Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

I'm tired. I blame you, Callum.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

So I think I lost my Dark Souls save on xbox. It won't appear in the "Load Game" menu but when I go into my hard drive I can see it sat there. It's giving me a "not quitting properly will break the game" message.

18nmdnr6vwhxqgif.gif

So seeing as A) it was £4.99 on the steam sale (including the DLC which is £10 on XBL) B) I'd f*cked up parts of my first playthrough, C) I can get mods (won't be using any mods to gameplay, just graphics) and higher graphics and D) I felt obliged to pay someone for the hours I already got out of it; I've bought it. I'll probs be on it later. May pop on XBL party chat while I'm at it.

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

I was just about to say "well, we've lost Zepren completely", then you added:

May pop on XBL party chat while I'm at it.

Good man :^:

Makes you think: it'd be really cool if future consoles all supported Skype. Not just cross-game chat, but also cross-platform chat.

Also, good games on Mass Effect again, gents. Beating Gold pretty solidly now, but there's still room for improvement on the team. I'm thinking human adept, Asari adept, Asari Justicar, Geth Juggernaut. Spamming singularity + shockwave + warp + reave = lots of stuff goes boom while the Juggernaut keeps the bosses busy.

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

Makes you think: it'd be really cool if future consoles all supported Skype. Not just cross-game chat, but also cross-platform chat.

Won't really happen with Skype due to Microsoft owning it. Hopefully something like Google Hangouts could work. 

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Won't really happen with Skype due to Microsoft owning it. Hopefully something like Google Hangouts could work. 

Google probably wont do that either seeing as they are a major rival of Microsoft and have been rumored to have been designing a possible game console as well.

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Branacane, 25 June 2014 - 04:13 PM.

Hey whats up lads just got back from a pretty intense couple of weeks mapping in Cyprus, if anyone remembers me mentioning it over a month back! Have a couple of weeks off now before uni starts back up so you'll probably see me on soon enough. How is everyone?

And hey microsoft and google can't be that big rivals as microsoft outlook supports loading gmail now, #gamechanger

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Here's an official trailer for that movie Fury:

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

Good job wrecking all those fools in freemode today fellas, nice to see so many of us on V for a change. Also a big thanks to Ciaran and Oysterbaron for helping us bring the pain.
  • Ciaran likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

Good job wrecking all those fools in freemode today fellas, nice to see so many of us on V for a change. Also a big thanks to Ciaran and Oysterbaron for helping us bring the pain.

That was fun, f*cking hilarious when that guy said he had an I.Q of 200 :lol:

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

That was fun, f*cking hilarious when that guy said he had an I.Q of 200 :lol:

"I'll never quit." He says.

Five minutes later he's hiding in his apartment and his four buddies are scattered and in passive mode. F*cking clown shoes.

steeeve39
  • steeeve39

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

Toke's new job by the looks of it https://www.youtube....h?v=-4ktOzy0-8A

• Toke likes this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:54 AM

What can I say, I'm a firm supporter of suppressing fire. Lol

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:38 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 26 June 2014 - 04:42 AM.

Cal - Cant be arsed f*cking around with the messenger.  It has aids.  I watched that Joey Diaz ting, it was jokes.  I just watched half of the latest JRE too, also with Joey Diaz.  If you haven't seen it already, just check out the first minute or two when he's doing all the sponsors.  Joe goes all salesman mode then Joey just comes in from nowhere being Joey.  I was in tears.

This is also pretty cool, the podcast is from 2011 which has some significance when you see the title...

-----

Sucks about that game on Seine earlier.  I expected to lose the Bazaar game but not that one. I felt dirty afterwards.

I don't want to sound like I'm having a go at you here Spartan but I'm using you as an example.  One thing that pisses me off about everyone that has ever been a passenger in my tank/lav is that they tend to point their turret in the same direction as mine.  Doing that in a narrow spot where we can be flanked you're asking for trouble and today it lost us the game.  I understand the thought process people have in that most of the enemies would be coming from the direction my turret is facing but sometimes you have to play boring to win and you have to realise that most people attack vehicles from behind anyway.  The tank passengers main objective is to keep the tank alive, not kill things.  Most people think that this involves dying alot.  It doesn't, if you do your job properly and in the event you go down, the tank driver could revive you.  

I always play for the win because winning is usually fun.  In order to win consistently though you need knowledge.  Here is a short list of things you should do to be an excellent tank/lav passenger.

- Be an engineer with a repair tool

- Jump out and repair the vehicle as soon as it's hit unless the driver is moving evasively

- Check motion sensors every 2 seconds

- Point your turret in the other direction to the main turret in spots where enemies are likely to flank

- Spot enemies and the ground for explosives.

- Kill things (especially C4 mofos)

Boom.  That's it.  Don't know why I didn't do this 4 years ago :p  More tips coming soon...

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Toke's new job by the looks of it

I take it you watch scoutthedoggie too? He does awesome airsoft vids.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

I was just about to say "well, we've lost Zepren completely", then you added:

May pop on XBL party chat while I'm at it.

Good man :^:

i-lied.gif

I will when i can be bothered, but last night i was in the DS zone.

4961075+_fcacdc597b3ac20eebca44a3e4647dc

• Booze likes this

Booze
  • Booze

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

S'all good.

Dude..+Do+you+even+_361ca8dab6c081da28e1

bro?

ME3 bros: if you guys could come online a little earlier today we can play for longer. I don't want to shift my sleeping pattern too much...

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 26 June 2014 - 03:33 PM.

Payday 2 is $10 this week, I have some money on my CC I need to spend before it expires on the 1st. I was thinking about buying it, but it is a proper co-op game and it just wouldn't be fun solo. I remember a few of us playing the demo awhile back and we had some lols. Anybody else have it, or willing to get it this week? Sweaty? Cal? Spartan?

I was going to say Toke aswell, but that nigga made it clear he's not buying anymore games on last-gen. :pp

Also this just came out yesterday, I think it looks really good. Defintely picking this up.

The feels. :cry:

Calhole
  • Calhole

Ready to Start.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by ILIKEFIREPLACES, 26 June 2014 - 05:07 PM.

Sweaty: Yeah I've seen both of those videos. Redban can be pretty funny sometimes.. and from your Battlefield tips what I understood from them is that we have to play BF3 like a f*cking Doctor.

Beep, Booze, Ciaran, Dboi, Jedi, Oyster, Spartan and Toke: Here are some highlights from our GTA session yesterday.
I really enjoyed it and that may have reinvigorated my love for V. I'd love you all to watch the video and sh*t bitches.
  • Booze, Toke, Dboi 420 and 2 others like this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by Zepren, 26 June 2014 - 04:38 PM.

Payday 2 is $10 this week, I have some money on my CC I need to spend before it expires on the 1st. I was thinking about buying it, but it is a proper co-op game and it just wouldn't be fun solo. I remember a few of us playing the demo awhile back and we had some lols. Anybody else have it, or willing to get it this week? Sweaty? Cal? Spartan?

hebb.gif

I'm willing, D-Boi. Seeing as heists ain't coming to GTA Online for a few more years and I just picked up the first one.

Edit:

@Cal: Nice video dude! What program are you using for editing? I'm letting the side down atm when it comes to vids.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

Cal, that video was pure jew GOLD! You reeeally need to start doing some more of those and we need to get them on the AoD youtube channel.

@dboi- for $10 though, Tokington may just be swayed considering I've been wanting it like a crackhead since its release. Pity all the dlc is for pc and they're bringing a full edition to next gen but I shall not be swayed! If I don't have it today It'll be tomorrow.

@beep- yes beep, I still plan on getting Bf4 on the 1st.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Cal - I've never seen Redban be funny but he says some interesting sh*t occasionally.  Btw, I'm not saying you should always have to be my butt buddy when I'm in a tank.  Just try to do that sh*t when you do happen to get in my tank because it'll help us win and winning is fun.

Oh yeah, saw this in the paper today.  I normally hate advertising but this had me giggling.

bYkBHu8.jpg

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 27 June 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Toke/Zepren: I'll buy Payday 2 tomorrow if you homosapiens are still game. Ive been watching some gameplay and it looks epic when everyone has different roles and knows what they're doing.

We still have a 4th slot if anybody important wants to join. Jedi? ;)

I'm rewatching Training Day tonight, such a boss film. :^:

"To protect the sheep, you gotta catch the wolf. And it takes a wolf to catch a wolf"

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:53 AM

I just bought 3 copies of Trine 2 for £2.79.  Bargain.  Hit me up if you want a copy.  I might get Payday 2 but organising 4 people for co-op does my nut in.  It does look awesome though.  The next games I wanna get are Plague Inc Evolved and Spore.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:17 AM

Cal, this is that picture I was talking about:

D0cOS7S.jpg

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 27 June 2014 - 07:39 AM.

FAKE AND GAY!

Beep is it even possible for you to stay off reddit for 24 hours? Or would your brain cease to function? :pp

So Payday 2 is a negative for me, im short by literally pocket change. And the minimum I can add on my CC is $25, so im calling an abortion of the mission.

However I do have enough to change my Gamertag, though every form of Dboi I want is already taken. Im thinking about going OG and changing it to Jason with a Y, even though I assume you'll all still call me Dboi. :p

Like this post if you support my potential new GT, subscribe if you want more, and dont forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram. :lol:

• Branacane likes this

Branacane
  • Branacane

The Captain

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

OMG you should totes make that your new name xoxox

Also I already have payday 2, so seeing as dboi is being a tard I am here to save the day!

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

Jason with a Y

farcry3d3d11-2012-11-06-19-46-21-70jpg-3

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:13 AM

Jason with a Y

tumblr_lpxpknUhvD1r1z6u5o1_500.jpg

Toke/Bran: Get the first one of steam, lads! I'm up for the second on X-to-the-box though.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

@Doughhtnutty, awesome battle we had against those SOWI guys, looks like I came just in the nick of time to save you're ass :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users