Ride High Live Free Kick Ass
49,181 replies to this topic
.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

Hahaha I had a meme in an SS uniform as my avatar, gosh I'm such a demon :p.

Stop being such a hostile little child, I'm having a discussion with Sweaty.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

I am the Beast I Worship

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

You're all very silly.

Dboi, Jedi and Spartan: Any of you want to be the heroes that Gotham deserves?

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 04 July 2014 - 01:52 PM.

National identity?   You could take them out of the equation tomorrow and it wouldn't mean sh*t to most people.  The royal family is only important if you perceive them to be, as you do.  You're living in the past if you think kings and queens are the way to go.   A dark past where people were tortured and executed unjustly and the English went around in their ships taking everyones resources.  I don't personally identify with that.  We aren't gonna get an equal society under a monarchy or our current "democracy" as they call it.  Not forgetting the convoluted exuse of an economy.  The system needs to be changed so we live in a fair society where no child is brought up wanting for anything.  A place where we don't have a predetermined thought process based on religion, class, race or geography.  Then maybe it wouldn't require (in your eyes) the education of kings and counsils to run the show.  The education of the people in parliment hasn't really got us very far and they went to the best schools and universities in the country so maybe we need to look at education in a different way.  I think we are slowly getting there with the internet.  People just need to start using it more effectively instead of watching crap all the time.  Having a nationality is a primitive way of looking at things anyway,  I regard myself as human, not English or British.  What we need to do is get rid of all these land borders with all these different laws and operate collectively as humans instead of as individual countries.  Sharing the resources equally and not using them in excess to the point where its unsustainable.  Making use of the technology we have to make this so.  First of all though we need a revolution of values so people aren't brought up to have these twisted views and we understand that we all need each other to co-exist.

Cal - I wouldn't really regard it as "silly".  I'm just trying to educate the people around me every now and then instead of being self obsessed and not thinking about important stuff like games and movies all the time  :sarcasm:  Maybe you should add something constructive to the conversation instead of making a cheap meaningless comment.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

You're all very silly.

Dboi, Jedi and Spartan: Any of you want to be the heroes that Gotham deserves?

Yeah, just having a wank and I'll be with you. 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:35 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 04 July 2014 - 09:08 PM.

Cal - I wouldn't really regard it as "silly".  I'm just trying to educate the people around me every now and then instead of being self obsessed and not thinking about important stuff like games and movies all the time  :sarcasm:  Maybe you should add something constructive to the conversation instead of making a cheap meaningless comment.

What is up your ass today? Cal is your best and only friend, how could you speak to him like that? :blink:

Maybe you and Jam should take your rants to PM's, ya? :)

tumblr_lh66duu9iV1qduct5.gif

@Cal: I'll be on soon to mend your broken heart. :p

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by .2D, 04 July 2014 - 03:00 PM.

No, no, no. What would we be without individual differences and identities? If you took away national identities, removed land borders and meshed everyone together, we would be nothing more than grey, robotic blank slates. Not to mention the fact that that is without doubt exactly what the increasingly corrupt and oppressive governments of today want. How easy would we all be to control if we were all exactly the same? If there was no race or identity, just the human race and people of Earth. You're living in a dream world if you think the world could function without any sort of individuality between groups of people, and that if a Monarch was given more power to lead a country we'd roll back to the days of executing and torturing people (as if that doesn't still happen anyway?). Not that that even directly relates to the Monarchy anyway, and if it did then how about some positives, such as the British, under a Monarch, leading the world in ending and enforcing the abolition of the slave trade and slavery in general. They were entirely different times, in 500 years people will look at the common practices of today in exactly the same way and probably think of us as the very barbarians we view the people of 500 years ago ourselves.

Once again, you are living on another planet if you think we could actually live in a perfect society where no one wants for anything or without any system of class, race or geography. We need a class system, racial and cultural differences simply cannot be helped. In stead of a world of a single, robotic human race united by exactly the same values, and likely controlled by someone taking advantage of exactly that (which they would. no amount of revolutions will change human nature), we need a world where people can celebrate their differences and work together simply on the common interest of survival and preservation of our species and planet. We should be able to celebrate the fact that we're different, not trying to ram everyone together into one single being. This perfect world you have envisioned and are so eager to educate me on simple cannot be. Nor would I want it to be so. We need eachother to coexist, but we don't need to be the same to do so. 

Seriously though, why is everyone turning this into something it isn't? We're having a discussion, we're not ranting or fighting. Stop being so petty. Believe it or not adults can have different opinions, respect that fact, and have discussions on them.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 04 July 2014 - 03:51 PM.

We could still have different identities and tastes. Just not to the point where it corrupts society and benefits some rather than all like it is today. By removing the land borders and sharing the wealth you are giving people more of an opportunity to travel and learn, making us more diverse and open to other peoples tastes. I'm not saying ban religion or anything like that. I just want it so it doesn't have any influence on how the world is run. Let people have their culture. Just as long as that culture isn't f*cking people over.

Of course the monarchy is responsible for bad sh*t. They might have led the way in abolishing slavery but only because they probably predicted revolt and realised they could have slaves without labelling them as slaves. I realise that we learn from history but not fast enough in my opinion. We still have all these corrupt systems in place. You don't have to look back 500 years ago. You can look at present day and see the bullsh*t.

You need to get over this idea that we have to have someone lead us. We don't. We need to educate ourselves better and all have a contribution to how the world is run. Not leave the decision making to corrupt people with bad intentions.

D-Boi - Nothing is up my ass. I'd just prefer people to say something meaningful or say nothing at all if they don't have anything to add. Btw, it's not going to PMs. There is no need. As Jam said, you need to stop thinking about this with hostility in mind. We're just having a discussion. It's just the same as any other discussion. I don't tell anyone else to take there sh*t to PMs so have the same respect. If anything, this is exactly the sort of thing that should be public. Makes a change from all the gifs and videos anyway.

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

I really don't like the idea of opening all of the borders and everyone mixing together. Within a few generations national identities which in my opinion are already fading will be non-existent. The idea of doing this but still allowing different identities and tastes is fine, but mixing everyone together will eventually lead to everyone becoming a mixture of different races anyway and national identities still evaporating, and again, you can't change human nature, people would still be around to take advantage of this, it would only make things easier for them. Humans are nasty bastards at heart, as are most animal, we're just taught to be respectable people. Generally. Not that this is a bad thing of course.

I agree with what you're saying about the corruption of the current government, which is one reason I believe a Monarchy would be better. They'd probably be corrupt to a degree, like anyone in power really. However a Monarch would have less incentive to actually be corrupt. They're already wealthy, and they're already at the top and would remain there. They would in theory be working in the best interests of what the people want, instead of pretending to do so in order to win the next election and further fill their pockets. There would be no flipping of vague political policies in order to win the favour of voters, a Monarch would be a ruler, but also a servant of the people, catering to their wants and needs, and providing a stable, transparent leadership the people can place far more trust into than any bastard fighting for a seat in Parliament.

I personally don't think that we'd manage governing ourselves. We need some form on institution at the top working in the best interests of the people, whereas currently they're only working in the best interests of their ever deeper pockets.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

Oy Vey. The two of you need to get a room and take turns putting it up each others butts. Just sayin'. Theres obviously too much sexual tension between the two of you.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:57 PM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 04 July 2014 - 08:12 PM.

I like that we've found some common ground Jam but I still don't think we need a monarchy or a social structure that requires any kind of class divide.  I've posted this at least once before but here it is again...

I agree entirely with everything this guy says and so do you.  You even said... "We need a world where people can celebrate their differences and work together simply on the common interest of survival and preservation of our species and planet".  This is the most efficient way.

If you are worried about interracial sex wiping out gingers then I have some bad news.  It's inevitable.  Blondes too.  Science worked it out already.  Eventually we'll all look pretty similar.  Incorruptible A.I running the planet whilst grey humans which have transcended into cyborgs inhabit it.  Sorry dude ;)  

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

here's something about the British Monarchy. I had a laugh out of it :D

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

If you are worried about interracial sex wiping out gingers then I have some bad news.  It's inevitable.  Blondes too.  Science worked it out already.  Eventually we'll all look pretty similar.  Incorruptible A.I running the planet whilst grey humans which have transcended into cyborgs inhabit it.  Sorry dude ;)  

Unfortunately you're probably right, unless we come up with some kind of solution. One could even say a.. Final solution. >: )

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

Lol.  Eaten some golden teachers, listening to this on a typically overcast morning in Manchester watching morning people walk their dogs and sh*t.  Awesome. 

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:33 AM Edited by Jedi., 05 July 2014 - 12:30 PM.

Sweaty: Had some grim MDMA last night. Meh. 

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Toke, when are we gonna rock BF4?

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

Toke, when are we gonna rock BF4?

Soon jew, soon. Still in awe of the raw natural beauty of the sh*tty SP.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Sweaty: FINALLY GOT SOME GOOD MDIZZLES. NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR. CAPS FOR NO REASON. Stop it now.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Toke, single player is pretty sh*tty, mostly because of the AI. They won't attack anything unless you tell them to engage, I've been pushed around by them or corner trapped by them more times than I can count, they won't move anywhere unless you kill the last of the bad guys, and I feel like some of the objectives aren't clear enough.

I found an alternate route in the mission where you have that tank chasing you (I think it was the second mission?) and I bypassed a couple enemies. The AI sat there behind cover until I killed them even though I was already miles ahead. And when I was running forward after killing them they still weren't moving. Eventually they teleported to me when I hit a checkpoint.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Ya I've had some issues with sp too but god DAMN its pretty, like holy f*cking sh*t shootin out yo ass pretty.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

So if you don't like needles going into flesh, don't watch Fringe.

That is all.

I lied. My new apartment is F*CKING AWESOME.

THAT is all.

So what's been going on?

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

This forum is absolute aids on a phone.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

So have you folks been playing Gotham City Imposters? I was a beta tester for that one. Not played it in ages. If y'all are on it tonight or another this week, I'd be up for it. I'm off work Wednesday onwards (cuz I've never worked on my birthday and refuse to start now) so will be on more than usual.

Maybe I'll break my non-stop dark souls spree. At around 26 hours in my new playthrough now, won't leave it too long as I don't want to lose that all important muscle memory.

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:57 PM

@Booze +Anyone with no fear of Dark Souls spoilers:

Spoiler

Dark Souls stuff:

Spoiler

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

@Booze +Anyone with no fear of Dark Souls spoilers:

Spoiler

Dark Souls stuff:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by Booze, 07 July 2014 - 05:58 PM.

Dāku Souru:

Spoiler

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Let's fighting souls:

Spoiler

Yeah, I wasn't gonna DS last night but Booze made me..... Boooooze!

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 08 July 2014 - 03:07 PM.

MAKE IT STOP! :panic:

If you two continue with your relentless Dark Souls chatter, I'm going to go to space with Bruce Willis and Aerosmith and blow up the sun! :devil:

4muIbcP.jpg

I keed. As you were.

EDIT: That guy in the pic above is a G! He's drinking Sunny D from a Stella Artois glass like a boss. Booze please tell me that is you. :lol:

There is a self-claimed "Ultimate Sale" on XBL this week, there is nothing really ultimate about it. :/

Super Mega Ultimate Games Sale

Shirly by now anyone that ever wanted to play Skyrim already owns a copy. I actually think I am the only gamer in the world that hasn't played it, and 3 years later 67% off still isn't enough for me to buy it. :pp

I might pick up Trials Fusion & Evolution, and maybe AC4 just for the damned achievements. :p

Booze
  • Booze

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

I was gonna say, we've been tucking the banter in spoiler tags pretty nicely, unlike the save the queen/f*ck the system boys up there :p

N*ggas should come online tonight, I've been missing you.

• Dboi 420 and Zepren like this

MistuhDoughnutty
  • MistuhDoughnutty

Oh My...

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well.

I'm gone to the shops for two minutes, and Jam creates more drama. 

Average day on Forums. 

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:18 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 09 July 2014 - 01:19 AM.

I'm gone to the shops for two minutes, and Jam creates more drama.

didnt-read-lol-gif-4.gif

So.... I guess i'm buying an Xbox One first. :D

$75 Marketplace credit when you upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Jedi is heartbroken :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users