=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
46,539 replies to this topic
Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

@nitty:bad*SS.debauchery will ensue tonight,beginning with a fat bowl,followed by a bit of the ol' in-out in-out on the noobz. devil.gif

@mitch:thnx bud.it comes with the territory.i used to slang teh herb years ago,but stopped due to the birth of my son.while reasonably lucrative,it's a fragile existence not conducive to the raising of a family.maybe someday,when i get that island,plane,and a midget colgate.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

just looking at the posts and can see we are a pretty mature gang !!

was wndering what ages you all are if you dont mind saying sly.gif

Lets just say I will be 30 in less than 30 weeks time !!! AAAAGGHH

Also if any of you have facebook add me "Philly Blunt" location London, would be cool to see the faces behind the voices alien.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

@ BMB: I was watching a show the other day called "Dom Jolys happy hour" basically, the guy goes around the world learning more about different drinking culture, he went to mexico and they harvested their own agave plants and made some quality Tequila. Im still a fan of scotch though.

@ Strapped: I cant legall drink, till october tounge.gif

@ Nitty: Dont worry about it, theres tonnes of hot chicks on that site. inlove.gif

@ =A=: maybe we should add the rank "Treasurer", because I look like a right nub as a 1%er =/

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 6 2009, 13:48)

was wndering what ages you all are if you dont mind saying sly.gif

Also if any of you have facebook add me "Philly Blunt" location London, would be cool to see the faces behind the voices alien.gif

i think i am the youngest here i am 14 years old LOL cool.gif
about gtaxkillah that dude got some problems and he sounds like an exile! anyway he is not welcome here anymore icon13.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

Im 17, 18 in october.

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

Lolol

you guys are fags "Lets have a clan but don't even play the game"

suck my dick, enjoy your text rants, and your fake clan ya faggots, this will be the last time i access the forums, so dont even respond to this haha

Good luck with your website clan noobbs

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (LordRhyme @ Mar 6 2009, 14:37)
QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 6 2009, 13:48)

was wndering what ages you all are if you dont mind saying  sly.gif

Also if any of you have facebook add me "Philly Blunt" location London, would be cool to see the faces behind the voices  alien.gif

i think i am the youngest here i am 14 years old LOL cool.gif
about gtaxkillah that dude got some problems and he sounds like an exile! anyway he is not welcome here anymore icon13.gif

Damn, i feel offended! This guy is worse than an exile!

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

Yo Angels, apprently the A.o.D is based on the Hell's Angels? But I think these logos are similiar:

user posted imageuser posted image

Sorry for the Big logo lol, I wonder who the Lost are based on?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (GTAxKillah91 @ Mar 6 2009, 15:15)
Lolol

you guys I am a fag "Lets me join your clan but I can't even play the game"

I love to suck my dick, enjoy your text rants, and your great clan , this will be the last time i will have access to the forums, so please respond to this haha as I am an attention seeking whore

Good luck with your website clan

FIXED !!!

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

Lolol
you guys are fags "Lets have a clan but don't even play the game"
suck my dick, enjoy your text rants, and your fake clan ya faggots, this will be the last time i access the forums, so dont even respond to this haha
Good luck with your website clan noobbs

GTFO.

Don't like how they run themselves? Keep it to yourself, mind your own business.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:38 PM

I just cant help but laugh at these kids. GTFO pl0x.

I seen a fat kid running for a bus earlier, I lol'd.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 6 2009, 16:30)
Lolol

you guys I am a fag "Lets me join your clan but I can't even play the game"

I love to suck my dick, enjoy your text rants, and your great clan , this will be the last time i will have access to the forums, so please respond to this haha as I am an attention seeking whore

Good luck with your website clan

FIXED !!!

that about sums it up then? lol.gif lol.gif

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

thank god GTArv is here to take care of that scumbag gtaxkillah biggrin.gif
@Trooper:sry man if u felt bad about what i said but he does like one of your boys anyway lets forget that.... PEACE
@youngjoe94:yeah we are based on the HELLS ANGELS. colgate.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:51 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 06 March 2009 - 10:51 PM.

@Yay_waffles: This is goin' back a while, but in response to your comment on GM i think all the car companies that are "going under" should be allowed to fail. New and better car companies will take their place, that's the whole idea of free market capitalism. I feel bad for the American people really, lettin' their govt. pour billions into a bottomless pit (that goes for banking/insurance, don't get me started on how crooked that sh*t is lol)

@GTArv: Right on good job, thx icon14.gif

It's a shame we can't run an IQ test before allowing new forum users in here sarcasm.gif
it would make your job so much easier

@YoungJoe94: Yeah all the biker clubs in IV are a mix of various clubs. To me the logo is still a Skull with Wings which I always associate with 81. It is very outlaws like too though. Plus the AoD wear red and white, started in San Andreas (Cali), the HA & AoD Font is almost the same, and they are hell bent on world wide club supremacy whilst putting on a good PR front.

The Lost seem to be a mix of Outlaws, Mongols and the old NY Aliens MC

@Proxy: lol

@Angels: I've explained this before, but we got new faces so here it goes again...

My Explanation of the Angels of Death logo:
user posted image-
The Skull: Known around the world as a symbol of death. Anything bearing this symbol should be treated with respect, because it can end your life.
-
user posted image-
The Wings: Wings are a symbol of mobility...Combined with the skull, it means "Roaming Death". Therefore, If provoked, the "Death" will come find you.
-
user posted image-
The Lightning Bolts: Lightning bolts are an ancient symbol of Power and Superiority. The crossing of the bolts signifies Brotherhood amongst the club.
-

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (GTAfan89 @ Mar 5 2009, 23:26)
So, I was thinking. Maybe we can get an event going, get us back in the mood.

I'll talk to Waffle, Strapped and Mitch about it, since we go way back. I also have experience with starting events, I've hosted several in the past.

It would pull some inactive members into it, and get some more social vibe going on.

Maybe we can do a poll on what kind of event we can do, we can figure something new.
Also, real biker clubs, do some kind of event, with members or others, we could get something big going on.

On the other hand, we can do some classic Dusano events, if anyone catches my drift.
Not that I'm trying to turn anyone into a "Ginny". smile.gif

So, no feed back on this guys? bored.gif

haha

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

Well we already have the weekly event (Church) but we could always host more...
I'm sans XBL gold so don't look at me ph34r.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

i can attend church tomorrow since its at 11am pacific. ill probably be on an hour before

@Nitty: 18 but ill be 19 in april

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:51 PM

@Angels: New website is Up, but not finished...take a look if ya want, I've modeled it after the in-game AoD website. I'll put the link on the frontpage when it's actually finished.

AoD Website

@Nitty: Oh yeah, I'm 25 btw (startin' to feel real old tho dozingoff.gif but that's what happens when you live too fast)

Time is relative anyway...since the universe is in a constant cycle of Expansion and Contraction, one second now is actually faster than one second was yesterday...however it's unnoticeable to us (because to us a second is always 1 second). So in essence we're all gettin' screwed on time, the longer you live the faster it goes. Damn universe! *shakes fist*

Sorry about that non sequitur, I always get on the topic of time when someone asks my age mercie_blink.gif

LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

@mitch: great job with the site man it looks so nice icon14.gif
cant wait to see it finished!

Dichune
  • Dichune

=A= Angels Of Death - Member

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hey dude why do you always use bad hosts, I use this WOT addon for firefox and it warning me that the host your using is bad, why don't I just give you a sub-domain from my site aod.chiefrunningwater.com for example and put a free domain name like Anglesofdeath.tk or .co.nr, it would be way safer and you would get full FTP access.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

@Dichune: That would be awesome, but how would I do it? I mean, to transfer the html files to your server (cause the images are all on img shack so no worries there). Just tell me what I gotta do and I'll gladly let you host it over these free-service douchebags suicidal.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif

@LordRhyme: Right on glad ya like it so far icon14.gif
  • Toke likes this

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Mar 6 2009, 21:51)
@Angels: New website is Up, but not finished...take a look if ya want, I've modeled it after the in-game AoD website. I'll put the link on the frontpage when it's actually finished.

AoD Website

@Nitty: Oh yeah, I'm 25 btw (startin' to feel real old tho dozingoff.gif but that's what happens when you live too fast)

Time is relative anyway...since the universe is in a constant cycle of Expansion and Contraction, one second now is actually faster than one second was yesterday...however it's unnoticeable to us (because to us a second is always 1 second). So in essence we're all gettin' screwed on time, the longer you live the faster it goes. Damn universe! *shakes fist*

Sorry about that non sequitur, I always get on the topic of time when someone asks my age mercie_blink.gif

I'm liking how the new website looks brother.

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

I just found the old Dusano thread, I had to bump it...
blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:47 AM

lmao, they didn't lock it? Well then it's not a dead clan thread, bump away icon14.gif lol jk
that's funny it's still there though, a blast from the past man

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:53 AM

After noon ppl.
  • Toke likes this

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:55 AM

Wow gone for a min and bump bump bump bump bump....the thread is alive and kickin huh?

@ Nitty: PM me what ever you want for that sig or i can find something like i did last time. lmk.

Also, for those who wanted to know... and I'm a 27yr. old Mental Health Worker and Public Safety Officer. Gotta thug mentality with the maturity, intellect and intelligence level of a 45yr. old phenom genius! "Dizzy F. baby AKA Crazy!" mercie_blink.gif colgate.gif lol.gif

My face is in my sig.
|
V

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Mar 7 2009, 00:47)
lmao, they didn't lock it? Well then it's not a dead clan thread, bump away icon14.gif lol jk
that's funny it's still there though, a blast from the past man

Yeah, I know man. Made me feel warm inside.

A few members still rock our logo's. haha

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:27 AM

Try not to double post too. tounge.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:06 AM

@Dizzy: Hells yeah, the AoD are alive and kickin', bumpin' the thread icon14.gif

Mental Health Worker and Public Safety Officer eh? You got heart, or is the pay just that good tounge2.gif
You're also a sig makin' genious btw

(That's my face in my new sig, sh*tty pic though it's dark as hell)

@Angels: Gonna set up the new website on a sub-domain of Dichune's. Should be better, no ads and sh*t cool.gif

Also, R* is now selling AoD shirts R* Warehouse AoD T's thought it was funny I could wear support gear for a fictional gang lol.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

@BMB: lmao that effing hilliarious man! wait that sounds cool kinda. go to work wearing an AoD tshirt. i can just see all of the managers faces as i walked into walmart lol.

@gtafan: yeah man if i found the LC saints old thread it would make me think of my gang beginning.

@dizzy: yeah man i was gone for 8 hours and now look at it geezzz.yeah i look nuthing like a bad ass in real life. lol the closest thing thats bad ass is mexi stach lol. but i look cool with my nice big ring and gold timex watch cool.gif ph34r.gifMy myspace page smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users