have any issues like hearing incoming calls?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

Damn, every time I see BiPolar's sig something drips down my leg, shes the sexiest one on these sigs inlove.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:35 PM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 11 March 2009 - 03:31 PM.

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 11 2009, 12:59)
Damn, every time I see BiPolar's sig something drips down my leg, shes the sexiest one on these sigs  inlove.gif

prostate troubles? tounge.gif

EDIT:just added a pic of my bike on my profile.try not to look at the sexy beast that's sitting on it to much though tounge2.gif

user posted image

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:14 PM Edited by LordRhyme, 11 March 2009 - 10:41 PM.

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 11 2009, 14:35)
QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 11 2009, 12:59)
Damn, every time I see BiPolar's sig something drips down my leg, shes the sexiest one on these sigs  inlove.gif

prostate troubles? tounge.gif

EDIT:just added a pic of my bike on my profile.try not to look at the sexy beast that's sitting on it to much though tounge2.gif

user posted image

wow nice badass bike man icon14.gif

anyway does anyone play left 4 dead on pc here????

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:44 PM

Theres a bike in that picture? blush.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 11 2009, 16:44)
Theres a bike in that picture? blush.gif

thnx rhyme icon14.gif

lol.gif lols lol.gif maybe you can get diz to make you a sig with it lol.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:41 PM

@ DizzyFromFumes : Wow, sounds like straight up Amityville sh*t...If a voice tells ya to get out, I'd consider it tounge.gif

Although the lights/calls may be some strange electrical problem, it's the sum of all the weirdness that's really got me...Sounds like a mild Haunting, but depends on how weird an explanation you can handle notify.gif

Ghosts
: Although I don't personally believe in them (or life after death in general), lots of people do so who am I to say they're wrong (then again, 1 mil + people think they seen Elvis confused.gif )

Psychokinetic Energy
: They say the next step in human evolution will be purely in the mind, perhaps someone in the house has some f*cked up untapped brain powers. The fact they are not being consciously controlled implies that these actions are being done by the sub-conscious, and from dreams (or nightmares) we know the sub-conscious mind is capable of creating some creepy/disturbing sh*t.

Interdimentional Beings: Another far fetched explanation, but somehow I prefer it to spirits of dead people...Although we have yet to find a way to interact with any parallel dimensions, it doesn't mean it can't be done. ((In fact one of the results of the CERN experiment with the Large Hadron Collider is to find out just how many dimensions there are...)) So perhaps there are beings that somehow travel 'between' dimensions. I say 'between' because they never fully manifest in our space/time (or perhaps they do?), however may be able to exert mild forces here. If you read up on the net about "shadow people" you'll get more of an idea. The "puff of smoke" you saw is eerily similar to reports of Shadow People (My ol' lady sees them from time to time mercie_blink.gif )

Coincidence : Then there is good ol' reality based Coincidence...however the more these happen, the less 'coincidental' they seem. Besides, what's the chances your buddy lit the candle, doused it in kerosene, then went to bed and forgot about it tounge.gif

Anyway, I know explanations aren't nearly as good as solutions, but this is the kinda thing only you can resolve...

@ Haze Bx : <-- Purple Haze (anyone old enough to get that one?). Yeah R* really screwed us on supporting gangs...After playing with the team ya get to know who's who

@ Nitty Don : Wow that's some cool sh*t, top 20...I like races, so we should definitely start using that mode more in events icon14.gif

@ Mae : Nice bike cool.gif It's all shiny...my hog still has all the original scratches and scuffs from when I got it tounge2.gif
(mind you I maintain it well, it just looks dirty like me lol)

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

@BMB:wow man you practaclly wrote an essay lol. races are a good idea. but im sure ill finish last in them lol.

@Mae: nice bike man

@proxy: man you have control issues. lol keep it in your pants

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

I think mitch lets a page of posts go by then he replys to them all, i dont think i've ever read a short post by him wow.gif . Well only a couple of times. biggrin.gif

Sexy bike mae biggrin.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:48 PM

thnx guys biggrin.gif

@mitch:she's got some scatches on the other side,from my 2nd wreck. (the first was my 99 cbr.sand is a bitch!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users