• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

seems like you held your own,i'll bet it was quite a chore cool.gif

spliinter17
  • spliinter17

=A= president PS3 chapter

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:21 AM

It was fun but i gots pissed cuz i kept dyeing and neded to restock my ammo armour and then they'd all send messages say " Why you runin b!tch. crazy tounge.gif But once i got my M4 i was fun

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:37 AM

@angels: man guys i think i screwed up big time.... i got my 50 year old parents addicted to GTA IV lol.gif suicidal.gif

@mae: yeah both me and waffles need to weed through the 360 group and see who is active and who isnt.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:09 AM

Thanx for the appreciation....been working a lot and will remain focused on posting notations and edits on the topic thread so with BMBs permission i will add something pertaining to a probation time to the topic. My psn is the same as my gt and gtaforum username. just haven't been on the ps3 in a while. sorry splinter. um might be able to get on that day let me diddle around with my schedule 1st.

*Off topic who hear believes in spirits?

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

@strapped:yeah,i sent yay a list of active and inactive members.hopefully we can get something worked out that would be similar to some of the other clans.we need to raise our standards somewhat,and make the new recruits prove themselves before granting them full patch status.
and wtf?your 50yr old parents? lol.gif that's awsome.i can't get my dad to touch a video game.

@dizzy:don't mention it,your truly an asset icon14.gif thnx again brother cool.gif and yes,i believe in spirits to a certain extent.i've never had an "experience" and i think most of it is bs,but there are well studied paranormal activities that have never been debunked or had a valid,logical reason discovered to explain their occurance.so in that respect,yes i "believe". monocle.gif
  • Toke likes this

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:17 PM

Damn I sucked last night, I dont know what was wrong, I need to brush up on my SMG skills angry.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

It seems more of the Xbox chapter are online on a Sunday, does anyone think this would be a better time for Church ??

Sat'day was just me, alien and strapped.......... oh and Erwik for a bit (what happened mate did you lose connection)

and yesterdays freemoding and TDM's were the most entertaining to myself since I joined this beautiful gang .... mainly due to the fact my headshots were ON target for once devil.gif and it was cool to have a mixed gang TDM with the Forsaken although I think me and Bizmat together was a bit too much for the rest of ya tounge.gif wink.gif
  • Toke likes this

GameJesus
  • GameJesus

-FMC- President

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

Hey guys i just made a team on GameBattles.com, its pretty much a huge clan ladder with tons of info. Perhaps we can have our own clans on here, and unite in a single one on that site. If your interested let me know :-)

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

@nitty:yeah,that's a good idea,we seem to have more ppl on,on sun.u on today?i know i'll be.haha,they might be getting a paycheck,but all of my friends are at work and i'm at home gettin' stoned,sitting on my ass,and playing gta biggrin.gif

@tips:sounds good.

@everyone:chime in on this one plz.
  • Toke likes this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:01 PM

At work at the mo !! will be on between 7 and 9pm GMT !! ....... and you lucky bar steward off work getting high while I slave my ass off for the pizz slut mad.gif biggrin.gif
might have to find the room your in when I get home and sneek up on ya with the roadsweeper biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tounge.gif mercie_blink.gif
  • Toke likes this

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

may i ask something???why u guyz always play team deathmatch? why dont u play free mode? basically i play free mode the most......

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (LordRhyme @ Mar 9 2009, 14:25)
may i ask something???why u guyz always play team deathmatch? why dont u play free mode? basically i play free mode the most......

We do, we was cruising around plumbers skyway on out bikes last night devil.gif Then we played two games of TDM

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

yes,and it was quite entertaining.

@niity,bring it devil.gif .i wish i could get paid to get high.mabye i'll get a job at the dea as a marjuana "destroyer" biggrin.gif .they get haz-duty pay,and are'nt required to pass a dt.sweet colgate.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

We mainly Freemode but if we are to represent ourselves as a clan we need to practice TDM as thats what our rivals challenge us too, although I would like to see some more bike race challenges cos I would bat the F*CK out of any other rival on those tracks !!

@ Mae ... sounds like a sweeeet job buddy, I may join myself biggrin.gif alien.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

excellent point.we absolutely need to develop our skills on the bikes,what's the point of being in an mc,and not being good with all the bikes.some of the other clans have their members focus on certain tasks(driving,sniping,piloting),until they become quite proficient at them.we need to become more than just good on motorcycles.we need to be lethal on them devil.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:53 PM Edited by Pr0xy_fl00d3r, 09 March 2009 - 04:13 PM.

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 9 2009, 15:39)
excellent point.we absolutely need to develop our skills on the bikes,what's the point of being in an mc,and not being good with all the bikes.some of the other clans have their members focus on certain tasks(driving,sniping,piloting),until they become quite proficient at them.we need to become more than just good on motorcycles.we need to be lethal on them devil.gif

I think were ok at driving really, well what I seen of everyone it was good.
Im good on a freeway XD But those Hellfurys, no way.

EDIT: Wheres dark.clown hes not been online in a while =/ He used to be active in =A=

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

i think we're all pretty good at getting around quickly,while evading death(or administering it devil.gif )where we need to work,is our team riding and engagement skills.utilizing force as a team,and the mobility factor afforded by the bikes will put a different spin on tactics.i don't think it's been explored as much as the standard air/ground/car tactics have been by other ppl..there seems to be a gap guys.let's fill that motherf*cker devil.gif

idk 'bout darkc.HELLLLLOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!? moto_whistle.gif

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:07 PM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 09 March 2009 - 05:24 PM.

True real life story:

I was on my way home from work the other night, all the while thinking it was still around 2am...when I went to make a right onto a street called Naples.(the next right would have put me on the street in which I live) All of a sudden I had to slam on my breaks as to the fact that I could no longer see. Not being able to see was nothing related to my own vision, which at this point is questionable. Now completely stoped I noticed a larg amount of what at 1st appeared to be fog. A secound look and I noticed it was billowing out from down the street headed toward me. I got out of my car and the 1st breath I took made me choke. I felt my eyes burning. If you've ever been in a fire...you know where I'm going with this. Somthing on the street was badly burning. So I looked around and no fire. What is burning? Look around some more. Nothing! Nothing is burning. Then the smoke disapeared, poof* like it was never there. So I stood there looking around and I know I seen that. I know I just seen that! Or did I?

Needless to say this is one of about 5 strange events that have happened since I have moved in to my new house about a month ago and there getting more seriouse and more dramatic and more frequent...somthing is not right.

One event involved an actual fire, another the police, and a few other at first unnoticed situations that are now being looked at a little harder.

Anyway the time change jumped the time forward and I ended up not even going to sleep. Layed on my bed wide awake, hand on my Glock, told my roommates rounds where going into what ever came in my room unannounced and I recamend them for no reason come in. They didn't.

WTF is going on hear?!

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (DizzyFromFumes @ Mar 9 2009, 17:07)
k and waited as if somthing was gunna happen. Made sure to tell my roommates that i Iwas gunna put rounds in anything that came in my room so until im I'mfine dont don'tcome in my runannounced oom. Real life story:

I was on my way home from work the other night, all the while thinking it was still around 2am...when I went to make a right onto a street called Naples.(the next right would have put me on the street in which I live) All of a sudden I had to slam on my breaks as to the fact that I could no longer see. Not being able to see was nothing related to my own vision, which at this point is questionable. Now completely stoped I noticed a larg amount of what at 1st appeared to be fog. A secound look and I noticed it was billowing out from down the street headed toward me. I got out of my car and the 1st breath I took made me choke. I felt my eyes burning. If you've ever been in a fire...you know where I'm going with this. Somthing on the street was badly burning. So I looked around and no fire. What is burning? Look around some more. Nothing! Nothing is burning. Then the smoke disapeared. So I stood there looking around and I know I seen that. I know I just seen that! Or did I?

Time change jumped the time forward and I ended up not even going to sleep. Layed on my bed wide awake, hand on my Gloc

Needless to say this is one of about 5 strange events that have happened since I have moved in to my new house about a month ago and there getting more seriouse and more dramatic and more frequent...

WTF is going on hear?!

That's some scary sh*t man.

On the other topics you guys were talking about concerning new members making us look bad, we should do prospect ranks, were they don't wear our colors, but they are on the members list as prospects.

They should serve as prospects for an amount of time, or if they prove themselves they will become members early.

that should take care of the problem...

GameJesus
  • GameJesus

-FMC- President

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (DizzyFromFumes @ Mar 9 2009, 12:07)
True real life story:

I was on my way home from work the other night, all the while thinking it was still around 2am...when I went to make a right onto a street called Naples.(the next right would have put me on the street in which I live) All of a sudden I had to slam on my breaks as to the fact that I could no longer see. Not being able to see was nothing related to my own vision, which at this point is questionable. Now completely stoped I noticed a larg amount of what at 1st appeared to be fog. A secound look and I noticed it was billowing out from down the street headed toward me. I got out of my car and the 1st breath I took made me choke. I felt my eyes burning. If you've ever been in a fire...you know where I'm going with this. Somthing on the street was badly burning. So I looked around and no fire. What is burning? Look around some more. Nothing! Nothing is burning. Then the smoke disapeared, poof* like it was never there. So I stood there looking around and I know I seen that. I know I just seen that! Or did I?

Needless to say this is one of about 5 strange events that have happened since I have moved in to my new house about a month ago and there getting more seriouse and more dramatic and more frequent...somthing is not right.

One event involved an actual fire, another the police, and a few other at first unnoticed situations that are now being looked at a little harder.

Anyway the time change jumped the time forward and I ended up not even going to sleep. Layed on my bed wide awake, hand on my Glock, told my roommates rounds where going into what ever came in my room unannounced and I recamend them for no reason come in. They didn't.

WTF is going on hear?!

Have you ever watch lost?

was it similar to this
user posted image

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:55 PM Edited by LordRhyme, 09 March 2009 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (DizzyFromFumes @ Mar 9 2009, 17:07)
True real life story:

I was on my way home from work the other night, all the while thinking it was still around 2am...when I went to make a right onto a street called Naples.(the next right would have put me on the street in which I live)  All of a sudden I had to slam on my breaks as to the fact that I could no longer see. Not being able to see was nothing related to my own vision, which at this point is questionable. Now completely stoped I noticed a larg amount of what at 1st appeared to be fog. A secound look and I noticed it was billowing out from down the street headed toward me. I got out of my car and the 1st breath I took made me choke. I felt my eyes burning. If you've ever been in a fire...you know where I'm going with this. Somthing on the street was badly burning. So I looked around and no fire. What is burning? Look around some more. Nothing! Nothing is burning. Then the smoke disapeared, poof* like it was never there. So I stood there looking around and I know I seen that. I know I just seen that! Or did I?

WTF is going on hear?!

omg are u kidding??? something is wrong with this world.... listen to this one:

one day there were 2 brothers and both died at the same road (car crash) but only 2 hours difference mercie_blink.gif

another one: there was a doctor and he had a porsche and someday he died in a car crash with his porsche then someone else buyed the porsche and some days after he died too. the porsche went to the service garage to get fixed and all, and the porsche fell on the mechanic's legs and cut them. some days after that same porsche was fixed and was taken to a car showroom, the car was on a ramp and somehow it free itself from the ramp. some days after (the car was on the same ramp, at the same place) and the porsche was found splitted in 11 pieces!

the porsche must have been in control of a demon or something....

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

I just saw the new look front page; good work icon14.gif .

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Don't wanna come across big headed but I'm pretty good on the NRG/PCJ but I suck at driving choppers and hogs.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

Im good with a cage. Im better with them than bikes tbh.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:23 PM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 09 March 2009 - 09:31 PM.

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Mar 9 2009, 18:58)
I just saw the new look front page; good work icon14.gif .

thnx man,dizzy has been working his *ss off.

@nitty:it was fun "delivering" more than pizza for once devil.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:37 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 10 March 2009 - 05:41 AM.

@ Mae & Splinter17 : Richmez broke rule 7 of the charter, so he's gone...He wasn't active, or much of a member anyway.
So far there is no actual guidelines as to when a Prospect becomes a 1%er. In the past we tried Voting but it never turned out well (maybe it will this time, we have a tighter group now). Heard some good suggestions here.

@ Dichune : Yeah man I've been partying all weekend, so haven't really got a chance to work on the site...I figure I'll upload it to your server when it's complete icon14.gif

But if ya want I could upload the HTML files somewhere (the existing site, or maybe fileshack) and you could download them to your server (and edit as you see fit). Otherwise it'll probably be a lil' while before it's all said and done...

@ StrappedEnd : lol, your parents play now eh? Goes to show how quickly gaming has become mainstream...

Anyway, that's a damn good idea about going through the ranks with Waffles and clearing the dead weight icon14.gif

@ GameJesus : We had a gamebattles team as far as I remember...not sure who if anyone is still playing in it though confused.gif

@ Mae King Fuch : I'm already pretty killer on a Hog (in GTA and RL tounge.gif ), I've driven them almost exclusively (aside from missions) since VC.
Don't like the crotch rockets though, the controls feel like I'm skating alot...guess it's just 'cause I got the Hog/Chopper physics down pat, takes me a bit to get used to the sudden change in turning...

sh*t, I had a point there... I definitely think we should all get real Pro on our bikes...If not, ya better specialize in something else useful (I can see StrappedEnd being a Big Rig driver clearing the road for us sly.gif )

@ DizzyFromFumes : Wow, that's some weird sh*t alright. It was the Exiles Hate that manifested itself before you as a puff of smoke tounge.gif
Seriously though, it's my experience that the world is full o' weird happenings so I totally believe it...Not sure it was a spirit, but it's entirely possible.

Also you got my OK to put up rules for maintaining clan activity on the frontpage, or anything else you think it needs icon14.gif

@ LordRhyme : Yeah the world is a strange place...Could be a demon car, but ya wanna know what I think? (You probably don't, but here it goes anyway...)

I was a Nihilist for a long time, but now I believe that we all control this reality together. Did a lot of studying of Quantum Physics, as well as ancient philosophy and occult literature (Crowley being the best) and they all have a common theme, that reality is more a product of us than we of it. Science has led us to find that Molecules are made of Atoms (solid matter) that are made of Sub-atomic Particles (also solid) which are made of Quarks (solid as well). But suddenly we find that Quarks are make of Wavelengths (which are non-tangible). The same Wavelengths as given off by the human brain as "thought". Weird eh?

So in essence if you believe the porche is cursed, the problem could potentially become real cry.gif
But due to laws of probability, it's not likely that your thoughts will change noticeable aspects of reality (but it's still theoretically possible)

Or I could be crazy, go look it up for yourself if you don't believe me tounge2.gif
(Or watch "What the Bleep do we Know?", you can find it on youtube and sh*t, it's an introduction to quantum mechanics in laments terms.)

spliinter17
  • spliinter17

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:57 AM

Wow mitch Thats a lot of typing. That atoms and wavelengths sh*t mitch f*cking blew my mind like WOAH#$#^ suicidal.gif

As for the spirits thing no i don't think they is real although there may be some wierd goin'ons around this world of ours it aint ghosties.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:26 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 10 March 2009 - 05:36 AM.

lol yeah that was a lot to take in, quantum physics can be quite mind blowing...(like Schr÷dinger's Cat if it's not explained properly)

I got mixed feelings on the Ghosts, I believe supernatural sh*t happens but I don't really think it's dead people...It's gotta be something else...much more...else... mercie_blink.gif

spliinter17
  • spliinter17

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:53 AM

what is this schrodingers cat ( PM me) and this supernatural sh*t came at the perfect time, I'm doing an english essay on supernatural sh*t. and if they ain't tha ghosties then what could it be? has to be smart and know how and when to manipulate certain things. sounds kinda sketchy to me, did you ever think it was a smoke machine dizzy wow.gif

We MUST get to the bottom of this monocle.gif lol

Well i'm going to bed if you got a link to that cat thing mitch pm me i'm interested

L8er splinter out ph34r.gif dissapears ph34r.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:32 AM

@BMB: oh great now im the f*cking carpool driver wonderful suicidal.gif lol.gif jk but im decent in a bus too. so if we want to mess around in a bus together ill be the driver. i guess im good on a harley but im as sh*tty as they come with crotch rockets and of course i dont touch a moped ever. but when im in a truck ill run b*tches and a$$holes off the damned road. and damn man im so effing confused after that science lesson thingy of yours. as you can tell i pretty much flunked science in high school. i was more of a literature kinda guy.

@angles: yeah my mom is actually fairly decent on a bike lol.

@dizzy: man that sounds like a job for TAPS aka the crew from the show Ghost Hunters on SciFi. man thats some freaky sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users