=A= Angels Of Death MC

Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
46,538 replies to this topic
YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 5 2009, 19:38)
@ BMB: I think we should call a truce with The Lost.....

No Thank You!

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (StrappedEnd @ Mar 5 2009, 20:33)
welcome abord killah. just a word of advice everyone needs to be active either on Live/PSN or here on these forums or have an excuse why you cant be active on live/PSN or on the forums.

How often are you guys online?

Do u have people on everynight? I am on almost everynight and want to play with the gang as much as possible?

how many people do u usually have online on a daily basis?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (YoungJoe94 @ Mar 5 2009, 20:55)

No Thank You!

Your loss then I suppose.

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 5 2009, 21:42)
QUOTE (YoungJoe94 @ Mar 5 2009, 20:55)

No Thank You!

Your loss then I suppose.

How do you figure?

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

Our LOSS? Don't make me laugh, your not the only gang out there biggrin.gif.

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:09 PM

mitch:i think fmc would be the way to go. icon14.gif

gtax:welcome to the club. biggrin.gif i'm on most days except thu fri and sat nights.add alienworker.we'll do some fm and dm and see what a killer you are devil.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 5 2009, 22:09)

+1 there, they seem like a decent bunch.

We just need to find anyone who rivals the exiles.

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 5 2009, 22:09)

gtax:welcome to the club. biggrin.gif i'm on most days except thu fri and sat nights.add alienworker.we'll do some fm and dm and see what a killer you are devil.gif

cool i will add you? Whose online when u are online are there alot of people on XBL? there is alot of activity in the forum so i wanted to join because it seems you guys are really active

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

strapped,nitty,proxy,outlawtorn,and i are prob. the most active on xbl,there is usually one of us on at any given time.you don't just have to add me,add all the 360 members to your friends list.

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 5 2009, 22:40)
strapped,nitty,proxy,outlawtorn,and i are prob. the most active on xbl,there is usually one of us on at any given time.you don't just have to add me,add all the 360 members to your friends list.

Only 1 on at a time.....whats the point in having a clan then if no1 is active on the XBL....i mean i would rather play the game than play on the forums all day wouldn't you?

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:51 PM

not 1 at a time,i just said that there is bound to be AT LEAST 1 of us on at any given time.we have a weekly meet-up on sat called church,and we do clan matches as well.you'll get to play with a group. biggrin.gif

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 5 2009, 22:51)
not 1 at a time,i just said that there is bound to be AT LEAST 1 of us on at any given time.we have a weekly meet-up on sat called church,and we do clan matches as well.you'll get to play with a group. biggrin.gif

oo thats good then u have alot of members and that church thing sounds badass do alot of people show up?

How many people from AoD are on when you play at night because thats when i will playing the most too?

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

@gtaxkillah: not to be rude but all of us have real life to worry about. usually there are several of us on on the weekends. it not just activity on live but activity here aswell. all of us are casual gamers none of us play for 6 straight hours we usually play for a few every couple of days. we here at AoD have busy real lives as well as members of this MC. however when alot of us are online we are a fun bunch of mutha f*ckers who love motorcycles or in my case bigrigs. if you want to join a clan that is active 100% of the time on live then this isnt the clan for you. balancing real life and our lives on Live and on these forums is a talent we belive we have most of the time.

whoa! im dizzy from all of that typing barf8bd.gif barf8bd.gif

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

So, I was thinking. Maybe we can get an event going, get us back in the mood.

I'll talk to Waffle, Strapped and Mitch about it, since we go way back. I also have experience with starting events, I've hosted several in the past.

It would pull some inactive members into it, and get some more social vibe going on.

Maybe we can do a poll on what kind of event we can do, we can figure something new.
Also, real biker clubs, do some kind of event, with members or others, we could get something big going on.

On the other hand, we can do some classic Dusano events, if anyone catches my drift.
Not that I'm trying to turn anyone into a "Ginny". smile.gif

GTAxKillah91
  • GTAxKillah91

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (StrappedEnd @ Mar 5 2009, 23:00)
@gtaxkillah: not to be rude but all of us have real life to worry about. usually there are several of us on on the weekends. it not just activity on live but activity here aswell. all of us are casual gamers none of us play for 6 straight hours we usually play for a few every couple of days. we here at AoD have busy real lives as well as members of this MC. however when alot of us are online we are a fun bunch of mutha f*ckers who love motorcycles or in my case bigrigs. if you want to join a clan that is active 100% of the time on live then this isnt the clan for you. balancing real life and our lives on Live and on these forums is a talent we belive we have most of the time.

whoa! im dizzy from all of that typing barf8bd.gif barf8bd.gif

I go to school, work 30 hours a week, and hangout with friends on days off, when i get home from work after school and sh*t theres nothing really much to do. And i think if people post on the forums alot i dont see how that results in having a life, if there are only a small percentage of the group on live and the majority is on the forums then no thanks ill just join make a clan with my friend, i read your responses in the other locked thread and alot of sh*t was talked u didnt seem to be so busy with your oh so important life. Excuses excuses but whatever do what you want i dont want to join anymore, its almost the same this as playing a text based RPG which is really gay...so laterr and sorry for wasting your time PEACE

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (GTAxKillah91 @ Mar 5 2009, 23:29)

whoa! im dizzy from all of that typing barf8bd.gifá barf8bd.gif

I go to school, work 30 hours a week, and hangout with friends on days off, when i get home from work after school and sh*t theres nothing really much to do. And i think if people post on the forums alot i dont see how that results in having a life, if there are only a small percentage of the group on live and the majority is on the forums then no thanks ill just join make a clan with my friend, i read your responses in the other locked thread and alot of sh*t was talked u didnt seem to be so busy with your oh so important life. Excuses excuses but whatever do what you want i dont want to join anymore, its almost the same this as playing a text based RPG which is really gay...so laterr and sorry for wasting your time PEACE

This guy's a real asshole dozingoff.gif

So, these are the kind of people we are dealing with now?

This guy needs to get a sandpaper dildo stuck up his ass, and then get his balls chopped off.
suicidal.gif
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Anyhow, don't grow some balls anytime soon gtaxkillah, because if you say anything to insult me, its over. I'm a crazy mother f*cker.

GameJesus
  • GameJesus

-FMC- President

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (GTAxKillah91 @ Mar 5 2009, 18:29)

whoa! im dizzy from all of that typing barf8bd.gif  barf8bd.gif

Lol? Some people like to do different things, just because a lot of people dont get online doesn't mean the clan sucks. Our clan is more active on XBL than the forums, but that means we don't get that many requests for new members. So its kind of a trade off. Me personally i like playing the game more than forums, but i am on the forums when im at work. When i get home i relax hangout with friends etc. I work a rotating schedule of 5 days, 12 hours each shift. So i consider to be a busy person haha

But the fact that u took the whole thing and turned it into an argument and bashed them for not being active is f*cking childish, if you dont want to joni them then dont, your doing them a favor by not polluting their clan with your extra chromosomed ass.

Grow up or gtfo, these are forums for the fans by the fans, and if u have a problem with that than go cry in the corner you insolent, pre pubescent sh*t head

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:35 AM

Leave the guy alone, bloody hell, this isn't the place for flaming people, the guy is obviously new here.

Welcome to The Angels of Death gtaxkillah.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

@Mitch: lol...Thanx for the comp and yeah great quote.

@Proxy: Welcome dog...love your sig to.

@Nitty:Need another picture that one got pulled.

@Strapped: I went with the Captain. Never go wrong with the Captain. lol

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:42 AM

@StrappedEnd: Not questioning your methods or anything, but it seems to me GTAxKillah91 was just asking how active we were I don't think (at the time of his second post) he was implying we weren't active enough. I think your defense of our casual gamer style scared him off lol...His loss, we got all the crazy Rambo guerilla motherf**kers we need icon14.gif

@GTAxKillah91: It's a shame you got such a sh*tty reception here, but ya gotta choose your words carefully so as not to offend the crazy bikers tounge2.gif

Just a misunderstanding really, you thought MaeKingFuch meant 1 person, but he was saying average 5 or more members are usually on. As we get more active members that number will obviously increase. And "Church" has been getting a better turnout now than when we started in March of 2008...

And for your information there are NO members on here that don't play on XBL/PSN. I am probably the least active, only 'cause I'm semi-retired. And it takes 30 seconds to post in these forums, so I don't see how posting would waste any time in our "oh so busy" lives. So if you think you can MAKE a better clan go ahead and try but I've seen hundreds of clans come and go, you're better off joining an existing one...Not this one though, I don't like your attitude icon13.gif

No hard feelings, it's nothin' personal...I just don't think you'd fit in after such an entrance. StrappedEnd may have come on a lil' strong, but he didn't say anything offensive so I don't see why you turned it into a problem whatsthat.gif

@GamesJesus: Right on man, you actually summed it up quite nicely...I didn't really need to type the rant above lol

@Pr0xy_fl00d3r: I tried to sympathize with the guy too, I (almost) felt sorry for him until he started misinterpreting what was being said then I was like f*ck 'em tounge.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:23 AM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 06 March 2009 - 02:26 AM.

wow.a few hours of sh*tty pizza delivery go by and look what happens... wow.gif

icon14.gif to mitch

icon14.gif to tips

icon14.gif ta all my brothers

gayness abounds on this day,as i have just been laid off(dayjob,not pizzaslut) cryani.gif ...oh well,i guess i'll be at the hall,waitin' on a call Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:31 AM Edited by ┼ngels Of Death MC, 06 March 2009 - 02:44 AM.

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Mar 6 2009, 02:23)
wow.a few hours of sh*tty pizza delivery go by and look what happens... wow.gif

icon14.gif to mitch

icon14.gif  to tips

icon14.gif ta all my brothers

gayness abounds on this day,as i have just been laid off(dayjob,not pizzaslut) cryani.gif ...oh well,i guess i'll be at the hall,waitin' on a call Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

No worries bro it will look up! colgate.gif Keep Truckin!
  • Kinko XXV likes this

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:33 AM

What does AOD prefer? Whiskey or Tequila?
/wonders as we are all alcohol swilling bikers. whatsthat.gif

I haven't pounded my liver since New year, I have a party to attend next week, I shall be doing some catching up.

yay_waffles
  • yay_waffles

Original Waflcopter

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:36 AM

I'm tired. Now who wants to participate in waffles hour on politics. yay. suicidal.gif So Gm went under or it should.......... thats about it any other comments.

Man lots of stuff happens when Im goone it dissapoints me. Also church currently at the time of 1 pm central -6 GMT on saturday. This date and time is subject to change. Many will play few will win.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (yay_waffles @ Mar 5 2009, 19:36)
I'm tired. Now who wants to participate in waffles hour on politics. yay. suicidal.gif So Gm went under or it should.......... thats about it any other comments.

Man lots of stuff happens when Im goone it dissapoints me. Also church currently at the time of 1 pm central -6 GMT on saturday. This date and time is subject to change. Many will play few will win.

@ Waff....um next time pm me on the church and i will post it on the events church logo and re-post it...you know better than that waff, jk. But yeah. lol.gif

@ Proxy: ima dranker and i prefer the pirate drink my self.

┼ngels Of Death MC
  • ┼ngels Of Death MC

Ride High, Live Free, Kick Ass

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

UPDATE: Check Event Board for Date and Time Of CHURCH! Ride hard, Live Free, and Kick Ass.
  • Kinko XXV likes this

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:04 AM

thnx.i'll have another one soon enough i hope.prob. this fkn job that tam electric has @baptist hospital here.that would be sweet inlove.gif hot nurses inlove.gif air conditioning inlove.gif

@proxy:i smoke my liquor alien.gif ,but when i drink,it's teh crazy juice(tequilla) all the way devil.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:27 AM

lmao... i think im the only one who cant legally drink angry.gif oh well less than three years to go.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=┼= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:37 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 06 March 2009 - 08:40 AM.

@Pr0xy_fl00d3r: Tough call...Whiskey is great, classic fightin' drink. Heavy kind of drunk...
Tequila has an extra buzz from the agave plants used, ya still get totally loaded but it's more "Up" if that makes any sense. So it's a tie, I'd drink 'em both lol

Recently I've taken a liking to Johnnie Walker Black. I've had a couple of bottles o' Blue Label scotch, but it's beyond my budget...tastes good but is damn expensive.

@Mae King Fuch: Damn that economy! But now you'll have more time to play video games jk
I'm sure you'll find somethin', good luck gettin' the hospital gig icon14.gif
If it don't work out, ever think about selling drugs moto_whistle.gif that market's still good lol

@StrappedEnd: Take a road trip up to Canada, you can legally drink here eh Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:42 AM

Im with Strapped GTA Killah sounded a tooooool !!

Anyway the wifey is in Italy all weekend so I will be on for a marathon when I finish work !! gonna get all the munchies, drinks and smokes I need and play till I pass out.

Apologies in advance if you cant understand me after midnight tonight !!

@ Proxy its gotta be Whisky all the way and thanks for th PM wink.gif

@Dizzy is it cool to PM you an image to work on ??

@ Alienworker bring out the bowl !!!! I'll be higher than a muvva fuc*a tonight !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users